Increase skullsize with external gh?

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
There is a bodybuilder called Dave Polumbo. The term plumboism was named after him, and many think that "polumboism" (extensive roid gut) is due to excessive hgh abuse. If that is true, then he obv had to use decent amounts of gh. So I tried to compare his skullsize before and after his bodybuilding career. However it is a bit difficult to accurately compare the size of his skull, I do think it did actually significantly increase, probably due to the gh.

Here are before and after pictures. The first image shows him in college, when he used to be a long distance runner. After that time, he got up to over 300lb with very low bf. Now after his bodybuilding career he is again at a much lower weight, shown in the second picture.
dave-young.jpg 2.PNG

Compare the armlength to the skullsize. (the armlength did not change (very unlikely))

• Woah
Reactions: maxmendietta
why would i wanna look like a human bobblehead jfl
caging at the state of "muhh masc"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262 and ezio6
very bold statement
you have to realise that some of us have tiny skulls, and for us a slightly bigger skull would make a huge difference. But yeah, there is a too big for skullsize I totally agree.

high iq thread bro

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
does anyone have experience with gh, please pm me for a discussion

There is a bodybuilder called Dave Polumbo. The term plumboism was named after him, and many think that "polumboism" (extensive roid gut) is due to excessive hgh abuse. If that is true, then he obv had to use decent amounts of gh. So I tried to compare his skullsize before and after his bodybuilding career. However it is a bit difficult to accurately compare the size of his skull, I do think it did actually significantly increase, probably due to the gh.

Here are before and after pictures. The first image shows him in college, when he used to be a long distance runner. After that time, he got up to over 300lb with very low bf. Now after his bodybuilding career he is again at a much lower weight, shown in the second picture.
dave-young.jpg2.PNG

Compare the armlength to the skullsize. (the armlength did not change (very unlikely))
bro your brain won't grow and it will bounce around in your skull causing brain damage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Mouthbreath