Indian man worships Trump as a god

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

If he could he would probably eat his shit too. The Islamic conquest of India didn't go far enough smh.

@Mr. President @robtical @human304

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, murdah, Mog3D and 12 others
It is cause Trump is white?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, Mog3D, Deleted member 52452 and 5 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, murdah, Mog3D and 4 others
Ironic. Soon he will be worshipped as false God by most of the world.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters, murdah, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Beetlejuice

If he could he would probably eat his shit too. The Islamic conquest of India didn't go far enough smh.

Saar monotheism saar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452

This is old and was posted 3 yrs ago… also stop mocking your race he’s a fellow pajeet bhaji rawl like you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mog3D and SecularIslamist
This is old and was posted 3 yrs ago… also stop mocking your race he’s a fellow pajeet bhaji rawl like you
I'm mocking their religion. Or his own one in this case.

• +1
Well his faith is well founded

• +1
Before your people found your “Abrahamic” religion you lot used to follow the 10 dicked cock god as well. No need to bully a silly little Poojeet he doesn’t know any better esp as Cumskins are gods to curries.

Or were bengalis Buddhist?
I'm mocking their religion. Or his own one in this case.

Before your people found your “Abrahamic” religion you lot used to follow the 10 dicked cock god as well. No need to bully a silly little Poojeet he doesn’t know any better esp as Cumskins are gods to curries.

Or were bengalis Buddhist?
It's a mix of both. Doesn't matter everyone was a polytheist before Islam. That includes chrsitians and Jews who would claim otherwise. Islam is the only unapologetically monotheistic religion. No other religious is believes in the oneness of God other than Muslims. We believe in it so much we call other Muslims polytheists too :feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
It's a mix of both. Doesn't matter everyone was a polytheist before Islam. That includes chrsitians and Jews who would claim otherwise. Islam is the only unapologetically monotheistic religion. No other religious is believes in the oneness of God other than Muslims. We believe in it so much we call other Muslims polytheists too :feelsyay:
Proof Islams a false religion lol.

Imagine telling Jews and Christian’s who predate Islam that they were Muslims. Kmagine telling the two brother religions that view god as their father that they are Muslims when Islam Allah states “your are slaves and servants nothing more” do you Muslims even know the name for Illalah? Ofc not :forcedsmile: you lot just call him “god” and “the god” you don’t know his name lol yet you proclaim to know him? Even half the Jews became Christian’s for a reason only the other half denied it (ancestors of modern Jews). Meanwhile nobody converted to Islam willingly

• JFL
Reactions: human304
Proof Islams a false religion lol.

Imagine telling Jews and Christian’s who predate Islam that they were Muslims. Kmagine telling the two brother religions that view god as their father that they are Muslims when Islam Allah states “your are slaves and servants nothing more” do you Muslims even know the name for Illalah? Ofc not :forcedsmile: you lot just call him “god” and “the god” you don’t know his name lol yet you proclaim to know him? Even half the Jews became Christian’s for a reason only the other half denied it (ancestors of modern Jews). Meanwhile nobody converted to Islam willingly
I'm like 99% sure you don't know what you're talking about and just made a whole lot of gobbledygook irrelevant because you just wanted to get it off your chest. :forcedsmile:

I'm like 99% sure you don't know what you're talking about and just made a whole lot of gobbledygook irrelevant because you just wanted to get it off your chest. :forcedsmile:
I said it cos I read your comment and said it and you know it’s true otherwise you’d have answered what I said with a valid response.

Due to Muslims always having this superiority complex irl I had to go and research which led me to become this knowledgeable on your faith and my own.

Still I have no issue with you or muzzies.

I said it cos I read your comment and said it and you know it’s true otherwise you’d have answered what I said with a valid response.

Due to Muslims always having this superiority complex irl I had to go and research which led me to become this knowledgeable on your faith and my own.

Still I have no issue with you or muzzies.
I know you have no issues with Muslims.

I was just saying you went off on a tangent and frankly I'm not in the mood for a religious debate 2.30am I'm the morning when I need to wake up at 7am tomorrow b cause wagecucks want me in the office

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I know you have no issues with Muslims.

I was just saying you went off on a tangent and frankly I'm not in the mood for a religious debate 2.30am I'm the morning when I need to wake up at 7am tomorrow b cause wagecucks want me in the office
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss