borntosuffer

borntosuffer

Silver

1685415 1ACCBC01 0064 425A 8FBD F857E1D591E8
1685411 C72F9AF8 586C 4F82 B04D 95B6CF47CFF7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pookieslove, notsocommonthumb, Clqs and 2 others
I've seen this one before. I think @Swarthy Knight repeated this in his town and got good results. Tsh doesn't really have thr kind of pheno that would do well on old anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, vernier and borntosuffer
I've seen this one before. I think @Swarthy Knight repeated this in his town and got good results. Tsh doesn't really have thr kind of pheno that would do well on old anyway
Holy cope. He should be getting 99+ likes with his bones and yet he fails because of his skin color

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N1666 and Jason Voorhees
''race doesn't matter'' yeah sure

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
Chadpreet 😍

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
You're mistaken bhai, I never used this handsome Squidward looking dalit on Tinder.

I did do well with a different Dravidian chad tho. But that was on Hinge

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Holy cope. He should be getting 99+ likes with his bones and yet he fails because of his skin color
No not him. He just doesn't have that kind of appeal to slay on old. Someone like moose ali khan would do good on old. He is pretty dark skinned too

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
This guy posted on Reddit before I think

No not him. He just doesn't have that kind of appeal to slay on old. Someone like moose ali khan would do good on old. He is pretty dark skinned too
You don't want to look reality in the face brocel, truth is being dark skinned is a big failo.

You're mistaken bhai, I never used this handsome Squidward looking dalit on Tinder.

I did do well with a different Dravidian chad tho. But that was on Hinge
I never understood the hype around TSH tbh. He is not even that GL. Just looks like handsome squidward

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight