Incisors chewing

NeoDandi

NeoDandi

Iron
With food it really feels unnatural but with Falims it seems to be a good workout on the jaw, what do you think?

i stopped because my jaw was getting too wide for my zygos but chewing normal food with incisors is enough tbh
keep teeth together with pressure at incisors for resting as well

You're wasting your time. Chewing is a cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope and Deleted member 5634
Chewing atm, should i stop? How long did you chew?
For 4 months straight, 4 hours / day, gradually increasing the number of mastic gum in my mouth. I got to 30 pcs when I stopped

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
For 4 months straight, 4 hours / day, gradually increasing the number of mastic gum in my mouth. I got to 30 pcs when I stopped

Damn bro, no improvements whatsoever?

I'm just afraid of possible side consequences like too much work of buccinators if you're not starting from a good spot. Heard a lot of good feedback from Falims and mastic gum, what's wrong?

With food it really feels unnatural but with Falims it seems to be a good workout on the jaw, what do you think?
it's very good. chewing and low BFmaxxing = god tier lower third. mine looks like meeks/matt bomer

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and NeoDandi
it's very good. chewing and low BFmaxxing = god tier lower third. mine looks like meeks/matt bomer

Great. So you do incisor chewing with Falims?

did it six hours a day with six pieces

Will be fun and alternate with tongue chewing to keep pushing up.

Have you had issues of buccinators activating or getting big/sore from the stress?

Will be fun and alternate with tongue chewing to keep pushing up.

Have you had issues of buccinators activating or getting big/sore from the stress?
No

• +1
Reactions: NeoDandi
@Clark69 How's the incisor chewing been going? Any extra progress?

I've heard that it weakens the roots of the incisors and eventually leads to shifting teeth that possibly also fall out. Could you comment on that?

• +1
Reactions: meryou