decency doesn't exist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, 5'7 zoomer, 97baHater and 4 others
Nice car in thumbnail though

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and NoReedemingFeature
genuine question not hating
how did India come to this, what happened?
Why is this their culture that they embrace full-hearted?

Can someone explain me why India is the way it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Imretarded?
genuine question not hating
how did India come to this, what happened?
Why is this their culture that they embrace full-hearted?

Can someone explain me why India is the way it is
trains i think

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, Shrek2OnDvD, vernier and 1 other person
Why do Indians shit on streets? I don’t understand it

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, GlamourPursuer and Imretarded?
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker, bicromial and PsychoDsk
Honestly if the place was a bit cleaner the aesthetic would look extremely nice.

I wonder if it was the religion that fucked things up there so bad. Maybe its the population.

People say iq, but there's a bunch of devs from india who at least have some modern mathematical and intellectual capacity, so maybe it was bad leadership.

They are hindus right? Caste system also must have fucked things up. That plus some deep history bullshit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Shrek2OnDvD and PsychoDsk
Indians, Einstein seemed to have believed, were "biologically inferior" and were hampered by the subcontinent's climate that "prevented them from thinking backward or forward by more than a quarter of an hour."

According to Rosenkranz, Einstein attributes the "alleged stoicism of the Indians he encounters to geographical determination [by asking]: 'Wouldn't we too, in this climate, become like the Indians?'."

• JFL
Reactions: Prince of Pakistan, GlamourPursuer and PsychoDsk
Indians, Einstein seemed to have believed, were "biologically inferior" and were hampered by the subcontinent's climate that "prevented them from thinking backward or forward by more than a quarter of an hour."

According to Rosenkranz, Einstein attributes the "alleged stoicism of the Indians he encounters to geographical determination [by asking]: 'Wouldn't we too, in this climate, become like the Indians?'."
some high iq shit right there,my nigga einstein a true G ong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and PsychoDsk

for a minute I thought it said epstein

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and GlamourPursuer

What specifically about their climate does this though? So many countries in Africa, Eastern Europe, Asia etc are poor, hot, and disenfranchised but there’s not a street shitter epidemic

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Shrek2OnDvD

Basically hes saying genetic prepositions are trash, terrible eugenics just people having kids with each other regardless of traits. and the climate of that area is shit especially because the heat and air so your basically always fighting the elements and not focusing on more intellectual endeavors.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker and Shrek2OnDvD
trains i think
could be colonialism tbh, the brits used to be brutal. Maybe those street shitters are reminiscing about the brittish shlongs. desperately waiting until they come back and take charge again

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
i heard they like being hit by trains and stuff

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Basically hes saying genetic prepositions are trash, and the climate of that area is shit especially because the heat so your basically always fighting the elements
funny how they can travel through space but aren't capable of holding their shit 2 mins until they find a toilet

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
sisterfucker

shaquille-o-neal-athlete.gif

JEWS WE SUPPORTED YOU, WERE KIND TO YOU, CARED ABOUT YOU, WOULD EVEN SACRIFICE OUR LIVES FOR YOU.:feelsree::feelsree: YET YOU RETARDS HELPED INCREASING NIGGERS SMV. WHY NOT OURS? WHY???? :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker, GlamourPursuer and PsychoDsk
What specifically about their climate does this though? So many countries in Africa, Eastern Europe, Asia etc are poor but there’s not a street shitter epidemic
I think its the population.

India's infrastructure is simply not capable to hold 1.44 billion people on a modern level. If their nation was like multiple times smaller maybe they can focus resources rebuilding infrastructure.

Proof eugenics is not always a bad thing. Cultural change is needed. I would start with their religion.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sub5UglyMan and PsychoDsk
Negroid-Australoid blood predominance = Destruction of civilization

• WTF
Reactions: Sub5UglyMan
The most soulless brain dead fucking useless fucking faggot punchable cunting wankers you'll ever encounter in your life. They don't belong anywhere but in the pits of dispair.

Fuck them. CUNTS.

Only sends over the highly talented bud buds to the west, so that people like me are given birth to over here and add value.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and GlamourPursuer