Indian last name is such a failio

perpetuallytired

perpetuallytired

Iron
So I'm mixed race and pretty white passing, but I have a South Asian last name (not Indian or Pakistani) that just failios me. How do I know my last name is what failios me? Well I applied to a bunch of part time jobs to pay for my studies and got like no responses back. So I change my last name to a white one and I start getting responses.

FML.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: say∅, Mewton, SidharthTheSlayer and 3 others
Praggnananndhaa XD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, NotAMogger, Mewton and 16 others
name halo is so real imagine having a cold name like "Tom Hardy"

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, maxxmclooks, boss8055 and 1 other person
Change your first name to a female one for real blackpill with jobs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Mewton, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 6 others
So I'm mixed race and pretty white passing, but I have a South Asian last name (not Indian or Pakistani) that just failios me. How do I know my last name is what failios me? Well I applied to a bunch of part time jobs to pay for my studies and got like no responses back. So I change my last name to a white one and I start getting responses.

FML.
Over for Kangaroo cels.

Registrate both applications and forward the proof to a agency for help

Bro if your name is ass just fucking change it lol. Dont overthink it at all because youre just going to be passing down this shit last name to tens of future kids & their own etc lol

Hrithikvijay Ramasamy :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Mewton, tombradylover and 8 others
no name for your face

• +1
Reactions: silencio, Jova and Raydolf_Peatler

FML.
how many before vs how many after name change?

FML.

You should see some Sri Lankan names; you need your id tag to be the size of an A4 paper to fit it.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Singh🦁 (it means lion in Hindi)

is this real? might do this for my chinese name

FML.
Part time jobs? Part time minimum wage jobs to pay for college?

I'd imagine it's in your head, I have an Indian last name too

Part time jobs? Part time minimum wage jobs to pay for college?

I'd imagine it's in your head, I have an Indian last name too
It's Australia and Indians here are nowhere near as respected compared to the U.K and U.S or even Canada.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Imagine having the surname Drago..
mf just cannot lose

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Move to canada and it beco es a halo

It's Australia and Indians here are nowhere near as respected compared to the U.K and U.S or even Canada.
Ngl this might just be you lol I get jobs easy and I have an curry last name