Indian Looksmaxers Suck

B

bluejay

Iron
I’m an Indian male model to preface.

All of them use the same shitty skin-lightening filter, squint at the camera, say “muh low sodium” which is absolutely stupid (you need some sodium to prevent excessive aldosterone release which will worsen bloating, and the ratio of sodium potassium at 1:3 is more important), lie about their height in their bio (half say 6’2” in bio, but would model if they were really that tall instead of selling shitty courses), and never show themselves in natural light. I’m pretty sure a lot have jaw implants as well, they are literally dirt cheap at $740 in India. Nosejobs start at $200. Also, in India, you would be far better off as an ugly doctor, lawyer, or engineer than a broke guy who looks alright, as arranged marriage is common (my doctor mom only married my Dad bc he went to Harvard). Glowing up is good for anybody, but unrealistic transformations and manipulating your audience into thinking you can change the same in six months, especially poor people who barely afford smartphones is retarded.

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234 and sayi