India and China. FUCKED UP, gender ratio.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
For every 100 young women. there are 117 dudes.

India

Example. how this will fuck up dating

Parametrers:
So lets say there is a city; where:
* 227 young peoples life from age 18-25.
* 117 men
* 100 women
* all looking for a LTR
* by age 20; 80% of women have decided on their partner.

Consequence:
At age 20.
There are only 20 single women left.
How many single men are left? 117 - 80 = 37 single men.
SO.Good luck when there is double the amount of single dudes hitting on half the amount of single women. Brutals competition.

And women can be super picky and laizy.
she will have another you (indian/chinese man) by tomorrow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 10172 and 2 others
30 percent of American men are also sexless even tho there gender ratio is not this bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
30 percent of American men are also sexless even tho there gender ratio is not this bad
I didn't even factor in. that. Where women are in general more picky. And women rather be the side chick number 21 of an attractive dude than settle with a regular guy.

I dunno how to factor that in above example.

BUT, we all know. This is fucing stuff up, giga more for Chinese and Indian men.
I'm 100% sure; The incelhood in India and China; is much much worse than USA even. But more shame about that in those countries; so you probs never hear about it. These men rather lie/brag/caope about their so called laycount, than face the reality of their incelhood.

THIS is the REALITY, due to gender ratio fucked up. In picture.
"Enjoy" the report.
Game fucking over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
It's their own fault breeding too much (1 gazilion population wtf!!!) and then favoring male fetus over female like the low IQ fucking subhumans they are

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10524
I don't care and neither should you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10172 and Deleted member 10524
It's their own fault breeding too much (1 gazilion population wtf!!!) and then favoring male fetus over female like the low IQ fucking subhumans they are
I dunno about breeding to much.
But 100% agree on how dumb it is from the, to in mass favoring male fetus and aborting female fetus. It's so short sighted, low iq.

I don't care and neither should you.
I wondered why alot of Indians and Chinese. Are present in these groups of pua-cope, and incel groups, and so on.

I think what i stated in my OP; is a massive factor. How in htese in-groups; the gender ratios is fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
So many bloodlines are going to end. genetics out of humanity, especially with china's 1 child policy

I didn't even factor in. that. Where women are in general more picky. And women rather be the side chick number 21 of an attractive dude than settle with a regular guy.

I dunno how to factor that in above example.

BUT, we all know. This is fucing stuff up, giga more for Chinese and Indian men.
I'm 100% sure; The incelhood in India and China; is much much worse than USA even. But more shame about that in those countries; so you probs never hear about it. These men rather lie/brag/caope about their so called laycount, than face the reality of their incelhood.

THIS is the REALITY, due to gender ratio fucked up. In picture.
"Enjoy" the report.
Game fucking over.

Exactly I as a indian could just say I don't believe in marriage or relationship and they will consider me as a liberal westernised guy where as in the west u would be shamed and humiliated

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Over for them

The next big generation of incels would be indians and chinese

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars and Chadrapist
Over for them

The next big generation of incels would be indians and chinese
for relationships.
they better locationmaxx.
Or the things might change, if they have war, or some other reason a bunch of YOUNGER men die.

for relationships.
they better locationmaxx.
Or the things might change, if they have war, or some other reason a bunch of YOUNGER men die.
They are fucked physically

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars and Deleted member 7697
can't they shit on women rights or did the western feminazi regime already take over india and china?

Last edited:
For every 100 young women. there are 117 dudes.

View attachment 978029

Example. how this will fuck up dating

Parametrers:
So lets say there is a city; where:
* 227 young peoples life from age 18-25.
* 117 men
* 100 women
* all looking for a LTR
* by age 20; 80% of women have decided on their partner.

Consequence:
At age 20.
There are only 20 single women left.
How many single men are left? 117 - 80 = 37 single men.
SO.Good luck when there is double the amount of single dudes hitting on half the amount of single women. Brutals competition.

And women can be super picky and laizy.
she will have another you (indian/chinese man) by tomorrow.

''by age 20; 80% of women have decided on their partner.''

i am 22.. op say something?!