Income by Ethnicity. Why Asians and curries making mad money?

D

Deleted member 62931

Inactive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 33711, Deleted member 61703 and 1 other person
Strict asian parents

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Deleted member 33711, TechnoBoss and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, TechnoBoss, Deleted member 33711 and 1 other person
pajeet scams

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62931
Because they force their kids I to high paying careers

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Deleted member 33711, 케이제이 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and ilovetakis
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, 케이제이, Deleted member 62931 and 1 other person
Isn’t that good? Would u want ur kids to be broke?
Yea Its not a bad thing
I myself am planning to go into a typical "make your parents proud" career but not because my parents are forcing me to

• +1
Selective immigration brings high iq indians who make more money and because of Indian mentality they get into degrees that have a higher pay but I do think curries and asians have better work ethic compared to whites. High iq whites seem to be more creative and free thinkers that like to invent and discover stuff while high iq Indians and Chinese make for great corporate slaves who are good at doing what they are told to do and are more interested in making a bank instead of contributing something to the world

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, WeiWei, Shycel and 5 others
Many of them kill themselves
There's a difference Encouraging their kids to be successful and forcing them into med school/engineering/law etc

Forcing them is bad cuz then they'd just be miserable

Lol, because we’re forced into high paying careers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, Deleted member 62931 and ilovetakis
Selective immigration brings high iq indians who make more money and because of Indian mentality they get into degrees that have a higher pay but I do think curries and asians have better work ethic compared to whites. High iq whites seem to be more creative and free thinkers that like to invent and discover stuff while high iq Indians and Chinese make for great corperate slaves who are good at doing what they are told to do and just want to make a bank instead of contributing something to the world
Fair point I’ve noticed most curries and Chinese are super submissive

• JFL
Reactions: ilovetakis
Lol, because we’re forced into high paying careers
Am I the only Asian that wasn't forced into a high paying career and still wants to go into one

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and Deleted member 62931
There's a difference Encouraging their kids to be successful and forcing them into med school/engineering/law etc

It is what it is and it is true

• +1
Am I the only Asian that wasn't forced into a high paying career and still wants to go into one
You probably doing it cause of culture and brainwashing u don’t know about like subconsciously

• +1

It's not bad thing. You must get a degree in something that is useful and gives you the real world skills that are needed in the job market. Jfl at getting a degree in music and arts only to end up working a minimum wage job at Mcdonalds. Ypu can always follow your passions by having a job that feeds you. Curry parents are based tbh.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 62931 and ilovetakis
You probably doing it cause of culture and brainwashing u don’t know about like subconsciously
Maybe yea but imma be rich so it's cool

Are you south East Asian? I think SEA parents are a little less strict, I’ve seen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and ilovetakis
It's not bad thing. You must get a degree in something that is useful and gives you the real world skills that are needed in the job market. Jfl at getting a degree in music and arts only to end up working a minimum wage job at Mcdonalds. Ypu can always follow your passions by having a job that feeds you. Curry parents are based tbh.
I think people should get into STEM and do passion on the side tbh. Like you have weekend to be happy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62931 and 케이제이
Come to north india its bad here

Why are Russian Americans making so much too?

I don't understand the chart though. Why is White American different than a German American? Aren't we all American? And Indians are Asians, no? Am I low IQ for not understanding this mess? I understand the first part is maybe country/place of origin, but "white" isn't a country or place of origin.

Ah fuck it it's just muttmerica at this point nothing makes fucking sense.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
I rather die then vist India tbh
If u visit then also u will die

(u can't handle the microbiome and the climate+air and water quality. Also its too dirty for u)

• +1
it’s household income

I don't understand the chart though. Why is White American different than a German American? Aren't we all American? And Indians are Asians, no? Am I low IQ for not understanding this mess?

They are talking about the more recent immigrants not the german immigrnats that came to america before ww2 and settled in the mid west. They are not amermiutts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62931 and TechnoBoss
The african country that u come from is 10x worse nigga
True but Indians would just kill me for being black.

At least the Africa places would treat me like family and not murder me.

I been Mali as a kid it was fun tbh felt like home all my health issues went away

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
They are talking about the more recent immigrants not the german immigrnats that came to america before ww2 and settled in the mid west. They are not amermiutts
So then what is a White-American? White isn't a country or place or origin.

I don't understand the chart though. Why is White American different than a German American? Aren't we all American? And Indians are Asians, no? Am I low IQ for not understanding this mess? I understand the first part is maybe country/place of origin, but "white" isn't a country or place of origin.

Rich Russians prob come here

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and TechnoBoss
So then what is a White-American? White isn't a country or place or origin.
I think that is what refers to the amerimutts the ones whose ancestors came to america long before these migrants did and the average American I think refers to the national average. Thr chart is confusing af tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62931 and TechnoBoss
I think that is what refers to the amerimutts the ones whose ancestors came to america long before these migrants did and the average American I think refers to the national average. Thr chart is confusing af tbh
Not really tbh you easily understand what they mean.

It’s talking about immigrants.

White Americans are diff then white immigrants

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Isn’t that good? Would u want ur kids to be broke?
40 k usd is nothing, it doesnt matter at all for QOL. You can make that up just by getting lucky/ playing cards right. Id take being much poorer than I am if it meant i was thin and green eyes