Indian girls cares too much about education and money status

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
Literally think you are criminal or something if you aren't studying in the best schools or colleges atleast before age 18
, plus you have to be a rich fuck boy too to impress her

First and most important thing indian relatives ask when meeting guys is what are you studying or job

They expect you to run family like a grown man and get your sister/brother married before they age

Neet ugly indian is equal to grapist

While pakistani girls just need a handsome guy like imran abbas even if he is broke low iq and greasy
Although they are more conservative

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
That's cool tbh but the real question is:

Imagine a white-brazilian tanned stacy with OK boobs, a luscious ass, soft and squishy just how we love it, wet asshole, thick thighs that save lives and the absolutely most gorgous pair of feet a man who's a foot connosseuir can ever imagine. Would you sniff her sweaty, stinky, soiled, bacteria-ridden feet after she worked for 8 hours that day and comes home exhausted, ready to be worhsipped by her man?

Personally I'd beg for her to milk me in reverse cowgirl so I can put them soiled stinky tired feetsoles close to my nose so I can sniff the Heavens as she rides. Would you? She has beautiful ankles and arches btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and justinzayn
F2nYhF7aoAEB756

cope indian BBC mogs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, justinzayn and Deleted member 23558