Increasing testosterone unnaturally without closing growth plates 100%

very good question

kids are obessed with MuH High T.:soy::soy::ogre:

they have no idea high testosterone means raised estrogen = growth plates close early. THis is the true reason childhood weightlifters end up shorter. the growth plate is not getting damaged by the weight. Their hormones are just closing the plate early

Aromatase suppressors can prevent T-> E conversion

• JFL
Reactions: Joshrc and IndraBC
"Increasing testosterone unnaturally" is COPE

edit: shit nevermind i'm sleepy as fuck i read "naturally" JFL, over for my iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: descension and Maalik
very good question

they have no idea high testosterone means raised estrogen = growth plates close early. THis is the true reason childhood weightlifters end up shorter. the growth plate is not getting damaged by the weight. Their hormones are just closing the plate early

Research shows you’re wrong.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
take roids that dont increase estrogen, like dht based roid like masteron or just inject something like test and use something like an AI to like reduce the estrogen so like your growth plates dont like close or some sheit and can you like mark my post as solution

• +1
very good question

and thats why basketball players can end up tall because endurance exercise actually decreases testosterone so less estrogen and more growth

• +1
very good question

Obv. Im on an AI just asking about stuff like serms or HCG and if they directly close plates

take roids that dont increase estrogen, like dht based roid like masteron or just inject something like test and use something like an AI to like reduce the estrogen so like your growth plates dont like close or some sheit and can you like mark my post as solution
Can you start with masteron and come off in 20 weeks on a serm? Or should I just cruise w test?

Can you start with masteron and come off in 20 weeks on a serm? Or should I just cruise w test?
you can use test with masteron like many people do and you can take less test than you would just using test.
Masteron is also anti estrogenic (as in blocking effects from e2 but not neceserally reducing it, it binds to estrogen receptors)
Overall test will be better depending on your dose, than mast alone for androgen gains

• +1
you can use test with masteron like many people do and you can take less test than you would just using test.
Masteron is also anti estrogenic (as in blocking effects from e2 but not neceserally reducing it, it binds to estrogen receptors)
Overall test will be better depending on your dose, than mast alone for androgen gains
You don’t think oral mast alone would be beneficial to increase DHT & calvicle