Increase bone mass in facial area

K

kotchfed

Iron
What are the ways to increase the bone mass in the facial area? For a while now, I noticed that the bones in my face are quite small in size, which I believe is impacting my aesthetics. I have got a good jawline even at high body fat percentages and when cut down, have clear hollow cheeks and in black and white images or dark mirrors my Zygos are literally popping. But what I have noticed is that the bone mass of the Zygos and mandible is really low.

It’s probably from young when I refused to eat as a child for a while and only ate a small amount. I was always skinny and narrow because of it.

Is there any ways to now increase the bone mass as I think it would do a world of good now? (Anything apart from bone smashing lol)

vitamin d and vitamin k, calcium and hgh. also testmaxx

• +1
Reactions: babyfacepil
What are the ways to increase the bone mass in the facial area? For a while now, I noticed that the bones in my face are quite small in size, which I believe is impacting my aesthetics. I have got a good jawline even at high body fat percentages and when cut down, have clear hollow cheeks and in black and white images or dark mirrors by Zygos are literally popping. But what I have noticed is that the bone mass of the Zygos and mandible is really low.

It’s probably from young when I refused to eat as a child for a while and only ate a small amount. I was always skinny and narrow because of it.

Is there any ways to now increase the bone mass as I think it would do a world of good now? (Anything apart from bone smashing lol)
such a huge shit text for something u could have found in the searchbar in 2 seconds

• +1
Reactions: zura, Manfrommars and Shkreliii
I’ve been looking at vit d and I (Mk4) alongside with calcium recently. I will probably go and do this. Just wondering, if I was to take mk4 would I have to megadose this and also it may be a few weeks till I can get my hands on some. In the meantime, should I consume large amounts of calcium?

I’ve been looking at vit d and I (Mk4) alongside with calcium recently. I will probably go and do this. Just wondering, if I was to take mk4 would I have to megadose this and also it may be a few weeks till I can get my hands on some. In the meantime, should I consume large amounts of calcium?
drink milk, but vit d helps bones absorb calcium, id also reccomend vitamin k strongly.

• +1
Reactions: kotchfed
such a huge shit text for something u could have found in the searchbar in 2 seconds
these (op) are the exact types who never will succeed with their looksmaxxing, they just want to make themselves appear as being productive

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
generally all androgens can increase facial bone mass, but i advise you to dht max, not t max combined with chewmaxxing severly

• +1
Reactions: Running!
I have been down this path before hgh and steroids everything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing