Increase your aura by 10,000+ by leaving less public digital footprint

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
Apologies for the usage of another cringe gen Z normoid slang in the title but you get my point.

Public digital footprint is the public data of what any 3rd person retard in the world can track you with. This includes your social media posts, the media you view and interact with. This plays an important role in how normies perceive you and what they think of you online which may affect your real life.

Over the past few years we have seen the rise of “stealth mode” which contributes to the mysterious aura persona. You can somewhat be this regardless of your looks with the following steps:

1) Stop interacting with Instagram reels or quirky random posts.
Most of your mutuals would automatically assume you are a miserable ass nigga especially if you like the ones with Tate, Jwaller, Gary Vee or whoever the fuck so called gurus are or even quirky black-nigga-robs-haha meme posts; you get caught liking this kind of shit your aura decreases by 500 automatically. Interact with only those posts in which you want to subtly send a message to your mutuals.

2) Stop viewing stories
This one’s gonna take some time to work but once the person notices that your pfp is no more under their “viewed/seen” section they will start to wonder on what you’ve been up to. This works very well especially with foids. You have no idea on how many people started showing some attention irl once I started to do this from past few months. Few of em legit messaged me to my number asking about my whereabouts.

3) Don’t view snaps once you have reached a decent snap score.
If you have attained a snap score of 100k plus, it’s time to no more view snaps of others. Don’t ever do streaks like an idiot. Share only decent snaps you have taken at a frequency of maximum once in two weeks or none at all.

4) Build a profile, but the most important part is to LEAVE once you are done.
If you are 15 or 16 reading this. I suggest you to build a decent profile with square pics only (cause fuck reels). Once you hit 21, just leave with anywhere around 15-45 posts. Many OG YouTubers, music band artists have immense respect from the people not only cause of what they had been but also wondering where in life they are now. Examples include Ryan Nighahiga, Tom scott, EAP etc. The mysterious disappearance makes it look 10x attractive.

Nothing I said above works if you are a:-

1)NEETmaxx basement rotter. I would suggest you to post pics everytime you go out and do something useful cause people already know you live at your goddam basement funded from your grandma’s life insurance so it’s better if you prove them wrong.

2) TikTok/ Reels content creator. When your whole life revolves around getting attention from strangers online, this wouldn’t work on you since you gotta get that bread on the table and pay rent.

3) A teenager. Your time to become a mysterious aura hasn’t arrived yet. Post the parties you attend, the hoes you slay and the money and the drip you wear after begging your daddy for those dollars.

4) You use OLD. Every foid on tinder is looking for a man “with action” and who has things going on with him right now. They don’t need the stable ones who are done with everything in life. If she sees that your last post was a year ago then she’s gonna get the exact opposite vibes.

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and PsychoH
idc about that bullshit u really think it matters i'll be dead in 40 years, you will never be extremely famous if u wanna become a youtuber or smtg then don't leave digital footprint but otherwise who cares

btw i didn't read

• +1
Reactions: Timmy, HTN_Mentalcel, Aero and 4 others
lifes too short to larp as james bond man, just do what you can to have looks and money and enjoy the little things in life

dont waste ur life trying to be muh mysterious alpha male

• +1
Reactions: Timmy, HTN_Mentalcel, Aero and 2 others
anyone wnna farm snap score together

I act like a retard and get into arguments on tiktok but only using an alt, it's fun

Apologies for the usage of another cringe gen Z normoid slang in the title but you get my point.

Public digital footprint is the public data of what any 3rd person retard in the world can track you with. This includes your social media posts, the media you view and interact with. This plays an important role in how normies perceive you and what they think of you online which may affect your real life.

Over the past few years we have seen the rise of “stealth mode” which contributes to the mysterious aura persona. You can somewhat be this regardless of your looks with the following steps:

1) Stop interacting with Instagram reels or quirky random posts.
Most of your mutuals would automatically assume you are a miserable ass nigga especially if you like the ones with Tate, Jwaller, Gary Vee or whoever the fuck so called gurus are or even quirky black-nigga-robs-haha meme posts; you get caught liking this kind of shit your aura decreases by 500 automatically. Interact with only those posts in which you want to subtly send a message to your mutuals.

2) Stop viewing stories
This one’s gonna take some time to work but once the person notices that your pfp is no more under their “viewed/seen” section they will start to wonder on what you’ve been up to. This works very well especially with foids. You have no idea on how many people started showing some attention irl once I started to do this from past few months. Few of em legit messaged me to my number asking about my whereabouts.

3) Don’t view snaps once you have reached a decent snap score.
If you have attained a snap score of 100k plus, it’s time to no more view snaps of others. Don’t ever do streaks like an idiot. Share only decent snaps you have taken at a frequency of maximum once in two weeks or none at all.

4) Build a profile, but the most important part is to LEAVE once you are done.
If you are 15 or 16 reading this. I suggest you to build a decent profile with square pics only (cause fuck reels). Once you hit 21, just leave with anywhere around 15-45 posts. Many OG YouTubers, music band artists have immense respect from the people not only cause of what they had been but also wondering where in life they are now. Examples include Ryan Nighahiga, Tom scott, EAP etc. The mysterious disappearance makes it look 10x attractive.

Nothing I said above works if you are a:-

1)NEETmaxx basement rotter. I would suggest you to post pics everytime you go out and do something useful cause people already know you live at your goddam basement funded from your grandma’s life insurance so it’s better if you prove them wrong.

2) TikTok/ Reels content creator. When your whole life revolves around getting attention from strangers online, this wouldn’t work on you since you gotta get that bread on the table and pay rent.

3) A teenager. Your time to become a mysterious aura hasn’t arrived yet. Post the parties you attend, the hoes you slay and the money and the drip you wear after begging your daddy for those dollars.

4) You use OLD. Every foid on tinder is looking for a man “with action” and who has things going on with him right now. They don’t need the stable ones who are done with everything in life. If she sees that your last post was a year ago then she’s gonna get the exact opposite vibes.
No nigga. you just make shallow people just forget about your existence. Stop w the sigma vope

Users who are viewing this thread

• looksmaxpill
Back