Indian guy pulls a HTB-Stacylite

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Master

brutal :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: and you guys rot and complain about ur look while indians and turkish kebab makers steal our girls

• JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: nathan, WeiWei, JohnDoe and 1 other person
I always thought French girls were racist

RANJESH NO, LEAVE SOME STACIES FOR ME!!!

3218847 1671932837370

• JFL
Reactions: glizzygnasher68, USERΝAME and AustinCutler
I have seen more indians with white girls on the internet in the past 2 weeks than my entire life

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: panjeet currycel, Richard Cheese, USERΝAME and 1 other person
how these guys get stacies on a daily basis ?
I dunno man, seen it too many times, subhuman dark-skinned indian/paki guy gets white-skinned top cutie
look at the pic i posted, he doesn't evne look human next to that blonde foid with blue eyes

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler
I dunno man, seen it too many times, subhuman dark-skinned indian/paki guy gets white-skinned top cutie
look at the pic i posted, he doesn't evne look human next to that blonde foid with blue eyes
yea i would definitely fuck that blonde girl next to the indian dude, idk bro maybe he has good personality :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: i saw ur blackpill thread also interesting one

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
yea i would definitely fuck that blonde girl next to the indian dude, idk bro maybe he has good personality :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: i saw ur blackpill thread also interesting one
it just doesn't make sense to me and probably never will. How can a girl like that be with a guy like that? blackpill totally fucking debunked and it's not just one picture either, i've seen so many, some indian on this forum probably has a huge folder full of pictures/videos like this.

• JFL
Does anyone know if that account is run by old user here Golden glass? Same pfp

it just doesn't make sense to me and probably never will. How can a girl like that be with a guy like that? blackpill totally fucking debunked and it's not just one picture either, i've seen so many, some indian on this forum probably has a huge folder full of pictures/videos like this.
brutal :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: someone wrote white SMV is declining compared to black, asian and even now indians JFL. have u ever tried dating apps ?

Does anyone know if that account is run by old user here Golden glass? Same pfp
someone asked this question previously and they said no, but its just what I read i truly dont know

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
brutal :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: someone wrote white SMV is declining compared to black, asian and even now indians JFL. have u ever tried dating apps ?
no dating apps are for tyhe top tier guys, not for subhumans like me, literal LTBs IRL don't show any interest so why the fuck would anyone on a dating app?

no dating apps are for tyhe top tier guys, not for subhumans like me, literal LTBs IRL don't show any interest so why the fuck would anyone on a dating app?
u can never know u live in a big city or small one ? in small cities dating apps totally cucked tho its not worth to try there

u can never know u live in a big city or small one ? in small cities dating apps totally cucked tho its not worth to try there
dating apps are for HTN or tall MTN minimum bhai

• Hmm...
Staged and paid for

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
brutal.... is this fake tho ?
She is just a model in Curryland where she takes pics with common people to improve here public image also she is an OF whore.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel, HanEllen and AustinCutler
She is just a model in Curryland where she takes pics with common people to improve here public image also she is an OF whore.
ohhh damn so in curryland they treat these OF whores like some kind of celebrities I see its brutal I bet this curry spent his monthly wage on her and masturbating to this picture everyday

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
ohhh damn so in curryland they treat these OF whores like some kind of celebrities I see its brutal I bet this curry spent his monthly wage on her and masturbating to this picture everyday
Every white becomes automatically a celeb over there. I am Moroccan but because I am white skinned I would get celeb treatment over there, no need to be western even.

• Woah
Every white becomes automatically a celeb over there. I am Moroccan but because I am white skinned I would get celeb treatment over there, no need to be western even.
daaaamn are there good looking girls there tho ? is it worth to geomaxx there ?

daaaamn are there good looking girls there tho ? is it worth to geomaxx there ?

lol at geomaxxing to a country where dating is taboo and they lynch foreigners for talking to the local women.

The fact that a huge amount of south Asian women are white worshipping is not really that useful when most women are getting arranged marriages and a good chunk of them aren’t willing to risk getting disowned or having acid thrown in their face for dating a foreigner.

You’re better off going after south Asian diaspora where you live.