Increase wrist size with MK677

D

Deleted member 8016

Silver
Is it possible ?

Did any of you experienced sides from taking MK677?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadferguson, Deleted member 6695, Lux and 1 other person
every day I get pissed off because I am still not injecting

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and lejend
retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 6892 and Lux
Will be because of Edema. Eat good food, K2 MK-4, take NDT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8016
yikes.

Never eared of NDT what is it ?

Added value from other users 000000000
Natural Dessicated Thyroid.
A dried Thyroid gland from an Ox or a pig. It has a set amount of T3 and T4 Thyroid hormone. It is one of the treatments for Hypothyroidism, which most of forum has

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 8016
High Thyroid during puberty = bone growth Testosterone production GABA etc etc low Estrogen low Cortisol

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 8016
High Thyroid = High Metabolism. Eating High Calories while having a High Metabolism = growth+++

• +1
Is it possible ?

Why wrist size specifically?

You’re aware that the only reason anybody talks about wrist size is because most of the time it tends to be an indicator of your overall frame size, and that girls don’t actually give a shit specifically about the size of your wrists, right?

• +1
Reactions: chadferguson, ChristianChad and Deleted member 8016
Why wrist size specifically?

You’re aware that the only reason anybody talks about wrist size is because most of the time it tends to be an indicator of your overall frame size, and that girls don’t actually give a shit specifically about the size of your wrists, right?
I'm really tall and a bit skinny, I have reasonable frame but my wrists are so pathetic in comparison.
If mk677 can grow my frame it would be a plus.

High Thyroid = High Metabolism. Eating High Calories while having a High Metabolism = growth+++
Does is cause growth in any tissue ? Could I increase my penis size, I need around +1cm to get to 17 ?

I'm really tall and a bit skinny, I have reasonable frame but my wrists are so pathetic in comparison.
If mk677 can grow my frame it would be a plus.

Does is cause growth in any tissue ? Could I increase my penis size, I need around +1cm to get to 17 ?
Can't remember... Maybe.
Low Adrenaline throughout penile development is important... Once again that means improve health

• +1
Can't remember... Maybe.
Low Adrenaline throughout penile development is important... Once again that means improve health
I was thinking of taking ashwaganda to reduce my cortisol levels cause I'm always kinda tense.
Maybe it'll reduce my adrenaline levels and promote growth

mk-cope77 will only grow the wallet of the vendor and eventually the doctor who prescribes you metformin for insulin resistance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, SOS-Sonic, ChristianChad and 2 others
Natural Dessicated Thyroid.
A dried Thyroid gland from an Ox or a pig. It has a set amount of T3 and T4 Thyroid hormone. It is one of the treatments for Hypothyroidism, which most of forum has
I might have some kind of hypothyroidism tbh, I get a lot of symptoms, except the weight gain, I lose weight so fast

I was thinking of taking ashwaganda to reduce my cortisol levels cause I'm always kinda tense.
Maybe it'll reduce my adrenaline levels and promote growth
Sodium is very good at reducing Adrenaline. Be sure to not mess up the Sodium: Potassium ratio tho (should be 1:1) or you'll get Oxidative Stress. So get some more Potassium from Ripe Fruits, Orange Juice, well-boiled (20 minutes) Swiss Chard aswell. If you can manage that it's also very good at increasing Testicular function

• +1
Don't Starve yourself, get enough sleep, get enough sugar carbs and calories throughout the day and you should be good (avoiding PUFA shit tho)

I have taken mk677 and I dont think I saw any wrist growth, Im 15 years old I guess i havent been taking it for long enough

Sodium is very good at reducing Adrenaline. Be sure to not mess up the Sodium: Potassium ratio tho (should be 1:1) or you'll get Oxidative Stress. So get some more Potassium from Ripe Fruits, Orange Juice, well-boiled (20 minutes) Swiss Chard aswell. If you can manage that it's also very good at increasing Testicular function
Fuck ndt is banned from my country. Also is taking ndt for a certain time gonna fix my thiroid or is it something you have to take all your life?

I have taken mk677 and I dont think I saw any wrist growth, Im 15 years old I guess i havent been taking it for long enough
Why did you take it at that age, your puberty isn't over yet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Fuck ndt is banned from my country. Also is taking ndt for a certain time gonna fix my thiroid or is it something you have to take all your life?
Ill reply tomorrow

• +1
High Thyroid during puberty = bone growth Testosterone production GABA etc etc low Estrogen low Cortisol
Mine has been SUPER low for years. Im 15 now and I am looking for treatment, can you help me?

every day I get pissed off because I am still not injecting
Man I want to pop halo, but no doctor would actually prescribe it, not even to a FTM.

For halo to properly masculinize a ftm, they'd have to take doses that tear holes in their liver.

Actually most female bodybuilders pass more as a male than a FtM!!!

From regular woman to soyboy on steroids.
0*rvg7xiO4QjEqB_O2

This is why most detransition are ftms.

• Woah
Reactions: pizza
Mine were slightly bigger while on MK possibly just due to water retention

Is it possible ?

No, only high dose pharma hgh can increase wrist size. Something like 8 iu hgh daily for a total of 1 year (can take breaks) guarantee you 3/4th of inch on ur wrist