Indian guy just pushed tf outta me

cookie-dough

cookie-dough

Maybe I should do what I should’ve done
I was waking up to a customer and this Indian guy says something which I now know is “you’re big asf man” I didn’t hear it earlier. He then proceeds to shoulder tf outta me hahaha. I stumbled and then pushed him back and he then complimented my strength and said he’s been going for years with no luck

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and HarshBDSMmaster
Low inhib asf tbh

• +1
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster and cannotbeasked
Next time Rape his bootyhole on the spot

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and cookie-dough
I was waking up to a customer and this Indian guy says something which I now know is “you’re big asf man” I didn’t hear it earlier. He then proceeds to shoulder tf outta me hahaha. I stumbled and then pushed him back and he then complimented my strength and said he’s been going for years with no luck
dont care sorry bro

:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: cookie-dough
this guy thinks i care about my looksmax rep and you're 5 second conversation with some random guy lmao
No he's right I agree you are low class on the looksmax hierarchy it's over

• +1
this guy thinks i care about my looksmax rep and you're 5 second conversation with some random guy lmao
So what do you care about “Thug butt”? You don’t care so much so, that you went out of your way to let me know twice, just how much you don’t care, amazing

No he's right I agree you are low class on the looksmax hierarchy it's over
i dont stay on here farming rep because I actually want to look good, every post here is time wasted lol

So what do you care about “Thug butt”? You don’t care so much so, that you went out of your way to let me know twice, just how much you don’t care, amazing
put some respect on my name lil bro, thug butt is gonna come over there and dick you down

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and Gaygymmaxx
put some respect on my name lil bro, thug butt is gonna come over there and dick you down
Thugs is free and loose

A thug butt would imply your asshole is free for use, and quite loose. It's over for thuggbutt niggas with diddled dookieholes. Never began for cockstuffed copers filled up by destructive dick from behind.

• JFL
Reactions: ThugggButt
I stumbled and then pushed him back and he then complimented my strength and said he’s been going for years with no luck
brutal. hes never gonna achieve it. curries are bottom of the barrel genetically and get strengh mogged by cumskin females

• +1
this is why i dont go outside and talk to anybody, what if i go home thinking it was just a friendly brainless interaction but i get posted about mockingly on looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: ThugggButt and cookie-dough
this is why i dont go outside and talk to anybody, what if i go home thinking it was just a friendly brainless interaction but i get posted about mockingly on looksmax
Haha, I didn’t say anything bad