Increase width of face

Haydez

Haydez

Blindgirlmaxxing in kohn kaen. Sue me. 😈
I'm pretty much boneless in my face and have no width at all whole face is just a thin basic oval and no projection anywhere, no cheekbones no prominent chin on the side profile either. I want to increase bone mass on the face, I want a wider jaw, give me suggestions.

I know that fat kids that become adults and lose weight always have super defined cheekbones especially and nice faces in general, what can I do naturally now. I'm tired of having 0 definition and not even being fat either just average weight.

You could easily disprove my point because pretty much every curry in india has super compact midface with jaws razor sharp with bone mass coming out the ass while weighing 100lbs soaking wet.

having a kid jawline + beardless gotta be the death truecel combo ngl:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and AustrianOak47
If your bones are small but in the right places then go for fillers

I'm pretty much boneless in my face and have no width at all whole face is just a thin basic oval and no projection anywhere, no cheekbones no prominent chin on the side profile either. I want to increase bone mass on the face, I want a wider jaw, give me suggestions.

I know that fat kids that become adults and lose weight always have super defined cheekbones especially and nice faces in general, what can I do naturally now. I'm tired of having 0 definition and not even being fat either just average weight.

You could easily disprove my point because pretty much every curry in india has super compact midface with jaws razor sharp with bone mass coming out the ass while weighing 100lbs soaking wet.
stretch face with hand

having a kid jawline + beardless gotta be the death truecel combo ngl:feelswhy:
Thats literally me rn deathtier face and not even big either, I always believe its better to be ugly and buff then skinny twig and ugly

• +1
Reactions: NerverBegan
Thats literally me rn deathtier face and not even big either, I always believe its better to be ugly and buff then skinny twig and ugly
Ugly and big can help a bit ngl i was talking with a foid about a streamer's appeal,she legit gave him 1+ point for having muscles in spite of having a bad face

Ugly and big can help a bit ngl i was talking with a foid about a streamer's appeal,she legit gave him 1+ point for having muscles in spite of having a bad face
Its not even about the woman at that point. It's self defense if the women think your ugly and nake fun of you, guys will see that especially your guy friends and their friends. They'll see your skinny twig ass and absolutely PUNISH you mentally. Be ugly and an ogre that other men won't harass.

Atleast the women ignore you and men won't see you as fucking prey. I fucking hated highschool too dumb fucking chads shoving skinny pricks into a class full of people and laugh and no one gave a flying fuck. Skinny bastards couldn't defend themselves.

Hell I stayed outta the way and kept quiet and to myself knew I didn't stand a chance. I knew years and years ago back in like 10th grade something was wrong with the way i looked never had a girl whisper in another girls ear while looking in my direction.

I'd switch lives with chad and revisit highschool again in a heartbeat. fuck it was so sad back then man I hate to vent but honestly when your ugly the way people treat you is just so fucking disingenuis. I didnt owe shit to anyone and yet I always feel like I owe an apology for even being there no one ever calls me to hangout or anything I just rot alone it all went to fucking shit went kids started cracking jokes at bp and mewing and rope... etc... honestly pretty gay and its probably best we all move to thailand there's no hope left here in hell. Its greycell heaven.

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr and NerverBegan
Its not even about the woman at that point. It's self defense if the women think your ugly and nake fun of you, guys will see that especially your guy friends and their friends. They'll see your skinny twig ass and absolutely PUNISH you mentally. Be ugly and an ogre that other men won't harass.

Atleast the women ignore you and men won't see you as fucking prey. I fucking hated highschool too dumb fucking chads shoving skinny pricks into a class full of people and laugh and no one gave a flying fuck. Skinny bastards couldn't defend themselves.

Hell I stayed outta the way and kept quiet and to myself knew I didn't stand a chance. I knew years and years ago back in like 10th grade something was wrong with the way i looked never had a girl whisper in another girls ear while looking in my direction.

I'd switch lives with chad and revisit highschool again in a heartbeat. fuck it was so sad back then man I hate to vent but honestly when your ugly the way people treat you is just so fucking disingenuis. I didnt owe shit to anyone and yet I always feel like I owe an apology for even being there no one ever calls me to hangout or anything I just rot alone it all went to fucking shit went kids started cracking jokes at bp and mewing and rope... etc... honestly pretty gay and its probably best we all move to thailand there's no hope left here in hell. Its greycell heaven.
damn man i read every single molecules and tbh the only reason i didn't know the same fate than you,it's because i was the clown of my class,was already jestermaxxing before even knowing what it was (i stopped since then),would make a fool of myself or playing with teacher's patience to earn my classmates's respect,that's what you gotta do when you have an unsightly face i guess...

damn man i read every single molecules and tbh the only reason i didn't know the same fate than you,it's because i was the clown of my class,was already jestermaxxing before even knowing what it was (i stopped since then),would make a fool of myself or playing with teacher's patience to earn my classmates's respect,that's what you gotta do when you have an unsightly face i guess...
I don't know how old you are, you could be still under 18, or over? But I stopped jestering at middle school maybe 10th grade even. We're all the same making jokes trying to make people laugh because no one loves you.

As above, so below, And I remember vividly being one of the funny kids and always making jokes never paying attention in class trying to impress the other guys and hopefully earn some respect but nah that fucks you over so bad they will never forget about your past being the funny oofy doofy skinny prick, just message your highschool classmates after a few years from the last time they saw you. Their FIRST message is what the long last impression you had on them and probably everyone else "yo you still a twig? jk lol" brutal.

You were skinny as fuck most likely and had a face only a mother could hardly love no haircut worked on you and everyone told you to "eat more big macs bro!" the only way around this is to ogre out at a gym and when I say ogre I don't say "shredded" or "ripped" no.
Dirty bulk and just have mass on your frame no one fucks with the guy who looks like he can defend himself, or worse, radically attempt to harm you on the train. Look intimidating.

Back in the days I'd let chads and fat kids do whatever they wanted to me because I COULDNT DEFEND MYSELF. I was too skinny and too frail man I have too many stories of getting shoved while trying to drink at a water fountain for no fucking reason because I was the funny skinny kid who just laughs if you harass him. Why? I'm a human too am I not? Can I not fucking drink water in peace god, it's abuse ontop of abuse I was a laughing stock.

I don't know why I ever accepted that abuse and i'll take that to my grave I have nightmares of meeting them in public even though I never step foot outside and don't even really look the same. I think their first reaction will be to "fake tackle" me. That's already disrespectful anyway that means it was already over before your new impression began they already decided to embaress you. Always belittled when a blonde girl decided to hand me a pencil because I begged for one. All I hear across the fucking room "Ohhh you're finally talking to girls for once" so embaressing holy shit. And all I could think to myself was, "why did he feel the need to say that I just asked for a pencil".

And the teachers? The teachers? You think they work FOR YOU? Fuck off to the shittiest slums in the plains of serengeti and back.

I have so many so many situations and stories of getting abused infront of a teacher and they basically laughed and didn't care.
One time I got elbowed by a fat fuck at break time in class and he laughed as I was winded the fuck out of and everyone in the area around me (not the entire class because I didn't want to draw attention) stared at me for a few seconds, and I looked at my teacher for help (middle aged woman) and she said not even kidding "he probably get's beat at home anyway" quietly to herself and laughed
What the fuck? That's when I lost it.

What the fuck! I teared up at home later that night for almost 10 minutes just thinking about it I have tears right now thinking about it at this moment as I write this shit, what a shame! I will never forget that and it was absolutely ages ago!

Last edited:
  • +1
I don't know how old you are, you could be still under 18, or over? But I stopped jestering at middle school maybe 10th grade even. We're all the same making jokes trying to make people laugh because no one loves you.

As above, so below, And I remember vividly being one of the funny kids and always making jokes never paying attention in class trying to impress the other guys and hopefully earn some respect but nah that fucks you over so bad they will never forget about your past being the funny oofy doofy skinny prick, just message your highschool classmates after a few years from the last time they saw you. Their FIRST message is what the long last impression you had on them and probably everyone else "yo you still a twig? jk lol" brutal.

You were skinny as fuck most likely and had a face only a mother could hardly love no haircut worked on you and everyone told you to "eat more big macs bro!" the only way around this is to ogre out at a gym and when I say ogre I don't say "shredded" or "ripped" no.
Dirty bulk and just have mass on your frame no one fucks with the guy who looks like he can defend himself, or worse, radically attempt to harm you on the train. Look intimidating.

Back in the days I'd let chads and fat kids do whatever they wanted to me because I COULDNT DEFEND MYSELF. I was too skinny and too frail man I have too many stories of getting shoved while trying to drink at a water fountain for no fucking reason because I was the funny skinny kid who just laughs if you harass him. Why? I'm a human too am I not? Can I not fucking drink water in peace god, it's abuse ontop of abuse I was a laughing stock.

I don't know why I ever accepted that abuse and i'll take that to my grave I have nightmares of meeting them in public even though I never step foot outside and don't even really look the same. I think their first reaction will be to "fake tackle" me. That's already disrespectful anyway that means it was already over before your new impression began they already decided to embaress you. Always belittled when a blonde girl decided to hand me a pencil because I begged for one. All I hear across the fucking room "Ohhh you're finally talking to girls for once" so embaressing holy shit. And all I could think to myself was, "why did he feel the need to say that I just asked for a pencil".

And the teachers? The teachers? You think they work FOR YOU? Fuck off to the shittiest slums in the plains of serengeti and back.

I have so many so many situations and stories of getting abused infront of a teacher and they basically laughed and didn't care.
One time I got elbowed by a fat fuck at break time in class and he laughed as I was winded the fuck out of and everyone in the area around me (not the entire class because I didn't want to draw attention) stared at me for a few seconds, and I looked at my teacher for help (middle aged woman) and she said not even kidding "he probably get's beat at home anyway" quietly to herself and laughed
What the fuck? That's when I lost it.

What the fuck! I teared up at home later that night for almost 10 minutes just thinking about it I have tears right now thinking about it at this moment as I write this shit, what a shame! I will never forget that and it was absolutely ages ago!
i'm 21,but damn if you live in the usa that's a miracle you didn't go ER during this time,jestermaxxing is risky since ppl will think they can just take advantage of you for a good laugh.

the sentimental desert is brutal too ngl most of boys i talked to were alone too so i would put my situation into perspective,even though there are always these pretty boys/chads going out with the stacies just by existing.
don't know how old you are rn and what you plan to do for the rest.

But naively i'd recommend you to wageslave to hardmaxx as soon as possible maybe you'd ascend like crazy and take revenge on nts.

• +1
Reactions: Haydez
i'm 21,but damn if you live in the usa that's a miracle you didn't go ER during this time,jestermaxxing is risky since ppl will think they can just take advantage of you for a good laugh.

the sentimental desert is brutal too ngl most of boys i talked to were alone too so i would put my situation into perspective,even though there are always these pretty boys/chads going out with the stacies just by existing.
don't know how old you are rn and what you plan to do for the rest.

But naively i'd recommend you to wageslave to hardmaxx as soon as possible maybe you'd ascend like crazy and take revenge on nts.
I don't even want revenge anymore I just want them to fuck off and not come near me taking creatine and ogreing my brains out is my plan. When I look in the mirror I want to see a big ass hulking ogre staring back at me.

Jestering is the worst cope of all time and there's nothing close to it due to its long lasting impression and effect it has on your psyche you won't be able to forget jestering to make white blonde's laugh, cute asian girls, girls coming out the ass all over the school and if you aren't making a joke another retard will fill in your gap and start making fun of you what a shame. Because that's what they expect of you. A response.

I'm already a wageslave but I'll get a nice car soon to make myself feel better I recommend you to just do what you like buy a ricer car like some shitbox g35 and in the summer just fuck around have fun loud ass exhaust drifting everywhere with other sub5 guys with actual personalities and will laugh and have fun that's stuff we can control why not instead of rotting honestly. I'm sure we all have a few friends that relate to us like that don't care about girls just fuck around, have fun you know.

• +1