Indian gets his nuts crushed

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
A car that appears out of nowhere just lands on his balls...

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: OrkRetardStrength, Deleted member 14392, TUSSELEIF and 19 others
ouch nuts GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 24055, Deleted member 23558 and 5 others
Sir, you're indian...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, n0rthface, Deprived and 7 others
Extremely unfortunate
As a man death is legit better fate than this

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., TUSSELEIF, Pikabro and 16 others
@Ritalincel thoughts on video ?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Ritalincel and AlexBrown84
What's the difference...
We're European, our ancestors were the ancient Romans, we're pretty close to the Italians...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Roquefort, n0rthface, Wallenberg and 4 others
Lucky he is a Dravidian BVLL. He has titanium balls, so made it out of there safely

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OrkRetardStrength, Gaygymmaxx, Roquefort and 4 others
That's horrible. I wonder if he can only have anal sex now (being the one receiving).

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Ritalincel and Gonthar
Why are you so obsessed with my topics?
I already told you. India is a fascinating country, and I love reading about foreign countries. YOu do a good job posting these things - without you, I wouldn't see these things.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Dystopian, n0rthface and 1 other person
I already told you. India is a fascinating country, and I love reading about foreign countries. YOu do a good job posting these things - without you, I wouldn't see these things.
You don't have to bump up all of my old topics...

We're European, our ancestors were the ancient Romans, we're pretty close to the Italians...
there was a car from romania in front of my house the other day and they had that gypsy feather stuff hanging from their rear mirror

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
there was a car from romania in front of my house the other day and they had that gypsy feather stuff hanging from their rear mirror
A lot of gypsies in Romania. We have gypsies here too. They are often unemployed and commit a lot of crimes relative to the rest of the population.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Well, that was a tough nut to crack.

Fuckck

I fucking love this curry violence gore vids

Throw some mo

he didn’t need them anyway

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and CyprusGD
hindus can't catch a break

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
You have a better chance of winning the lottery than something like this happening

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
no man deserves this, i genuinely hope he only felt a split second of pain and then just passed out from the extreme amount of adrenaline

no man deserves this, i genuinely hope he only felt a split second of pain and then just passed out from the extreme amount of adrenaline
good thing he wasnt a woman or else it wouldve hurt more

He could just inject testosterone jfl its not the worst thing on the planet, and he can donate the last sperm in his crushed testicles to a bank

Holy shit nigga this hurt me too

Play far cry 4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
So then Romanians are Romans who mixed with Indians? It makes sense.

Roman + Indian = Romanian.

• Hmm...
So then Romanians are Romans who mixed with Indians? It makes sense.

Roman + Indian = Romanian.
No, the "Romanian" word doesn't even exist in Romanian language, it's an English word, we call ourselves "român", but the "â" character doesn't exist in other languages...

No, the "Romanian" word doesn't even exist in Romanian language, it's an English word, we call ourselves "român", but the "â" character doesn't exist in other languages...
Romaan?

Mirin their iq and sentience

this was planned. It's called CBT-fetish (cock&ball torture).

He orgasmed from this, best time of his life.

So many videos of random unthinkable scenarios seem to come out of these countries, India, Bangladesh, Indonesia, etc. almost as if you need to pay attention to your surroundings 24/7 there

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Gonthar
Notice how everyone came to help him ?
Yes, as opposed to China where when horrible accidents happen, people just walk by like nothing happened, in India everyone runs to help, although sometimes it seems like they do more harm - everyone tries to pull and push the victim in all directions, get him on his feet, when it's probably better not to touch him and wait for the doctors, especially if their spine or neck is injured...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Wallenberg, Offensive Bias and 1 other person
This is curry india

• JFL