INCELTEARS BROWSES LOOKSMAX GTFIH

B

BigBoy

Kraken
WTF HOWD THEY FIND US?

Its over:feelsrope:I remember reading this post too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190923-083354_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20190923-083354_Reddit.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 211
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and BrettyBoy
What a bunch of cucks

• +1
Reactions: Hector and BigBoy

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent, Arkantos, Deleted member 2205 and 9 others
tbh it was a fucking shit thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Peachy, Chadelite and 8 others
babbies first prognathism

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
well ops image isnt meant to be racist? its just fact and how faces are grown or something no?

what are they getting angry about?

the fattest, ugliest member here has more smv than everyone on that subreddit combined, ofc they'd lash out at people trying to make their lives better, they're horrible, spiteful little parasites

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 2012, Chadelite and 8 others
the fattest, ugliest member here has more smv than everyone on that subreddit combined, ofc they'd lash out at people trying to make their lives better, they're horrible, spiteful little parasites
Ye, if you've seen some of the members of that cesspool of a subreddit you'd realize why they're so angry and bitter and lash out on lonely men because they themselves experience what we do.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, BigBoy, Dicklet.4.3 and 2 others
Ye, if you've seen some of the members of that cesspool of a subreddit you'd realize why they're so angry and bitter and lash out on lonely men because they themselves experience what we do.
not sure if they're bluepilled or just as blackpilled as us, only they know their friends would eat them alive if they were honest about it, so they just target all that anger towards us

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
What is inceltears?
It is a subreddit full of people who like to bully and make fun of ugly looking and psychologically damaged people, i.e. incels. Mostly feminists and assorted neckbeards from what I understand. Probably your oneitis who made fun of you for asking her out and called you ugly and short in junior high hangs out there.

What is inceltears?
IncelTears is a place for folks to submit screenshots (NOT direct links) of crazy stuff posted by self-described incels (involuntary celibates) wherein they blame women, their genes, their canthal tilts, their parents, romantically successful men, feminism, modern technology, and ultimately all of society for their own failure to get laid. We laugh at, cringe at, and discuss the never ending stream of hateful, idiotic, misogynistic, jaw-dropping, fallacious or just plain stupid things that incels post online.

IncelTears does not condone blanket hatred of virgins or the romantically unsuccessful, only those who self-identify with the hate label of "incel". Insulting people who are merely dateless, depressed, lonely, or involuntary virgins is not permitted here.

Occasional discussion, requests for advice and support, and meta posts are welcome, but are not the focus of the subreddit. Therefore, their posting is subject to the moderators' discretion.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Arkantos, Longtimelurker, BigBoy and 4 others
It is a subreddit full of people who like to bully and make fun of ugly looking and psychologically damaged people, i.e. incels. Mostly feminists and assorted neckbeards from what I understand. Probably your oneitis who made fun of you for asking her out and called you ugly and short in junior high hangs out there.
life is unfair bro when you'r not a chad

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Ritalincel
IncelTears is a place for folks to submit screenshots (NOT direct links) of crazy stuff posted by self-described incels (involuntary celibates) wherein they blame women, their genes, their canthal tilts, their parents, romantically successful men, feminism, modern technology, and ultimately all of society for their own failure to get laid. We laugh at, cringe at, and discuss the never ending stream of hateful, idiotic, misogynistic, jaw-dropping, fallacious or just plain stupid things that incels post online.

IncelTears does not condone blanket hatred of virgins or the romantically unsuccessful, only those who self-identify with the hate label of "incel". Insulting people who are merely dateless, depressed, lonely, or involuntary virgins is not permitted here.

Occasional discussion, requests for advice and support, and meta posts are welcome, but are not the focus of the subreddit. Therefore, their posting is subject to the moderators' discretion.
you are an incel tears poster I take it? That is partially correct but they seem to cherrypick the most insane stuff to post there.

What is inceltears?
A hate group dedicated to mocking any lonely man that labels himself incel. Society is so doomed to the point where by society logic, making fun of lonely men is cool.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and BigBoy
life is unfair bro when you'r not a chad
I actually used to be an incel in junior high so I have some sympathy for what they are going through. I have seen it from both sides. When I hit puberty I was still a manlet height and I also gained weight for some reason. It was also right after my brother died so it was a difficult time in our family. I also got at least mild acne, fortunately no permanent damage to my skin. So in 7th and 8th grade I was short, chunky, and had acne. Because I was chunky I had a rounded boyish face so you couldn't see the bone structure underneath. My first crush brutally rejected me and told her friends how gross and ugly she thought I was. Another girl I remember also made fun of me in P.E. class.

Fortunately by the time I hit 9th grade I started to naturally looksmax, I hit a major growth spurt, and through getting taller and taking care of myself I lost the weight and got a nice athletic and toned body. The bone structure of my face showed through and turns out I was really good looking under that boyish face of mine. Grew to my present height of 6'1". During my high school years I literally went from an incel to a chad, possibly even a gigachad. That girl who I had a crush on who was mean to me in Junior High? I saw her last year in the grocery store. She recognized me but seemed totally shocked how much my appearance had changed. She wanted to actually flirt and talk to me but I was like too busy, gotta go. Total lifefuel for me, and I also had a girlfriend by then too. So I know what it feels like to be bullied for my looks.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: diggbicc, Longtimelurker, Chadelite and 2 others
I actually used to be an incel in junior high so I have some sympathy for what they are going through. I have seen it from both sides. When I hit puberty I was still a manlet height and I also gained weight for some reason. It was also right after my brother died so it was a difficult time in our family. I also got at least mild acne, fortunately no permanent damage to my skin. So in 7th and 8th grade I was short, chunky, and had acne. Because I was chunky I had a rounded boyish face so you couldn't see the bone structure underneath. My first crush brutally rejected me and told her friends how gross and ugly she thought I was. Another girl I remember also made fun of me in P.E. class.

Fortunately by the time I hit 9th grade I started to naturally looksmax, I hit a major growth spurt, and through getting taller and taking care of myself I lost the weight and got a nice athletic and toned body. The bone structure of my face showed through and turns out I was really good looking under that boyish face of mine. Grew to my present height of 6'1". During my high school years I literally went from an incel to a chad, possibly even a gigachad. That girl who I had a crush on who was mean to me in Junior High? I saw her last year in the grocery store. She recognized me but seemed totally shocked how much my appearance had changed. She wanted to actually flirt and talk to me but I was like too busy, gotta go. Total lifefuel for me, and I also had a girlfriend by then too. So I know what it feels like to be bullied for my looks.
lifefuel for me to lose this fucking high bf tbh bro, and i like a lot your way of writing.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and IAmNoSaint
jfl who gives a shit we live in their heads rent free

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Arkantos, BigBoy and 2 others
Just lol @ mocking someone on a facial attractiveness research site for...researching facial attractiveness.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome and BigBoy
celJanitor
Ritalincel

Ritalincel
Janitor
I was thinking about this a little more(I guess you can say IT is living rent free in my hear right now haha). And the idea they have that incels are this monolithinc hive mind hate group full of white supremacists and other alt-right types is not an accurate picture at all. There is a lot of crazy shit posted on incel forums and much of it I don't agree with. I don't even personally hate or dislike women, women just are what they are and
I admit men are shallow about looks too.

However, most incels are downtrodden souls who have had difficult lives. Many of them have been bullied, rejected by everyone, are depressed, may or may not be physically ugly, autistic, may have mental and emotional issues that prevent them from ascending, whatever. There may be that rare one that loses it and shoots up a school, but most of them are much much more likely to harm themselves than anyone else.

They hold a wide and varying range of opinions on things, and are an ethnically diverse group as well, not just a bunch of white supremacists. In fact the majority of them may be in fact ethnic minorities who have been discriminated against in the west.

I think in most cases their hatred comes from anger about how they have been treated in life, and they find some group of people to take it out on, rational or not. I don't share their hatred or agree with some of the batshit craziness of some of the posters, but I can see how they can be driven to feel the way they do if they are bullied and rejected by society and by women. Most of them need help and positive role models in their lives, and bullying them further is NOT helpful.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Adrenochrome and BigBoy

i really hope ill end up being chadlite or high-tier normie after losing weight, i cant take it anymore

I was thinking about this a little more(I guess you can say IT is living rent free in my hear right now haha). And the idea they have that incels are this monolithinc hive mind hate group full of white supremacists and other alt-right types is not an accurate picture at all. There is a lot of crazy shit posted on incel forums and much of it I don't agree with. I don't even personally hate or dislike women, women just are what they are and

However, most incels are downtrodden souls who have had difficult lives. Many of them have been bullied, rejected by everyone, are depressed, may or may not be physically ugly, autistic, may have mental and emotional issues that prevent them from ascending, whatever. There may be that rare one that loses it and shoots up a school, but most of them are much much more likely to harm themselves than anyone else.

They hold a wide and varying range of opinions on things, and are an ethnically diverse group as well, not just a bunch of white supremacists. In fact the majority of them may be in fact ethnic minorities who have been discriminated against in the west.

I think in most cases their hatred comes from anger about how they have been treated in life, and they find some group of people to take it out on, rational or not. I don't share their hatred or agree with some of the batshit craziness of some of the posters, but I can see how they can be driven to feel the way they do if they are bullied and rejected by society and by women. Most of them need help and positive role models in their lives, and bullying them further is NOT helpful.
everyone here shares the same sentiment @Ritalincel is an incel himself, he copy pasted the inceltears description on their subreddit. he doesnt say much, he spams pictures and copy pastas 99% of the time.

i really hope ill end up being chadlite or high-tier normie after losing weight, i cant take it anymore
your pheno don't help bro

Tbh i want them to find this site so i can live rent free in their heads

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and BigBoy
well ops image isnt meant to be racist? its just fact and how faces are grown or something no?
:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: for both believing it isnt racist and believing its actually true

Just lol @ mocking someone on a facial attractiveness research site for...researching facial attractiveness.
his research was a little bit retarded, ill give them that

• +1
Reactions: Einon
his research was a little bit retarded, ill give them that
yeah,tbh.Kind of.
But still,it wasnt that obvious,I never really knew that mouth areas were so different.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
tears me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and SikKunt
@Dope and I told you guys that this would happen (it's becoming a reoccurring theme tbh), now watch this place become exploited and used as a misaligned example of what society thinks incels are.

Did you really think that "article", from L'ism, was a good look for the movement? (no pun intended). Think about the repercussions of such garbage:

• Now you have surgeons who literally believe, that any individual who wants to looksmax, is an incel.
• Now you have surgeons who literally believe, that any individual who uses appropriate technical terminology, with respect to surgery, during consultations; is an incel (you've got to be fucking kidding me)
• Now you have surgeons distancing themselves from true looksmaxers, for fear of associating with incels (incels who have been inaccurately depicted and wrongly condemned in some cases, mind you)
• Now you have society as a whole (extremely low IQ), referencing looksmaxing terminology via online "dictionary's" that were compiled from this very site and others like it (L'ism etc...) via subversive means; by site saboteurs, who thought they were going to get their 15 minutes of fame -you fucking traitors! (why do you want to be exploited)

Listen, this site is for aesthetic ascension! There might be some hardcore incels laced within this community (which I'm totally cool with, non-issue and share empathy as well as compassion for; as my brothers i.e. fellow human beings) as well as incel themed discussions etc... but by and large, make no mistake, the premise is as @Einon stated, a facial attractiveness research site. The site's name, is literally, "looksmax.me"!

Why would you want those fucking cucks gaining material knowledge (there are some excellent threads and a wealth of information here) and then using said knowledge/information, not only carelessly but subversively as well as maliciously; to "try" and dismantle the movement of aesthetic ascension and falsely label it as solely an Incel movement (while at the same time, completely crucifying incels unjustly with a total lack of understanding)

Just last week there was some garbage post (one of the many, of course) on Inceltears where they were attempting to understand canthal tilt and trying to attribute it as an excuse that ONLY incels use as to why they can't pull... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... I just... fucking... can't .... dvmnlsdnvpinengrxcb23354657879cvn!!! The dissemination, of misinformation, is a literal cancer to the aesthetic movement.

Equally, if not more important,
is the sentiment that @IAmNoSaint articulates:

I wish you guys would think in the long-term, with respect to the aesthetic movement. The current setup, is not working.

• +1
Reactions: Einon, Deleted member 2205 and MiroslavBulldosex
Let them come bois

@Dope and I told you guys that this would happen (it's becoming a reoccurring theme tbh), now watch this place become exploited and used as a misaligned example of what society thinks incels are.

Did you really think that "article", from L'ism, was a good look for the movement? (no pun intended). Think about the repercussions of such garbage:

• Now you have surgeons who literally believe, that any individual who wants to looksmax, is an incel.
• Now you have surgeons who literally believe, that any individual who uses appropriate technical terminology, with respect to surgery, during consultations; is an incel (you've got to be fucking kidding me)
• Now you have surgeons distancing themselves from true looksmaxers, for fear of associating with incels (incels who have been inaccurately depicted and wrongly condemned in some cases, mind you)
• Now you have society as a whole (extremely low IQ), referencing looksmaxing terminology via online "dictionary's" that were compiled from this very site and others like it (L'ism etc...) via subversive means; by site saboteurs, who thought they were going to get their 15 minutes of fame -you fucking traitors! (why do you want to be exploited)

Listen, this site is for aesthetic ascension! There might be some hardcore incels laced within this community (which I'm totally cool with, non-issue and share empathy as well as compassion for; as my brothers i.e. fellow human beings) as well as incel themed discussions etc... but by and large, make no mistake, the premise is as @Einon stated, a facial attractiveness research site. The site's name, is literally, "looksmax.me"!

Why would you want those fucking cucks gaining material knowledge (there are some excellent threads and a wealth of information here) and then using said knowledge/information, not only carelessly but subversively as well as maliciously; to "try" and dismantle the movement of aesthetic ascension and falsely label it as solely an Incel movement (while at the same time, completely crucifying incels unjustly with a total lack of understanding)

Just last week there was some garbage post (one of the many, of course) on Inceltears where they were attempting to understand canthal tilt and trying to attribute it as an excuse that ONLY incels use as to why they can't pull... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... I just... fucking... can't .... dvmnlsdnvpinengrxcb23354657879cvn!!! The dissemination, of misinformation, is a literal cancer to the aesthetic movement.

I wish you guys would think in the long-term, with respect to the aesthetic movement. The current setup, is not working.
Mirin cutie in your avi. What's her name?

Mirin cutie in your avi. What's her name?

ha ha I knowwww right... she's super sexy with short hair, Tahiti's Ari ( :

To me, South Korean girls are stunners 💎💎💎

Also, such a blackpilled society ^ _ ^ 💊

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560

@Dope is still in high school his prefrontal cortex hasn't fully developed yet so he can't full comprehend or understand long term repercussions of actions or abstract concepts

"This brain region has been implicated in planning complex cognitive behavior, personality expression, decision making, and moderating social behaviour. "

Doesn't this sound like all the areas that he is lacking in?

It's begun

• WTF
Reactions: Adrenochrome
Who gives a fuck?

• JFL
Reactions: Adrenochrome