Incest

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I don’t like who I am
Incest isn’t bad.

Cain and Abel had to fuck Eve to make kids of their own. At some point you just gotta fuck your own blood

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: n9wiff, rape, Acion and 6 others
Incest isn’t bad.
Habsburg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, n9wiff, heightmaxxing and 4 others
I sometimes imagine having a sister! It’s get my blood flowing downwards : )

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Awan, n9wiff and 5 others
That's why I'm gonna take my daughter's virginity. No one's taking her shit before me.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, A1kek, RICHCELDOM and 7 others
Look at the Hapsburg Monarchy and tell me if you change your mind

• +1
Reactions: GerbertJohnson
That's why I'm gonna take my daughter's virginity. No one's taking her shit before me.
mirin Fritzlmaxxing

• Love it
Reactions: sexy
Yep exactly right brotha
IMG 2786

• So Sad
Reactions: hopecel
I sometimes imagine having a sister! It’s get my blood flowing downwards : )
as someone with sisters you really wouldnt feel that way if you did

• +1
Reactions: ascension
as someone with sisters you really wouldnt feel that way if you did
it’s because you grow up with them, the method is to alienate yourself from them and once they hit puberty you strike, maybe you still have time to try this method out

it’s because you grow up with them, the method is to alienate yourself from them and once they hit puberty you strike, maybe you still have time to try this method out
they are older than me
:feelswhat:

lol does destiny actually advocate this ?
pretty sure hes one of those guys who think it should be legal, probably wants CP to be legal too

Incest isn’t bad.

Cain and Abel had to fuck Eve to make kids of their own. At some point you just gotta fuck your own blood
EVERYONE in China is related. Remember that. EVERYONE remembers that.

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Incest isn’t bad.

i dont have a hot sistwr but my cousins have my mogger genes

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
You ever use your aunts vibrator and forget to turn it off so the whole day you’re scared at work
u ever get stressed when your cousin starts walking around the house looking for her other shoe?

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Incest isn’t bad.

js bc The Bible doesn't mention the creation of other humans, doesn't mean there was only them 4, n if u want a science infused point, its more probable to believe that other humans were made

js bc The Bible doesn't mention the creation of other humans, doesn't mean there was only them 4, n if u want a science infused point, its more probable to believe that other humans were made
Well cmon now think about it. Adam and Eve made two kids. Those two kids had no other pussy to fuck so they had to fuck their own mother. I mean there’s no other explanation

agreed
if i had a sis id rape her

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart and irkkedmulatto
Well cmon now think about it. Adam and Eve made two kids. Those two kids had no other pussy to fuck so they had to fuck their own mother. I mean there’s no other explanation
reread what I said, this doesn't disprove or prove ya point

reread what I said, this doesn't disprove or prove ya point
Okay then what’s your point then bud cmon you gotta agree or disagree or else why even comment

Okay then what’s your point then bud cmon you gotta agree or disagree or else why even comment
disagree
the point is that ur leaving out the possibility that God had made other humans
and from an objective/scientific standout, this is more likely

disagree
the point is that ur leaving out the possibility that God had made other humans
and from an objective/scientific standout, this is more likely
God created Adam and Eve as the only two people at first. Why would childbirth be a thing when God is out there making new people without childbirth? Would defeat the purpose

incest = no sentience

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Incest isn’t bad.

incest is perfectly fine as long as both parties aren't children and take measures to not have kids (because the kids will be UGLY)

God created Adam and Eve as the only two people at first. Why would childbirth be a thing when God is out there making new people without childbirth? Would defeat the purpose
why? well Bible itself proclaims God wants us to be fruitful for the sake of it
in a nutshell, to satisfy us/to give us pleasure from being able to procreate

pretty sure hes one of those guys who think it should be legal, probably wants CP to be legal too
Cope he doesn't believe that he just uses it as a conversational tool sometimes

Just to prove he can debate someone into admitting incest is fine

He is goated for such intellectual games

I am a big fan of the liberal. :ogre: