India and China are COLLAPSING, falling further behind USA and UK every year - Living in India or China is living in a sinking ship.

D

Deleted member 68779

Raw Sex + Business + Good Food + Boxing

USA earns 5x more than chinese do
UK earns 5x more than indians do

but the most important part. Westerners wages are growing FASTER TOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USA GDP per capita is growing FASTER than china's gdp per capita. Meaning USA people will only keep getting richer than chinese every year

And UK GDP per capita is growing FASTER than india's gdp per capita. Meaning UK people will only keep getting EVEN richer than indians every year.

If you are living in china or india. You are FINISHED. you are living in a SINKING SHIP. You have an emergency. This is not a drill.

You need to jump ship to a less shithole country ASAP or its OVER

Indians are Chinese people are FINISHED

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Lefty Rankin, HeightPilledum and 3 others
I will die in my motherland

4095375 IMG 20240427 101841

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Infinite, HeightPilledum, n9wiff and 3 others
@AlexBrown84 ur in a sinking ship

View attachment 2978444
View attachment 2978445

USA earns 5x more than chinese do
UK earns 5x more than indians do

but the most important part. Westerners wages are growing FASTER TOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USA GDP per capita is growing FASTER than china's gdp per capita. Meaning USA people will only keep getting richer than chinese every year

And UK GDP per capita is growing FASTER than india's gdp per capita. Meaning UK people will only keep getting EVEN richer than indians every year.

If you are living in china or india. You are FINISHED. you are living in a SINKING SHIP. You have an emergency. This is not a drill.

You need to jump ship to a less shithole country ASAP or its OVER

Indians are Chinese people are FINISHED
Okay ai impact

Chinks have lower cost of living

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and HeightPilledum

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
Okay ai impact

nah chinks rent is like 80% of what they earn. meanwhile westerners pay like 20% of what they earn on rent

literally top 3 least affordable cost of living in the world

mortgages in china is 230% of average chinese income

mortgages in usa is 36% of average usa income

chinese are FINISHED.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, noodlelover, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
China number 1 incel

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexBrown84, HeightPilledum, n9wiff and 1 other person
the uk is fucked as a country

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, aspiringexcel and HeightPilledum
the uk is fucked as a country
uk is one of the highest quality of life richest countries in the world, and only getting richer and richer than india and china

Okay ai impact

Pulling random stats out of context, misinterpreting them entirely and making up stuff in the air to support something that you made up in your head. Classic AI Impact thread.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and AlexBrown84
2 more weeks.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Pulling random stats out of context, misinterpreting them entirely and making up stuff in the air to support something that you made up in your head. Classic AI Impact thread.
if it helps you sleep at night bud

It's nice to see that Tick-Tock promoted, Laziness, Brain Rot, Entitlement, Communism, and anti-meritocracy, is not significantly slowing down U.S. economic growth.

uk is one of the highest quality of life richest countries in the world, and only getting richer and richer than india and china
just because it’s rich doesn’t make it a great country to live

WOW THROUGH 2025

Thank God I live in Malaysia

Life is easy :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
It's nice to see that Tick-Tock promoted, Laziness, Brain Rot, Entitlement, Communism, and anti-meritocracy, is not significantly slowing down U.S. economic growth.
yeah propaganda would make u think america is finished and china is skyrocketing. despite real life is the opposite

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff
probably same situation in malaysia. all non-westerners are finished
Nah food is cheap and good, housing is very affordable ( I live in three story house, extremely spacious ) and infrastructure is very nice. Very safe too

Only problems is not very pedestrian friendly and job prospects is bad if you wanna do anything other than STEM or buisness ie. Musician, manual labour, creative etc.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Nah food is cheap and good, housing is very affordable ( I live in three story house, extremely spacious ) and infrastructure is very nice. Very safe too

Only problems is not very pedestrian friendly and job prospects is bad if you wanna do anything other than STEM or buisness ie. Musician, manual labour, creative etc.
ah yea i jus checked, nice

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and sub5c3l
ah yea i jus checked, nice
You are going to Bali right? Work from home as programmer or something like that? Such a good situation to be in...

You earn First world salary but get to spend in the cheaper local area

why u are comparing uk to india?

@AlexBrown84 ur in a sinking ship
i have to keep spinning until my tea is ready lol
IMG 6028

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 68779
tea has arrived

no wonder we went to war with these mothafukkas for this stuff
IMG 6032

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 68779
yeah propaganda would make u think america is finished and china is skyrocketing. despite real life is the opposite
Inspired me to write up this autistic rant.