Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Lorsss, Deleted member 3832 and 8 others
Mogs most of this forum tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 4645, Chadelite and 2 others
Brutally OVER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss and DarkTriadPeerReview
To get an average looking Asian or Latina girl in the USA as an indian man requires you to be a 8/10 and at least 5'10" OR you can be a doctor and money/status max. Its over for most indians.

This is coming from an Indian American

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
Has a better face than 99% of this forum

• JFL
its not real it is some sort of effect or filter she has no legs

dont believe him

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, DoctorPMA, Deleted member 4645 and 2 others
its not real it is some sort of effect or filter she has no legs

dont believe him
868D3EF1 8AFC 4D24 891D A15433E27173

Curries are the most subhuman race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethnicope and DarkTriadPeerReview
To get an average looking Asian or Latina girl in the USA as an indian man requires you to be a 8/10 and at least 5'10" OR you can be a doctor and money/status max. Its over for most indians.

This is coming from an Indian American
The girl I’m hooking up with is white and mogs me and I’m nowhere near 8/10 tbh. I’m Bengali but Bangladesh is similar to India

Tbh his coloring failios him hard. If he had white skin, he would be average looking

• +1
Oof

• So Sad
What are you like 5/10?
Probably around your looks level tbh if not slightly worse or slightly better (I’m horrible at judging myself but I am definitely not attractive). My only redeeming feature is that I’m 6 3

• +1
Reactions: ArabIncel
The girl I’m hooking up with is white and mogs me and I’m nowhere near 8/10 tbh. I’m Bengali but Bangladesh is similar to India
It can happen, but its rare. Mostly every indian guy I see with an average looking Asian or Hispanic female is either a 8/10 or a doctor/in the process of becoming one. At least after High school(aka. college and beyond)
Curries are the most subhuman race
Bullshit, only white Chads. The incel movement was started by overweight and skinny(but ugly), white males who were sick and tired of me too, feminism and online dating jacking up standards(and rightfully so.) most incels in the USA are white males. Incel.co had a poll and 60% were white males even though they make up 7% of the worlds population.

I know plenty of white incels as an Engineering master student. You Trump voters need to stop sucking white dick because most self- identified incels are young, white, Republican, men with small dicks as well as brains.

Most American incels are overweight, white men who support Trump. Stop pretending that being WHITE will save you or that white males are gods among us.

We had another incel (pro-gun/pro-Trump) rally the other day in Virginia. 99% white male, Trump supporters.They probably went online and told everyone how much women love white males after the rally on incel and white nationalist forums.

Last edited:
adobe mogs me

• Woah
pathetic

• JFL