Incels will be killed

EXTREME SUBHUMAN

EXTREME SUBHUMAN

Brutality
From what I have been reading, it will be legal to kill incels in the near future

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Abhorrence and Deleted member 23558
Why do you say so?

• +1
Reactions: EXTREME SUBHUMAN
Why do you say so?
Canada is creating Internet monitoring service where if you are flagged and listed as Extremist/Terrorist (Incels are under this category) they can legally lock you up and make mandatory mental health evaluation. So for example popular websites like this will be monitored or other Incel websites

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: twilight, iam good boy, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
rising threats of online extremism/terrorism and Incels are huge target after Van attack by Minassian

Real Truecels like me will be prosecuted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Canada is creating Internet monitoring service where if you are flagged and listed as Extremist/Terrorist (Incels are under this category) they can legally lock you up and make mandatory mental health evaluation. So for example popular websites like this will be monitored or other Incel websites
Damn fuck what are you gonna do? When is this coming tentatively?

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and EXTREME SUBHUMAN
Damn fuck what are you gonna do? When is this coming tentatively?
2024 you will start seeing articles and videos on such by the rising threat then 2025 they will come with a "solution" after some fake hoax shooting events masqueraded by Incels

I will do whatever I am doing now. I will be last truecel standing

• +1
Reactions: Saggitarian, TheDragon, Deleted member 21898 and 5 others
No one cares nigga

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Millions of ERs will happen the world will be a better place at last

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, humanoidsub7 and EXTREME SUBHUMAN
Yes of course because you are a normie cuck I will take scum like you with me
Truecel subhuman, fuck your shitty genetics and may your life be hell from now on

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Truecel subhuman, fuck your shitty genetics and may your life be hell from now on
you have no power, i do

That's why incels should move from the west and live in Eastern Europe with other ogres or maybe go to the Middle East where men have more rights and power than women.

I'm just ken anywhere else I'd be a ten

@BrahminBoss clearnet is not safe anymore, i am migrating to dark web forums

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 21898
Global Nazi revolution! Rise up and take weapons!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
Millions of ERs will happen the world will be a better place at last
It will be made by actors larping as trucels. An "incel" that went ER will look like this in 2024
2622056 Vzd8RKF

@drop LARPING AS NAZIS ISNT WORKING WE SHOULD MOVE ON TO PEDOPHILIA STRAIGHT, OTHERWISE ITS OVER.

• +1
From what I have been reading, it will be legal to kill incels in the near future
They'll wipe out more than half the guys between the ages of 15-30, then.

The term has been corrupted, of sorts. At first it genuinely only meant involuntarily celibate, which a lot of guys are.

Now it's just a catchphrase women call guys they disagree with.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, TheDragon, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
Whitecels should just fuck all the asian girls in Canada while their cuck asian brothers monitor these forums

I hate cuckanada @twilight

• +1
Reactions: twilight, EXTREME SUBHUMAN and Deleted member 23558
No idea I will have to find an Incel forum but ik they exist
Well good luck brother let me know in pms which one before you decide to leave ill pick you whos you with the writing sttye

• +1
Just stay true to yourself bro
I am not a pessimistic person, I just like these forums for the freedom of speech, guess that will be taken away from me too just like literally everything else. As I said before, I wouldn’t be surprised if they start chopping off balls from men. Can’t wait to money max leave this satanic shithole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898 and EXTREME SUBHUMAN
Well good luck brother let me know in pms which one before you decide to leave ill pick you whos you with the writing sttye
I will for sure brother
I am not a pessimistic person, I just like these forums for the freedom of speech, guess that will be taken away from me too just like literally everything else. As I said before, I wouldn’t be surprised if they start chopping off balls from men. Can’t wait to money max leave this satanic shithole
XD Bro remember that testosterone levels above 800 is considered dangerously high in Canada

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21898, Deleted member 31562 and Deleted member 23558
  • +1
Can’t wait to money max leave this satanic shithole
What are your plans for moneymaxxing? I really wanna moneymaxx too but I don't know how because I'm retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
What are your plans for moneymaxxing? I really wanna moneymaxx too but I don't know how because I'm retarded
Life is a numbers game, i will try a bunch of ways till something sticks, everything is saturated nowdays for money maxing, but you don’t need that much to live in 2nd/third world country to live in peace and enjoy life.

• +1