Increase eyebrow length horizontally

Swedish autist

Swedish autist

Iron
Its possible to increase eyebrow length horizontally naturally right? Through some oils or minoxidil?

U can get a hair transplant or something similar to ur brow

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
U can get a hair transplant or something similar to ur brow
i always thought about that,wouldnt it be an insane looksmax to go from normie eyebrows to positive tiled like ian sommerholders or tyson ballou? obv you would need a good eye shape for it to ascend but for like 2k i think it could be worth ngl

• Hmm...
Reactions: DoII
i always thought about that,wouldnt it be an insane looksmax to go from normie eyebrows to positive tiled like ian sommerholders or tyson ballou? obv you would need a good eye shape for it to ascend but for like 2k i think it could be worth ngl
You would have to have a good base to start with for the operation to even be doable i think, like if you have very high set like me it would be next to impossible

That’s not female gaze, female gaze is straight imo
Positive is too aggressive

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and finn899
Depends how positive ig
Maybe slight positive is good tbh it just depends aesthetically slight positive looks good to me personally but then again it only matters what females think if you’re actually trying to looksmax

Maybe slight positive is good tbh it just depends aesthetically slight positive looks good to me personally but then again it only matters what females think if you’re actually trying to looksmax
positive with neutral tilt can ascend tho,but i aggree it varies i think you just have to do a mrph before to see if its worth

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and DoII
That’s determined by pfl and orbital shape. Going beyond the limit of your bone structure will look uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: DoII
Try dermarolling with redenesyl and minoxidil.

You can draw it with a pencil if you want to, but for permanent solution use castor oil with minox and dermapen on the edges, and if doesnt work then get brow transplant