Incoming shitpost

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
I was lurking on posts related to my oneitis. I need to stop. She and this jailbait is all I can get horny to. Sometimes I’ll jerk off to mental images of my first oneitis.

Last edited:
Oneitis is cuck shit.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel, androidcel, 11gaijin and 2 others
Chad is fucking your oneitis boyo.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, 11gaijin, mybrainabusesme and 2 others
Had to edit that. Not that crazy.

I know all of this. I just needed to vent.

You guys clearly don’t give a shit, but I’d thought I’d say this, anyway. Last night, I lurked on her brother’s Facebook, and other family members’ pages. She liked her brother’s post of him gonna have a son. On Instagram, lurked on accounts she follows to see if she liked anything here. One thing I can say is that I can’t bring myself to look at her profile picture on Facebook closely, which is good.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
You guys clearly don’t give a shit, but I’d thought I’d say this, anyway. Last night, I lurked on her brother’s Facebook, and other family members’ pages. She liked her brother’s post of him gonna have a son. On Instagram, lurked on accounts she follows to see if she liked anything here. One thing I can say is that I can’t bring myself to look at her profile picture on Facebook closely, which is good.

How autistic?

So are you saying she's too ugly to look at? That won't be a problem since you're into post wall landwhales :feelsgah:

So are you saying she's too ugly to look at? That won't be a problem since you're into post wall landwhales :feelsgah:
No. I think it’s too creepy, which, like I said before, ironic.