Increasing Hand size

C

ChadPreet69

Iron
How can we increase our hand size,does hgh or mk677 help with that if yes then how long will it take for the increase to take place.Also are there any other methods to increase the hand size overall.

Last edited:
get fat

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Yeah mk will do it after a year or so of consistent use

Get water retention edema

Bonesmashing with my fists made my fingers noticeably thicker. Of course, not everyone wants to do that; so I recommend doing pullups. That's also one thing that made them thicker.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 2227
Bonesmashing with my fists made my fingers noticeably thicker. Of course, not everyone wants to do that; so I recommend doing pullups. That's also one thing that made them thicker.
How did you bonsmash your fingers and for how long each day?

How did you bonsmash your fingers and for how long each day?
I bonesmashed my face with my hands, I didn't smash my fingers for the sake of making them thicker. It was a by-product. I did it like, maybe twice a week, in 20 minute sessions usually to my chin

Pullups and punching something in repetition will probably yield better results. Dont @ me if u get arthritis tho

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
I bonesmashed my face with my hands, I didn't smash my fingers for the sake of making them thicker. It was a by-product. I did it like, maybe twice a week, in 20 minute sessions usually to my chin

Pullups and punching something in repetition will probably yield better results. Dont @ me if u get arthritis tho
ouch

My hands are already big as hell. Some boys at my school even make fun of my hands and say that I have ogre hands.

lol yee the methodology desperate ugly niggers like me resort to is sad

I regret bonesmashing even though I made permanent results. Being a Chad is so much more than having a big chin. It's like 300 good features put together in perfect harmony. You cant recreate that....most of the time not even with surgery, unless your skull, ratios, features are all spot on and just the ONE feature that's off ur correcting with surgery

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel
My hands are already big as hell. Some boys at my school even make fun of my hands and say that I have ogre hands.

Don't worry, girls made fun of it in another way :sneaky:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
It honestly depends on your genetic response. Some people on 25mg kg mk will be at acromegaly levels of igf 1. Theres other peptides and things that would work better tho

Don't worry, girls made fun of it in another way :sneaky:
I hope that day comes where I can use those hands for a good thing. But it won't if my bigonial and bizygomatic don't get wider. They're currently both 13 cm making me look like a skullcel despite having a good midface, large skull circumference (flat occiput btw), and good skull length. But I need a taller ramus (currently mine is 5-6 cm) and I need a longer mandible (currently mine is 10-11 cm). So if my face doesn't grow then I'm fucked.

You can try this.

1 Put your hands flat on a table
2 Take a brick
3 Smash your hands until they turn slightly blue and then stop

You can do this every 7 days.

In those 7 days you can't do anything

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502
You can try this.

1 Put your hands flat on a table
2 Take a brick
3 Smash your hands until they turn slightly blue and then stop

You can do this every 7 days.

In those 7 days you can't do anything
wut ๏_๏

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax
work with your hands for years, pretty simple

wha
It honestly depends on your genetic response. Some people on 25mg kg mk will be at acromegaly levels of igf 1. Theres other peptides and things that would work better tho
what works the best?