Increase testosterone naturally

dankov

dankov

Iron
I know of all the supplements (mostly cope) and lifestyle changes and exercise and being in the sun.
All of that.
Do you know of any ways (natural) to increase testosterone that aren't really known but proven to work?

coffee with milk and sugar and 500 mg aspirin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hydralxck, 5'7 zoomer and dankov
Be around hot females (impossible for you) and try to always be in a state of competition with other men

S

• JFL
Reactions: Milosz
Be around hot females (impossible for you) and try to always be in a state of competition with other men
Meant that with lifestyle changes as well

or just inject??

Don't want permanent health issues or turn oger
Permanent health issues like markus ruhl?oh i forgot he has kids and is already very old,like larry wheels og i forgot he is completley healthy again,like cbum?oh forgot he has a kid and has no health issues anymore,like tom platz?he still lives,like ronnie colemann?oh i forgot he is still living,like arnold who has like 4 kids?oh i forgot he still lives too

• +1
Reactions: dankov
Permanent health issues like markus ruhl?oh i forgot he has kids and is already very old,like larry wheels og i forgot he is completley healthy again,like cbum?oh forgot he has a kid and has no health issues anymore,like tom platz?he still lives,like ronnie colemann?oh i forgot he is still living,like arnold who has like 4 kids?oh i forgot he still lives too
Youre right with those examples but this is mostly not the norm. Also except for Arnold and Tom all of them are still under 60 so who knows

because coffee with water tastes like crap and the fat in the milk makes it less likely you get hypoglycaemia from the coffee

because coffee with water tastes like crap and the fat in the milk makes it less likely you get hypoglycaemia from the coffee
but milk bloats as ive heard

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 51465
Talk with females

workout eat well and sleep well

ronnie is a wheelchair baby, most of these guys live unhealthy lives now. plus second you start taking test your natural production disapears and you become dependent on it

all of them are rich af and can afford weekly bloodworks, shit ton of supplements, best doctors etc.
also ronnie might be alive but he barely can survive by himself

get 8h of sleep minimum, aim for 9.

exercise.

or else cope and inject TRT. no food or any supplement will have a significant effect other than a fucking 5%-10% temporary increase.