Indian foids are anoying

n9wiff

n9wiff

Overlord
I want to settle for a Chinese foid. Many of them where I live. They are nicer, less narcy, more "docile" and take care of themselves well.

God, thank you for blessing me with Part Chinese genes so I was not born Charcoal Black like my dad so I stand a chance
( No disrespect to him, he is an amazing man. )

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 75149, exo, Deleted member 56659 and 2 others
Bitches probably shake their head sideways while giving blowjobs too. Curry lips make your dick burn as fuck type shit innit, faggotcuck?

Peace i’m out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 56659 and n9wiff
Bitches probably shake their head sideways while giving blowjobs too. Curry lips make your dick burn as fuck type shit innit, faggotcuck?

Peace i’m out
My new favorite user

Sorry @cavy and @ibIamechico and @cromagnon

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 56659, cavy, cromagnon and 1 other person
Do you want your wife to bow to you and stuff?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and n9wiff
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BitchBoy and n9wiff
Do you want your wife to bow to you and stuff?
Nah that's weird just want her to act normally and treat me like anyone else

"docile" because Indian Women tend to be very aggressive. They also shout a lot which I hate, I can't stand noise.

Not all Indian women are like this and I would obviously pick for "The right one" regardless of race but most of them do act that way and my preferences are very skewed.

• Woah
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
I want to settle for a Chinese foid. Many of them where I live. They are nicer, less narcy, more "docile" and take care of themselves well.

God, thank you for blessing me with Part Chinese genes so I was not born Charcoal Black like my dad so I stand a chance ( No disrespect to him, he is an amazing man. )
Aren't Chinese women hella materialistic?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Aren't Chinese women hella materialistic?
Chinese is a race

Depends on where they are from. Generally over here in SEA their ability to pick a spouse being influenced by success and education is seen as "materialistic" but to them it isn't.

You are gonna choose a life partner, choose the right one. I agree too. They aren't -that- materialistic and will still settle for someone they like. They just don't like bums basically.

is it true if you fuck them well curry massala leaks out their vagina ?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff