Indian DNA Results by Caste/Region based on Gedmatch (Harappaworld) Averages

GigaStacySexual

GigaStacySexual

Will see again after ascension
South Indian stands for AASI (Abos)
Baloch stands for Zagros/Iranian farmer

Some key points :
Jatts and Khatris have higher steppe ancestry than most north Indian Brahman, despite being lower cast.
Avg Dalit and other SC casts are 70% abo.
Kerala Paniya have the highest abo around 84% on avg.

Ancestry result of a Punjabi Jatt I found :

Ancestry result of a Dalit I found :

Both of these are quite close to the avg of their cast.

Tagging people that might be interested : @SidharthTheSlayer @Jason Voorhees @Chadeep @Gengar @CFW432 @Ryan @Chinacurry
@mayo mogger

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 88772, greycel and 2 others
lol it doesnt matter they're all still indian
automatic sub 5 😥

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, mayo mogger, ElTruecel and 5 others
lol it doesnt matter they're all still indian
automatic sub 5 😥
Nigga ain't you paki (Indian under different name):ogre:. Regadless over for most curries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: franziz, boss8055, Willmogulater and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and GigaStacySexual
also south indian doesnt mean AASI, it means ivc. South indian is actually 75% aasi, and 25% baloch/zagrosian farmer.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and GigaStacySexual
still indian bhai its over

• So Sad
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
pakistanis are light brown on average, north indians are brown, and south indians are dark brown.

• +1
pakistanis are light brown on average, north indians are brown, and south indians are dark brown.
gracile indid is literally a shade darker, and has a shorter face and features. You are coping if you dont see that.
You are retarded pseudo intellect tbh. We've had this argument multiple times before. Even different race aren't as rigid as you make them seem. Let alone phenotypes of the same races. I've already posted like dozen examples to disprove your theories and I don't care enough to argue so keep coping @mayo mogger @onion_salad

• +1
Reactions: franziz, GigaStacySexual, mayo mogger and 1 other person
You are retarded pseudo intellect tbh. We've had this argument multiple times before. Even different race aren't as rigid as you make them seem. Let alone phenotypes of the same races. I've already posted like dozen examples to disprove your theories and I don't care enough to argue so keep coping @mayo mogger @onion_salad
@Chadeep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 88772 and Chadeep

View attachment 3138667

Some key points :
Jatts and Khatris have higher steppe ancestry than most north Indian Brahman, despite being lower cast.
View attachment 3138666

Ancestry result of a Punjabi Jatt I found :View attachment 3138714

View attachment 3138720

Tagging people that might be interested : @SidharthTheSlayer @Jason Voorhees @Chadeep @Gengar @CFW432 @Ryan @Chinacurry
@mayo mogger
I did one of these and I was like 4% south indian ancestry lol

Images   2024 09 01T093659106

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar, greycel, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Bruh im not saying that there arent lightskin south indians, and there arent darkbrown pakistanis and vice versa. Every curry from north to south has the same 3 ancient ancestral populations making up their DNA, but you are coping if you dont accept that ON AVERAGE. AND IN GENERAL. the more NORTH you go in south asia, the more lighter skin, and sharper the features become ON AVERAGE. pakistanis LITERALLY have more aryan/steppe dna, and neolithic farmer dna in them and less aasi dna in them ON AVERAGE compared to north indians and DEFINITLEY south indians. Pakistanis have more western eurasian/caucasoid dna on average in them, compared to north indians and south indians, AND THEREBY have a higher chance of having lighter skin and sharper features, compared to north indians and south indians. THE ONLY indians that can be comparable to pakistanis, ARE LITERALLY NORTHWEST INDIANS who are literally genetically similar to pakistanis (BECAUSE THEY LITERALLY BORDER THEM OBVIOUSLY LMAO). If you are denying this, then you are beyond coping.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Chadeep and mayo mogger
most caste copers are retarded idk why they are worshipping pinkoids

terminally cucked mfers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772 and GigaStacySexual
gross. Dont associate yourselves with muslims.
sarfu bhai is muslim idk what are u on? i wasnt even talking about muslims i was talking about pakistan why are u grinding on pakis for no reason

sarfu bhai is muslim idk what are u on? i wasnt even talking about muslims i was talking about pakistan why are u grinding on pakis for no reason
pakistan is literally 99% muslim, while india is like 80% hindu lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 88772 and mayo mogger
pakistan is literally 99% muslim, while indian is like 80% hindu lmao.
doesnt change the fact that i was talking about phenotypes bhai , religion is irrelevant

doesnt change the fact that i was talking about phenotypes bhai , religion is irrelevant
lmao yes, pakistanis have a better phenotype than indians in general lol, even indian muslims cause indian muslims will most likely have higher abo dna and less aryan and iranian neolithic than pakistanis. Also pakistani muslims have the highest amount of muslims in south asia compared to indian and bangladeshi muslims.

Last edited:

Last edited:
lmao the delusion of pakis is so high , lmfaooo

we are pashtuns and iranians and turkics saarrrrrrrrr.

the avg muslim in india lives in a slum and look like this View attachment 3140231

meanwhile avg pakistani looks llike this View attachment 3140232

so stop tryna cope you muslim mlecchas, we aryan hindus are way more superior than you losers.

Most chuslims are lower caste , hence they have nearly 0 aryan blood in them, fucking subhuman religion and pakis.
You pakis and muslims are pretty drn delulu.
Meanwhile all hindus are high caste hence better looking.

and the picture you retarded goat fuckers are spamming is this View attachment 3140239

As a Telugu brahmin with light skin, chiseled jawline , I mog the entirety of pakis and chusalmans.
Seethe chusalmanis
This is actually pretty fun to read, bhai.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 91645
TF am i supposed do with this information

Last edited:
lmao the delusion of pakis is so high , lmfaooo

the avg muslim in india lives in a slum and look like this View attachment 3140231

so stop tryna cope you muslim mlecchas, we aryan hindus are way more superior than you losers.

Most chuslims are lower caste , hence they have nearly 0 aryan blood in them, fucking subhuman religion and pakis.
You pakis and muslims are pretty drn delulu.
Meanwhile all hindus are high caste hence better looking.

and the picture you retarded goat fuckers are spamming is this View attachment 3140239

As a Telugu brahmin with light skin, chiseled jawline , I mog the entirety of pakis and chusalmans.
Seethe chusalmanis

Im happy for you as an individual, you compared to other telugus got to be lightskin and what not. But lets not pretend you're superior to pakistanis.

Telugu Brahmins have over 40% abo blood in them on average

Screenshot 397

This makes you racially inferior to all native paki races right off the bat. :forcedsmile:

Pashtuns are literally a race thats apart of pakistan. In fact there are more pashtuns in pakistan than there are in afghanistan. Pakistani pashtuns literally exist and they are indeed better than you.

Dalit muslims do exist and they live in slums lmao sure. But percentage-wise, there are less dalit and tribal muslims, than there are dalit hindus :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Going by harrapaworld percentages and identification, the muslims of each region mostly tend to be middle caste, with the remaining being high caste lmao. Whereas there are more hindus that are tribals or dalits. This means on average muslims look better than their hindu counterparts.

PF 062921 India 040
Screenshot 398
Wq58djikv5971

Pm0ro3qlv5971
9ry2rs7mv5971
Ap6JO7F

I cant see any of these images you posted cause you obviously deleted your comment, but im assuming you posted some ugly darkskin paki dude. Unironically, if you didnt know, most of the ugly darkskin high abo dna looking pakis are low caste christians or HINDUS
who stayed behind in pakistan because they were too poor to move, and all the well off higher caste sindhi and punjabi hindus were wealthy enough to move to india, during partition.

Seethe chusalmanis
Post or dm your face cause i really want to check this lmao.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar and GigaStacySexual

View attachment 3138667

Some key points :
View attachment 3138666

Ancestry result of a Punjabi Jatt I found :View attachment 3138714

View attachment 3138720

@mayo mogger
Are Pandits basically Punjabis?

• +1
Nigga ain't you paki (Indian under different name):ogre:. Regadless over for most curries.
Actually, Pakistanis are the only Indians, if we are being purely technical. But the term has already been hijacked by Gangetic curries.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back