Increasing Height After 18-21 (Analysis)

Cigarette

Cigarette

👽
Topics that I'll be explaining:

1) Craniofacial skeleton
2) Growth Plates & Cartilage
3) Wolff's Law
4) Rustam Akhmetov
5) Bonesmashing
6) Closing

After studying countless articles, videos and researches about bone growth for the last 4 months I can safely provide enough evidence that bone growth on any part of the body is possible. The topics that I'll be discussing are listed above.

1) Craniofacial Skeleton
The craniofacial skeleton or the bone mass that builds your face expands horizontally and vertically as we age. This goes both ways for men and women but i'll be talking about men specifically. The remodeling of the facial skeleton goes on unabated, regardless of the state of the dentition, though the loss of dentition does accelerate bony resorption of the maxilla and mandible. This means that your face and everything surrounding it will keep growing and expanding until you are rotting in a coffin. This includes cartilage like your nose and ears.

Facial aging is a combination of soft tissue and bony changes; bone loss, particularly in certain areas of the facial skeleton, contributes to the features of the aging face. This is a comprehensive review of specific areas known to resorb with aging. It is conceptually important to appreciate that, in most people with premature aging, the facial skeleton can be congenitally deficient.

Facial regions affected as you age:
- Preorbital Region
- Midface
- Perinasal Changes
- Lower Face

Bones grow in length at the epiphyseal plate through a process that is similar in character to endochondral ossification. While growth is occurring, the cartilage in the region of the epiphyseal plate next to the epiphysis remains mitotically active. Chondrocytes, in the region next to the diaphysis age and degenerate. Invasion of osteoblasts into this area then occurs and the matrix is ossified to form bone. This process continues throughout childhood and the adolescent years until cartilage growth slows and finally stops. When cartilage growth ceases, usually in the early twenties, the epiphyseal plate totally ossifies, leaving only a thin epiphyseal line.

Studies and actual bone graphs show us that only a thin epiphyseal line of cartilage will remain in between your bones forever. Now, our goal is to build new bone in the sections that are opposite to the cartilage. Thankfully, the easiest areas to achieve these are:

- Spine
- Tibia, Fibula and Talus
- Knees
- Heels

There are 23 discs that are made of cartilage in our spine. If we do the math, just by increasing 1mm of bone growth or cartilage repair in each disc, we get 23mm which is 2.3cm of free height. Keep in mind that this is only the spine.

3) Wolff's Law

This section is a follow-up to the previous one and i'll be covering the rest.
We can easily increase our cartilage and stimulate bone growth in our knees, feet and legs by using Wolff's Law. Providing enough stress and decompression to our lower body, we can actually manage to stimulate new bone, even if it's just mm's. Exercises like drop jumping from stairs or maasai jumps will promote this.

What are maasai jumps?
Maasai jumps are a form of lifestyle for the maasai tribe. Coincidentally, the average maasai tribe member heights in at around 6'1 or 184-185cm.

Extra Evidence
Arm wrestlers literally have one arm that is bigger than the other which coincidentally is the one that has put up with more stress over the years. This also goes for contact sports like boxing, rugby and others.

4) Rustam Akhmetov

"Rustam Akhmetov, an Olympic star, shares his exercise routine for increasing height even after puberty. He emphasizes the importance of consistency and not skipping exercises. His routine includes swimming, sprinting, high jump, extreme stretches, skipping with ankle weights, high raise knee jogging, and cycling."

He even wrote a book about how he increased his height after puberty and it covers the topics that I've pointed out in this thread. Ill link it here: LINK

5) Bonesmashing
Theoretically, this should work but let me explain why hitting your face with a hammer won't do shit for you. Yes, you are creating microfractures and promoting bone density expansion but, this will just cause swelling and bruising since there isn't any cartilage separating your facial bones. I might be wrong here because I don't have enough information on bonesmashing but it's not recommended since your face will naturally get bigger as you age.

6) Closing
Luckily for you I tried this out for the past 4 months and here are the stats.

Before: 185.482cm
After: 187.109

It's not much but I believe that this is crazy progress in 4 months. I hope this thread helps out a lot of the new gens and old manlets that are still here.

idk anyone so fuck it
@Xangsane @6.5PSL @tyronelite @thecel @try2beme @SubhumanForever @DalitBoss

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Adonis123, Outerz14, tempelcat4 and 9 others
DNR?

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial and goodgamebro
over no one cares goodnight

Bookmarked , will read it after I wake up , if it's good I might add it to my plan

I feel like you’re giving theories and ideas but no routine

Semi useless thread

I feel like you’re giving theories and ideas but no routine

Semi useless thread
Title says analysis and I’m just basing it on my personal experience. Try it or not

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
no reactions brootul will read and can become ur incel friend

just jump around like a monkey theory

Lot of cope just to skirt Out of LL

What was your routine? Just masaai jumps with no stretching (legs hanging off with ankle weights after workout, general stretching) or did you also sleep stretch?

1) Craniofacial skeleton
3) Wolff's Law
4) Rustam Akhmetov
5) Bonesmashing
6) Closing

After studying countless articles, videos and researches about bone growth for the last 4 months I can safely provide enough evidence that bone growth on any part of the body is possible. The topics that I'll be discussing are listed above.

1) Craniofacial Skeleton
The craniofacial skeleton or the bone mass that builds your face expands horizontally and vertically as we age. This goes both ways for men and women but i'll be talking about men specifically. The remodeling of the facial skeleton goes on unabated, regardless of the state of the dentition, though the loss of dentition does accelerate bony resorption of the maxilla and mandible. This means that your face and everything surrounding it will keep growing and expanding until you are rotting in a coffin. This includes cartilage like your nose and ears.

Facial aging is a combination of soft tissue and bony changes; bone loss, particularly in certain areas of the facial skeleton, contributes to the features of the aging face. This is a comprehensive review of specific areas known to resorb with aging. It is conceptually important to appreciate that, in most people with premature aging, the facial skeleton can be congenitally deficient.

- Preorbital Region
- Midface
- Perinasal Changes
- Lower Face

Bones grow in length at the epiphyseal plate through a process that is similar in character to endochondral ossification. While growth is occurring, the cartilage in the region of the epiphyseal plate next to the epiphysis remains mitotically active. Chondrocytes, in the region next to the diaphysis age and degenerate. Invasion of osteoblasts into this area then occurs and the matrix is ossified to form bone. This process continues throughout childhood and the adolescent years until cartilage growth slows and finally stops. When cartilage growth ceases, usually in the early twenties, the epiphyseal plate totally ossifies, leaving only a thin epiphyseal line.

Studies and actual bone graphs show us that only a thin epiphyseal line of cartilage will remain in between your bones forever. Now, our goal is to build new bone in the sections that are opposite to the cartilage. Thankfully, the easiest areas to achieve these are:

- Spine
- Knees
- Heels

There are 23 discs that are made of cartilage in our spine. If we do the math, just by increasing 1mm of bone growth or cartilage repair in each disc, we get 23mm which is 2.3cm of free height. Keep in mind that this is only the spine.

3) Wolff's Law

We can easily increase our cartilage and stimulate bone growth in our knees, feet and legs by using Wolff's Law. Providing enough stress and decompression to our lower body, we can actually manage to stimulate new bone, even if it's just mm's. Exercises like drop jumping from stairs or maasai jumps will promote this.

What are maasai jumps?
Maasai jumps are a form of lifestyle for the maasai tribe. Coincidentally, the average maasai tribe member heights in at around 6'1 or 184-185cm.

Extra Evidence
Arm wrestlers literally have one arm that is bigger than the other which coincidentally is the one that has put up with more stress over the years. This also goes for contact sports like boxing, rugby and others.

4) Rustam Akhmetov

"Rustam Akhmetov, an Olympic star, shares his exercise routine for increasing height even after puberty. He emphasizes the importance of consistency and not skipping exercises. His routine includes swimming, sprinting, high jump, extreme stretches, skipping with ankle weights, high raise knee jogging, and cycling."

He even wrote a book about how he increased his height after puberty and it covers the topics that I've pointed out in this thread. Ill link it here: LINK

5) Bonesmashing
Theoretically, this should work but let me explain why hitting your face with a hammer won't do shit for you. Yes, you are creating microfractures and promoting bone density expansion but, this will just cause swelling and bruising since there isn't any cartilage separating your facial bones. I might be wrong here because I don't have enough information on bonesmashing but it's not recommended since your face will naturally get bigger as you age.

6) Closing

It's not much but I believe that this is crazy progress in 4 months. I hope this thread helps out a lot of the new gens and old manlets that are still here.

idk anyone so fuck it
Did you measure at the same time of the day

1) Craniofacial skeleton
3) Wolff's Law
4) Rustam Akhmetov
5) Bonesmashing
6) Closing

1) Craniofacial Skeleton

- Preorbital Region
- Midface
- Perinasal Changes
- Lower Face

- Spine
- Knees
- Heels

3) Wolff's Law

What are maasai jumps?

Extra Evidence

4) Rustam Akhmetov

5) Bonesmashing

6) Closing

idk anyone so fuck it
Cope, cope, and oh i forgot
cope
Enjoy your 2cm placebo gain buddy

• Woah
Reactions: runabsezx

1) Craniofacial skeleton
3) Wolff's Law
4) Rustam Akhmetov
5) Bonesmashing
6) Closing

1) Craniofacial Skeleton

- Preorbital Region
- Midface
- Perinasal Changes
- Lower Face

- Spine
- Knees
- Heels

3) Wolff's Law

What are maasai jumps?

Extra Evidence

4) Rustam Akhmetov

5) Bonesmashing

6) Closing

idk anyone so fuck it
I have an idea for a height growth method based of some of these principles but never bothered to try

good shit, what did you do exactly and could it be natural growth?

My knee is btw closed (Early 17):
Sssssssss

Over the past 75 days on r-hGH (6 IU daily, gradually increased from 2-5 IU during the first 20-30 days), I've seen more growth than I did from January to late May.

I also incorporate stretching, banded sleeping, and a lot of trampoline jumping into my routine. I've found these methods to be more effective than basketball or Massai jumps—similar in concept, just better in my opinion.

However, I'm fucking inconsistent with everything. My sleep is terrible, my stretching routine is subpar, my diet is lacking, and my overall supps are inconsistent.

Despite all that, the r-hGH gives me strong growing pains and also growth. Initially, I thought it might be due to water retention, but I always get ankle and shin pains minutes after injection. Now, I'm confident that these are genuine growing pains.

I measured my height around 11:30 PM today, and it's about 3mm taller than my morning height was on May 16th (one of my previous measurements). Suddenly I'm growing again.

I'll soon post an in-depth view into my current heightmaxxing and future routine plans, with blood tests, x-rays etc., if you care I'll @ you.

I'll also add cycling, I think it's promising and revise my stretching regime, might help you too.

good shit, what did you do exactly and could it be natural growth?

My knee is btw closed (Early 17):
View attachment 3094316

Over the past 75 days on r-hGH (6 IU daily, gradually increased from 2-5 IU during the first 20-30 days), I've seen more growth than I did from January to late May.

I also incorporate stretching, banded sleeping, and a lot of trampoline jumping into my routine. I've found these methods to be more effective than basketball or Massai jumps—similar in concept, just better in my opinion.

However, I'm fucking inconsistent with everything. My sleep is terrible, my stretching routine is subpar, my diet is lacking, and my overall supps are inconsistent.

Despite all that, the r-hGH gives me strong growing pains and also growth. Initially, I thought it might be due to water retention, but I always get ankle and shin pains minutes after injection. Now, I'm confident that these are genuine growing pains.

I measured my height around 11:30 PM today, and it's about 3mm taller than my morning height was on May 16th (one of my previous measurements). Suddenly I'm growing again.

I'll soon post an in-depth view into my current heightmaxxing and future routine plans, with blood tests, x-rays etc., if you care I'll @ you.

I'll also add cycling, I think it's promising and revise my stretching regime, might help you too.
It may be closed but that gap you see there is cartilage. As long as there is cartilage you can either; expand that cartilage even further and generate new bone through stress. That is what this thread is about.