India will inevitably take over the world by 2040 and we will not spare you

wrist cry

wrist cry

wistful wigger
its frankly adorable how oblivious you are to the impending tide of destiny rolling ever closer.

we have already colonized britain and canada. it is only a matter of time before we hit ur shithole as well.

consider this a warning, a heads-up even. i pity you. no cumskin will be spared.

you may laugh at me and call me a shitskin dalit or whatever but i will be the one putting u in the gas chambers and raping your women. I will have the final jfl react.

just wait.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: VolcelFTW, aspiringexcel, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others

• JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, VolcelFTW, aspiringexcel and 8 others
India's warning to all cumskins globally:

4406728 IMG 3934

• JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, aspiringexcel, mug and 6 others
Over for Poland soon

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry, nofap and ascension
You won’t take over shit

Europeans will smell you from 500 km away and build stinking indian sewers across the borders so you’ll plummet into your own shit and float back straight to Bombay

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and abuserr007
its frankly adorable how oblivious you are to the impending tide of destiny rolling ever closer.

we have already colonized britain and canada. it is only a matter of time before we hit ur shithole as well.

consider this a warning, a heads-up even. i pity you. no cumskin will be spared.

you may laugh at me and call me a shitskin dalit or whatever but i will be the one putting u in the gas chambers and raping your women. I will have the final jfl react.

just wait.
IMG 20240926 225431

• JFL
Reactions: mug and wrist cry
You won’t take over shit

Europeans will smell you from 500 km away and build stinking indian sewers across the borders so you’ll plummet into your own shit and float back straight to Bombay
You just secured the number one spot on my rape list.

Congratulations.

r/playstupidgameswinstupidprizes

• JFL
Reactions: abuserr007 and Mkhzee
You won’t take over shit

IMG 0631

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mkhzee, mug, wrist cry and 1 other person
Then everywhere will be indian and they will have nobody to hate but themselves

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee
Then everywhere will be indian and they will have nobody to hate but themselves
It is infact their own fault that indians keep polluting their countries, which is why at some point there will be too many indians in Europe, no amount of mass shootings will stop them, it will be over for all of the west and europe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back