Indian girls trolled sidharth a well known actor so hard

RAMU KAKA

RAMU KAKA

Fraudster.

They really calling the first guy Zayn malik from naptol 💀💀 i would kms if something like that happened to me

@forevermirin @Aypo129 @Mumbai Savior @BrahminBoss @inferiorpispot234 @BongMog @Sub0 @BombayVikings

If only he was given more born vita or horlicks with milk in childhood :feelsrope::feelsree:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Aypo129, Deleted member 23558 and 5 others

They really calling the first guy Zayn malik from naptol 💀💀 i would kms if something like that happened to me

@forevermirin @Aypo129 @Mumbai Savior @BrahminBoss @inferiorpispot234 @BongMog @Sub0 @BombayVikings

If only we were given more born vita or horlicks with milk in childhood :feelsrope::feelsree:

He mogged zayn when young

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsonpilled, Deleted member 23558, Nick.Harte and 4 others
It would be blasphemy if it were Sidharth Malhotra and would have OP on ignore. Couldn't care less about this 5'3 looksmaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, zura, Aypo129 and 4 others
smh they dont know hes a compact midface slayer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, zura, Deleted member 21863 and 2 others
He is more like that kid in maze runner runner from naaptol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0 and RAMU KAKA
Zayn is honestly like Depp, the status that comes with them is better than their actual looks, this guy mogs Zayn

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled and RAMU KAKA
It would be blasphemy if it were Sidharth Malhotra and would have OP on ignore. Couldn't care less about this 5'3 looksmaxxer
Malhotra look shit anyways never understood what's the hype about.Nigam would mog Malhotra if he would've been as tall as him.

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, Deleted member 23558, overtier1011 and 2 others
Malhotra look shit anyways never understood what's the hype about.Nigam would mog Malhotra if he would've been as tall as him.
Ignored ignored ignored, and I recommend a trip to Haridwar to atone for the sins committed by posting this

housewifes seething on chadpreet because he mogs their subhuman betabuxx husbands to suicide.
The hatred comes out of the fact that they will never have him.

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, OogaBooba and RAMU KAKA
Ignored ignored ignored, and I recommend a trip to Haridwar to atone for the sins committed by posting this
Okay dickride that boneless subhuman

Okay dickride that boneless subhuman
That boneless subhuman is the most handsome and charismatic man to ever exist in the recorded history of mankind alongside Ahaan Pandey

• +1
Reactions: OogaBooba
That boneless subhuman is the most handsome and charismatic man to ever exist in the recorded history of mankind alongside Ahaan Pandey
Thought you were high iq but nvm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 21700
who tf are these guys i only know sidharth malhotra the famous bollywood actor
FaceApp 1689021306055 FaceApp 1689021552401

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
It's just a compliment, you should be happy if girls would call you something like "Brad Pitt from Mumbai" or "Tom Cruise from Lahore"...

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
This niggas from pondicherry

indian are so funny asf :lul:

hysterical-laughter.gif
bollywood =/= indian bro its the one thing im ashamed to be associated with as an indian street shitters arent half as embarrassing

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and blackckatt
It's just a compliment, you should be happy if girls would call you something like "Brad Pitt from Mumbai" or "Tom Cruise from Lahore"...
Tom Cruise is Sidharth Malhotra from Cincinnati, Brad Pitt is Ahaan Pandey from New Jersey

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Overrated, he looks like overgrown baby.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 21700
@forevermirin i will watch the movies of dat sidhart

Ps: he looks amazing, even not have muuuh big jaw ..ect

bollywood =/= indian bro its the one thing im ashamed to be associated with as an indian street shitters arent half as embarrassing
why is this embarrassing when we are literally straight men doing virtually exactly what the peeps in the vid are doing, by being on these forums

you can’t be serious about the ahaan pandey thing buddy looks subhuman irl i live in his neighbourhood. uncanny af brutal nct

• Woah
you can’t be serious about the ahaan pandey thing buddy looks subhuman irl i live in his neighbourhood. uncanny af brutal nct
You see him regularly IRL? How tall is he? Is he a big guy? Does he have insane harmony?

Both look a bit ethnic

You see him regularly IRL? How tall is he? Is he a big guy? Does he have insane harmony?
he’s about 5 11 - 6 0.5 he’s small asf looks dyel almost

he looks straight up deformed with melting eyes.

• Woah

Is your dad or uncle or mom or aunty a Bollywood actor like Chunky Pandey?

Does he have a big skull?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back