Indian Janitor cheats on Gym Becky : Follow up

B

BeenLMSsinceMSN

Mistral
IMG 6968
IMG 6967

For reference refer to this thread above. This goes even further against the black pill . Most you guys saw this and probbaly assumed she would be cheating on him yet look what happened

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President, 5.5psl, Deleted member 30857 and 2 others
she looks pretty happy

she looks pretty happy
Happy that he cheated? I doubt it her egos probably ruined imagine being cheated on my someone who you know you mog

What a slayer
Lifefuel for 5'3 balding Indian janitors

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mio, chadpreetsingh, Deleted member 27635 and 1 other person
Happy that he cheated? I doubt it her egos probably ruined imagine being cheated on my someone who you know you mog
What mog? She looks like a gollum pig

girls like guys who cheat.

both of my girlfriends asked me to fuck other women.

but they broke up with me cuz i didnt.

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel
The thread in op is 4 months old kind of sad that you tracked their relationship for this long

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mio and SidharthTheSlayer

Why do your girlfriend want to be cucked?

The thread in op is 4 months old kind of sad that you tracked their relationship for this long
White brah is obsessed with ethnic cock entering the white pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mio and Deleted member 6128
What mog? She looks like a gollum pig
Most Indians would give up their left limb for her she has white skin and she’s not fat that alone makes her a goddess to curries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mio, chadpreetsingh and Deleted member 23558
Why do your girlfriend want to be cucked?
because girls want to date only moggers who cheat and can get girls easily

it was a test

Exception can not be used as an Example.
Of course but this is a pretty extreme example I’ve never seen a short Indian get let alone cheat on a Becky tier white woman

It’s pretty sad that we are on this site yet you and I are still here buddy boyo

Based brown triad no joke

Attachments

• 117035820_130084982095684_4729814516501121824_n.jpg
    117035820_130084982095684_4729814516501121824_n.jpg
    374.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635

Why did they insist on you wanting to fuck others, it seems like a lose-lose situation with the logic of those emotional whores.

They just haven't got a clue about the difference in SMV dynamics, have they?

All I can assume if it would help them get rid of you gently ala monkey-branching or to help you get more sex exp, general confidence etc.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Why did they insist on you wanting to fuck others, it seems like a lose-lose situation with the logic of those emotional whores.

They just haven't got a clue about the difference in SMV dynamics, have they?

All I can assume if it would help them get rid of you gently ala monkey-branching or to help you get more sex exp, general confidence etc.
the first girl didnt want her to be the only girl ive ever slept with (i was a virgin). So she wanted me to sleep around because: 'I would realize she's far better looking than any girl I could possibly get, and that would make me appreciate her more.'

peak narcissism on that bitch ngl. But she was right, I would never sleep with a girl as hot as her ever again.

The second girl, i have no clue. She just seemed insecure or something and probably wanted to please me like that.

• So Sad
Reactions: infini
the first girl didnt want her to be the only girl ive ever slept with (i was a virgin). So she wanted me to sleep around because: 'I would realize she's far better looking than any girl I could possibly get, and that would make me appreciate her more.'

peak narcissism on that bitch ngl. But she was right, I would never sleep with a girl as hot as her ever again.

The second girl, i have no clue. She just seemed insecure or something and probably wanted to please me like that.
Jesus. Well you know now to stand your ground. Had to do it to dad earlier today and when he started to repeat the same shit he asked me that I answered already was when I knew he was coping because I proved him wrong. And it's the same with that first girl though it could be appreciation from all sorts of matters. Hopefully, you mog who she's with now.

I fell into a block/ghost trap with a bitch recently and it's hard to see coming. Then again she had a boyfriend, and you know who to blame...

With latter, then again you did ghost the last one I hope it wasn't the cute hippie (please don't be :feelswah:) so swings and roundabouts it's who can make the other simp and dominate etc. Our current climate.

• +1
Jesus. Well you know now to stand your ground. Had to do it to dad earlier today and when he started to repeat the same shit he asked me that I answered already was when I knew he was coping because I proved him wrong. And it's the same with that first girl though it could be appreciation from all sorts of matters. Hopefully, you mog who she's with now.

I fell into a block/ghost trap with a bitch recently and it's hard to see coming. Then again she had a boyfriend, and you know who to blame...

With latter, then again you did ghost the last one I hope it wasn't the cute hippie (please don't be :feelswah:) so swings and roundabouts it's who can make the other simp and dominate etc. Our current climate.
i wouldve never ghosted the cute hippie. This girl wasn't that hot and I didn't really vibe with her. She as this lowIQ NTmaxxed girl and I don't really vibe with that.

• So Sad
i wouldve never ghosted the cute hippie. This girl wasn't that hot and I didn't really vibe with her. She as this lowIQ NTmaxxed girl and I don't really vibe with that.
I don't understand. Sounds like she ghosted you. If not, she had NT quality that can be a utility. Even if you don't agree/ vibe etc. Unironically it's about confidence when about matters like these. Like when @forevergymcelling said unironically you would benefit from PUA.

Anyway adding from before. From our backgrounds, learning to be assertive and stand up for yourself is seriously the hardest thing coming from fucked up childhoods. Even more than being interviewed or flirting/ dating/ approach. Why? It's because unlike them nobody wants you to stand up for what you believe, unlike the latter two who give you opportunities out of interest. It's a fine art.

• +1
I don't understand. Sounds like she ghosted you. If not, she had NT quality that can be a utility. Even if you don't agree/ vibe etc. Unironically it's about confidence when about matters like these. Like when @forevergymcelling said unironically you would benefit from PUA.

Anyway adding from before. From our backgrounds, learning to be assertive and stand up for yourself is seriously the hardest thing coming from fucked up childhoods. Even more than being interviewed or flirting/ dating/ approach. Why? It's because unlike them nobody wants you to stand up for what you believe, unlike the latter two who give you opportunities out of interest. It's a fine art.
a fucked up childhood is the absolute worst thing for your mental health, confidence, etc.

and yeah you are right, I could've dated that girl and benefited immensely from being exposed to a hyperNT girl like that. But it gave me anxiety and fear and made me not look forward to meeting up with her at all

• So Sad
a fucked up childhood is the absolute worst thing for your mental health, confidence, etc.

and yeah you are right, I could've dated that girl and benefited immensely from being exposed to a hyperNT girl like that. But it gave me anxiety and fear and made me not look forward to meeting up with her at all
When it happens again you know what to do. Fuck the mind, or any other objection, or even standards because this is about how you can tolerate and handle someone. Remember @tyronelite theory of why you can't handle Stacy, well this is evident when you can't hold down yourself amongst others who are sub5 let alone defy your family, not to be judgemental but its a social hierarchy, emphasis on the social side. After all look at how many Stacies bullied Chads and then they descended though vice-versa is normally known as we tend t focus on Chad's dominance.

With my 10 years LTR I distinctively remember a higher form of tension when she was there and then gone. Both positive and negative. However alarming this is on it's own (I would get it checked as its definitely high blood pressure, mate do it (!)) I had to handle it, but I'm going to get it seen into.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: tyronelite
When it happens again you know what to do. Fuck the mind, or any other objection, or even standards because this is about how you can tolerate and handle someone. Remember @tyronelite theory of why you can't handle Stacy, well this is evident when you can't hold down yourself amongst others who are sub5 let alone defy your family, not to be judgemental but its a social hierarchy, emphasis on the social side. After all look at how many Stacies bullied Chads and then they descended though vice-versa is normally known as we tend t focus on Chad's dominance.

With my 10 years LTR I distinctively remember a higher form of tension when she was there and then gone. Both positive and negative. However alarming this is on it's own (I would get it checked as its definitely high blood pressure, mate do it (!)) I had to handle it, but I'm going to get it seen into.
The thing is, I already knew what to do even with her. But due to brain trauma, the pure anxiety, stress, I felt, made me decide to end things with her.

In the end it's about dealing with mental trauma and it's resulting emotional/hormonal impact. I am trying to fix that with drugs right now. I used ketamine and mephedrone while I went on that date with her and that helped me cope with my traumas. Just have to expand on that.

But yeah I agree with you.

• Hmm...
The thing is, I already knew what to do even with her. But due to brain trauma, the pure anxiety, stress, I felt, made me decide to end things with her.

In the end it's about dealing with mental trauma and it's resulting emotional/hormonal impact. I am trying to fix that with drugs right now. I used ketamine and mephedrone while I went on that date with her and that helped me cope with my traumas. Just have to expand on that.

But yeah I agree with you.
This year has been my first in 10 years to live with near close solitude.

I had to right hook my dad once for him to listen to the traumatic abuse and stress he did for me. Since then things have changed for the better even if he's as arrogant but I make sure I say what I've got to say. His delusions and tactics now come up as clear water cope.

Compound social pill. But legit worth learning more about yourself via blood tests etc.

Do you gymcel or have any current looksmaxxing goals?

Last edited:
  • +1
Lmfaoooo bound to happen

her boyfriend was literally fijan or trinidadian, those currys mad fuckboys

This year has been my first in 10 years to live with near close solitude.

I had to right hook my dad once for him to listen to the traumatic abuse and stress he did for me. Since then things have changed for the better even if he's as arrogant but I make sure I say what I've got to say. His delusions and tactics now come up as clear water cope.

Compound social pill. But legit worth learning more about yourself via blood tests etc.
It's good that you stood up to your dad.

My entire family line is mentally ill, but I have cut them all out of my life now. No interest in ever having any contact family ever again.

Do you gymcel or have any current looksmaxxing goals?
Looksmaxxing won't really do much for me anymore. I already gymcel, have a good skincare routine, etc. I have been planning a hair transplant but it honestly seems like a waste of money for neglible PSL gain.

• +1
It's good that you stood up to your dad.
Cheers
My entire family line is mentally ill, but I have cut them all out of my life now. No interest in ever having any contact family ever again.
If you know they miss you and you mog them and they cope about it genuinely then you win.
Looksmaxxing won't really do much for me anymore. I already gymcel, have a good skincare routine, etc. I have been planning a hair transplant but it honestly seems like a waste of money for neglible PSL gain.
yolo. Hair is life. Looksmaxxing forces us to moneymaxx since time is not on our side