IncelTears needs new jannies.

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel

Who wants to apply?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Wow really strangerino? Id love nothing more than to be the front line of defence between those nasty ink sales and her majesty, the KWEEN. Mlady id move heaven and earth just to get a faint whiff of your crusty knickers. I want to worship your hanging beef curtains so badly. Oh youre about to fart? Dont let that go to waste my queen! BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, Bengt, Festrunk and 13 others
Wow really strangerino? Id love nothing more than to be the front line of defence between those nasty ink sales and her majesty, the KWEEN. Mlady id move heaven and earth just to get a faint whiff of your crusty knickers. I want to worship your hanging beef curtains so badly. Oh youre about to fart? Dont let that go to waste my queen! BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPP
Uhm excuse me you only have permission to smell my farts if you've known me for at least 5 years you creepy incel ewwww. Why do men expect sex all the time from us wamen?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
FILL UP WHILE THEYRE WARM AND WET
:feelsahh::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BornAgainChad and ElliotRodgerJr
mods me

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
FILL THEM UP NICE AND FULL WHILE THEYRE WARM AND WET
:feelsahh::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: The Dude Abides
@Dude420 help them bro

@Dude420 help them bro
Application recommendations as an experienced mod:
"A user keep talking about how there life is over and they will never find love, what action do you take?
Your answer"
Took you a while to realize it was over for you, never began actually.

"Another user in the chat keeps telling the previous mentioned user who is wallowing that the indeed are hopeless and that they should partake in self destructive behavior. What action do you take?
Your answer"
You can always rechannel this destructive energy in going ER instead.

"You are tagged in a message by a user in chat who says that a user is being racist, what action do you take?
Your answer"
JFL if someone can't handle racist jokes by autistics on online incels forum ldaring, ban that soy that can't handle a joke.

"After you ban a person from the chat, it is suggested you stay around for a few minutes, why is that?
Your answer"

Fuck that shit if you aren't going to pay me, I just wanted the mod status.

"While it is your job to enforce the rules of the sub in the chat room to promote a healthy environment, a chat mod is should give users slightly more lenience than sub mods do in order to maintain a good standing relationship with the frequent users. Why is that?
Your answer"
Users need leniency in order for them to come terms and realize they should be going ER.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Here is my application:
"A user keep talking about how there life is over and they will never find love, what action do you take?
Your answer"
Took you a while to realize it was over for you, never begun actually.

"Another user in the chat keeps telling the previous mentioned user who is wallowing that the indeed are hopeless and that they should partake in self destructive behavior. What action do you take?
Your answer"
You can always rechannel this destructive energy in going ER instead.

"You are tagged in a message by a user in chat who says that a user is being racist, what action do you take?
Your answer"
JFL if someone can't handle racist jokes by autistics on online incels forum ldaring, ban that soy that can't handle a joke.

"After you ban a person from the chat, it is suggested you stay around for a few minutes, why is that?
Your answer"

Fuck that shit if you aren't going to pay me, I just wanted the mod status.

"While it is your job to enforce the rules of the sub in the chat room to promote a healthy environment, a chat mod is should give users slightly more lenience than sub mods do in order to maintain a good standing relationship with the frequent users. Why is that?
Your answer"
Users need leniency in order for them to come terms and realize they should go ER.
thx for help bro

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
didn't even apply with one account