India spends 200 billion dollars on submarines and fighter jets. China issues a warning.

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
Indian Navy has invested 40 billion dollars on 40 nucelar submarines, 6 aircraft carriers to counter China's presence in thr Indian ocean with the Indian Airforce planning to produce a fleet of 800 5th generation fighter jets in next 5-10 years. The total cost of all this amounts to 200 billion dollars making it one of the largest military contracts since US navy's acquisition and commissioning of the USS Gerald R Ford in 2015. China is rumoured to have expressed concerns over this and called it a cheap move by India to strengthen their forces when china is under going a financial crisis..

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: vernier, wishIwasSalludon, rand anon and 6 others
@Chadeep @moredatesmorerapes @vernier retarded Nationalist faggots are cheering thr Indian government for this while thr country itself is suffering from brutal corruption and unemployment. I guess these nuclear submarines will give them food to eat.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vernier, rand anon, Bars and 5 others
Indian and american govs are retarded af

Instead of spending the money on the citizens' needs they force them to go to war and die

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, TheDragon, Bars and 4 others
Indian and american govs are retarded af

Instead of spending the money on the citizens' needs they force them to go to war and die
Exactly nigga. I laugh at the niggas thinking it is some kind of win for India. Why tf would I care or feel any more safe if there are a dozen more huge metal boxes in the deep sea when I can't find a job to feed my family. What's the benefit?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Bars and 3 others
Exactly nigga. I laugh at the niggas thinking it is some kind of win for India. Why tf would I care or feel any more safe if there are a dozen more huge chunks of metal boxes in the deep sea when I can't find a job to feed my family. What's the benefit?
Don't get me started on the nukes lol

Mfs build thousands of them just for them to never use any of them (hopefully)

What a waste of hundreds of millions of $$$

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
20240925 201058

Can't take this country seriously after shit like this happens.

• JFL
Reactions: vernier, rand anon, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Don't get me started on the nukes lol
This is just stupid lol.

The ROI on nukes is actually insanely high. You basically guarantee your country won't get invaded more effectively than a large conventional military (that would cost way way more) ever could.

The only reason that Russia hasn't been completely curb stomped in Ukraine right now is because other countries are scared to join the war directly or to send more dangerous/effective weapons because they are scared of a nuclear escalation with Russia.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Autismcel
This is just stupid lol.

The ROI on nukes is actually insanely high. You basically guarantee your country won't get invaded more effectively than a large conventional military (that would cost way way more) ever could.

The only reason that Russia hasn't been completely curb stomped in Ukraine right now is because other countries are scared to join the war directly or to send more dangerous/effective weapons because they are scared of a nuclear escalation with Russia.
You're forgetting NATO who are supplying Ukraine "indirectly". Literally the only reason why Ukraine hasn't been defeated yet

Just cause u got nukes doesn't mean you're unstoppable

Also the same can go for russia, they can't use their nukes on Ukraine otherwise NATO would nuke them back

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Jason Voorhees
This is just stupid lol.

That deterrence isn't enough of a reason to tho because nucelar escalation always results in self destruction because Russia isn't thr only country with nuclear war heads. Would you rather keep thr country or the government?

You're forgetting NATO who are supplying Ukraine "indirectly". Literally the only reason why Ukraine hasn't been defeated yet

Just cause u got nukes doesn't mean you're unstoppable

Also the same can go for russia, they can't use their nukes on Ukraine otherwise NATO would nuke them back
If it wasn't for Russian nukes there would be actual non Ukrainian European armies or maybe even American troops in Ukraine rn. The U.S wouldn't try to hamper Ukraine from doing more strikes deep into Russian territory. The Russians would absolutely be on the backfoot.

As for your final point. you're ignoring that most ppl don't even want to remotely risk a potential nuclear Armageddon. So they'll always be hesitant of doing anything that could even cause an escalation.

Do you think nukes are fake ?

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
That deterrence isn't enough of a reason to tho because nucelar escalation always results in self destruction because Russia isn't thr only country with nuclear war heads. Would you rather keep thr country or the government?
Except it is. If you're a dictator and you know that the enemy is going to win an invasion (and you will likely be killed), what stops you from going fuck it and launching nukes. Nothing except for the men who directly launch the nukes (and will all of them disobey orders?). Even if 1 nuke hits your enemy, it's devastating.

That's why annexation is largely off the cards for any country with nukes, because the potential of even 1 nuclear strike will scare your opponent from even considering an annexation.

Last edited:
Indian Navy has invested 40 billion dollars on 40 nucelar submarines, 6 aircraft carriers to counter China's presence in thr Indian ocean with the Indian Airforce planning to produce a fleet of 800 5th generation fighter jets in next 5-10 years. The total cost of all this amounts to 200 billion dollars making it one of the largest military contracts since US navy's acquisition and commissioning of the USS Gerald R Ford in 2015. China is rumoured to have expressed concerns over this and called it a cheap move by India to strengthen their forces when china is under going a financial crisis..
The battle of the truecels

India vs china only the truest treucel will win

@Chadeep @moredatesmorerapes @vernier retarded Nationalist faggots are cheering thr Indian government for this while thr country itself is suffering from brutal corruption and unemployment. I guess these nuclear submarines will give them food to eat.
Brootal military industrial complex pill:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and vernier
Strengthening military is good and all but when will they spend on citizens?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

Users who are viewing this thread

Back