Increasing hooding theory

Laikyn

Laikyn

Daddy
If I apply stuff that increase collagen like aloe Vera ,l-ascorbic acid vitamin c serum, and ice cubes on my eyelid fat will I get more hooding because I’m increasing collagen in that area therefore it’s getting thicker soo more hooding?

If I apply stuff that increase collagen like aloe Vera ,l-ascorbic acid vitamin c serum, and ice cubes on my eyelid fat will I get more hooding because I’m increasing collagen in that area therefore it’s getting thicker soo more hooding?
No increase in collagen for your lack of browridge

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 9670, TheEndHasNoEnd and 3 others
What I mean is that even if your theory works you still need a good browridge to have the kind of hooded eyes which are attractive and masculine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Lolcel and Laikyn
the ice cube alone will give u more hooding

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 9670 and Lolcel
13d 18h 35m and still retarded. collagen will not help you to get hooded eyes dumbass. it's the contrary the loss of collagen causes hooded eyes. look at pictures of old people and see.

• +1
Reactions: chadferguson, Deleted member 9670 and TheEndHasNoEnd
the ice cube alone will give u more hooding
How to apply ice cube? Under the eye, or should I apply it over the upper eyelid?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Read the ice hooding method post

you need prominent brow ridge and deep set eyes. My right eye is more deepset than my left eye for whatever reason so it has reliable hooding meanwhile my left is a lot less hooded and looks more round. Deep set eyes matter a lot and prominent brow ridge. It's got nothing to do with collagen or fat :hnghn::hnghn:, u could try getting hooding through ice to make it look better I suppose but without the bones and deepset eyes you're not even close to actual hooding tbh

you need prominent brow ridge and deep set eyes. My right eye is more deepset than my left eye for whatever reason so it has reliable hooding meanwhile my left is a lot less hooded and looks more round. Deep set eyes matter a lot and prominent brow ridge. It's got nothing to do with collagen or fat :hnghn::hnghn:, u could try getting hooding through ice to make it look better I suppose but without the bones and deepset eyes you're not even close to actual hooding tbh
Nah g you need fat and skin hooding

you need prominient supraorbital rims not browridge

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Lolcel
Everyone got it wrong itt

You don't need a prominent brow ridge you just need SUPRAORBITAL FAT providing you don't have a non existent brow ridge

Inject fat below your eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
that mostly comes with a prominent brow ridge doesnt it :unsure:
brian shimansky has a large browridge without promient rims while barrett has the opposite

• +1
Reactions: Primordial
Link pls? I searched like crazy & didn't find a good thread with instructions.

You're welcome

• Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Head posture is a 100% related to this.
Do a chintuck and your eyes will be more hooded but you can't go out in public like this

• +1
Reactions: WhiteSoldier
Head posture is a 100% related to this.
Do a chintuck and your eyes will be more hooded but you can't go out in public like this
so then wtf is the point

You're welcome
Reading this thread got me confused, some saying it doesnt work some saying it does, what is the final conclusion?

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
The only way to increase eyelid hooding is with surgery. its not like with cheekbone definition where you can lose fat, and fix the problem without major measures. not saying this because I have good eye shaping, just that I know this to be true. from doing methods to fix other things that work and those same methods don't work on specific specialized issues.

Reading this thread got me confused, some saying it doesnt work some saying it does, what is the final conclusion?
It does but temporarily

• +1
Reactions: LifeIsACope
So if you keep up with it, theoretically you can keep the hooding forever?
Ig but filler or implant is a better , easier , longterm option

Dont listen to these greycels retards
Independantly of your bones you can increase hooding
Ice definitly works, you can get fat graft as well
Idk about these other things but you can give it a try I guess
Also try not To blind urself with these products jfl

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa