• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Roquefort, Deprived and 2 others
Devolving into apes

• +1
Reactions: lil truecel and Deleted member 21661
evolving backwards

you know you're fat fat when even black men call you fat

Black men lol. That F4STFATI guy is one of the biggest white worshipping self hating black guy I have ever seen. Makes peak blackgymmax look like a proud retarded We Wuz Kangz guy. Has a beef with a random black women every single week and has managed to rattle big semi-celebs. Most of his tweets like these have a ton of quotes by angry sheboons calling him names and yet still havent been banned. But I lost my 6k account permanently last week coz I said to some Russian guy to stop lurking on twitter and ki|| some Ukranians or something

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and khvirgin
Black men lol. That F4STFATI guy is one of the biggest white worshipping self hating black guy I have ever seen. Makes peak blackgymmax look like a proud retarded We Wuz Kangz guy. Has a beef with a random black women every single week and has managed to rattle big semi-celebs. Most of his tweets like these have a ton of quotes by angry sheboons calling him names and yet still havent been banned. But I lost my 6k account permanently last week coz I said to some Russian guy to stop lurking on twitter and ki|| some Ukranians or something
tbf most guys of football twitter are obsessed with white women (like the average org user)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and 12PSLsubhuman
He is apparently algerian

He is apparently algerian
Yah he is definitely from an African country coz he is muslim and I think he mentioned sometime about being black. I though he was Nigerian or from Ghana or something

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
She's a fat fuck. Indian women will never be attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
vomit on this whole thread

Her looks gonna fade fast, indian women age so quickly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Fati isn't black, he's Algerian.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
All those black guys insulting her would smash in private, 100%

Screenshot 2023 06 23 at 114718

disgusting. I can guarantee you she doesn't have an ass despite weighing 300+ lbs, no indian woman have good ass genetics.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Mewton
you've seen the man? any idea on why he got banned?
Haven't seen him but he always said he was algerian. People only thought he was black because of his avi and him attacking black women.

He got banned because he made a tweet saying Zuckerberg's wife was ugly and asked why a billionaire would marry someone that looks like her, and the nigga got DEEP FRIED, like 40 million views on the tweet, 10k+ quotes (probably much more), all the meme accounts were quoting it , etc. He never got cooked like that before, it was crazy how much hate he got

• +1
He got banned because he made a tweet saying Zuckerberg's wife was ugly and asked why a billionaire would marry someone that looks like her, and the nigga got DEEP FRIED, like 40 million views on the tweet, 10k+ quotes (probably much more), all the meme accounts were quoting it , etc. He never got cooked like that before, it was crazy how much hate he got
Yea i saw that, was funny asf

And then someone said and I quoter, "madders/maddening if tomorrow your face pics got leaked all over twitter"

and he replied with, "We live for today and let tomorrow be tomorrow" something of that sort jfl

What were your thoughts on the post on zucks wife?

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun
What were your thoughts on the post on zucks wife?
He was right, obviously. Would never see me ltr a ugly bitch even if was broke let alone a billionaire

• +1