Indian men.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
Indian men seem to be really direct and hit on random girls and I do feel that Indian men are misunderstood and just really lonely but many people look down on them. I mean, who wouldn’t get horny after not recieving any female attention in awhile or even at all? It’s difficult for Indian men to even gain any female attention at all.

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blitz, ChoSeungHui, Krezo and 4 others

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.
Joke?

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Insomniac

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kirbyparks, ChoSeungHui, Insomniac and 1 other person
two curries ik in my grade (both above average overall) have no trouble getting female attention (doesn't matter what race)

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Some indians are definitely gl. The amount of incel tier curries at my gym is hilarious though. All using light weights with terrible form being instructed by another dyel curry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: theropeking and ZyzzReincarnate
Most curries are definitely unattractive but there are some good looking curries out there. My best friend mogs the entire PSL scene and he's curry himself.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Most curries are definitely unattractive but there are some good looking curries out there. My best friend mogs the entire PSL scene and he's curry himself.
Over for most of them I bet though.

Over for most of them I bet though.
Yes, but having a few million gl curries is doesn't mean much when there's 1,5+ billion curries. I'm a curry truecel myself so I know the hardships of being a currycel in the west.

Yes, but having a few million gl curries is doesn't mean much when there's 1,5+ billion curries. I'm a curry truecel myself so I know the hardships of being a currycel in the west.
Damn.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
im just saying all curries=incel is a cope
Curries>white in 2019. Dead Serious, I see so many more white incels out there, I have even seen average curries with beautiful white women, this is in Australia, Just be Ethnic is legit in Anglo countries.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084 and Coping
Curries>white in 2019. Dead Serious, I see so many more white incels out there, I have even seen average curries with beautiful white women, this is in Australia, Just be Ethnic is legit in Anglo countries.
Yeah curry chadlites outslay white chadlites in Anglo countries, I’ve seen this myself. I think my oneitis might even be dating one of them. JFL at being cucked by a curry.

Yeah curry chadlites outslay white chadlites in Anglo countries, I’ve seen this myself. I think my oneitis might even be dating one of them. JFL at being cucked by a curry.
I've said this SO many times. In 2019, in western/Anglo countries, white men are on the BOTTOM of the sexual/social ladder, there is no other way to explain the fucking ugly looking ethnics I see with pretty white blonde women, they are all over the place in Australia and probably every other Anglo country. The only way white men are getting laid going forward is by being some beta bux cuck who marries Tyrone's, Chaddam's or Chadpreet's leftovers.

I've said this SO many times. In 2019, in western/Anglo countries, white men are on the BOTTOM of the sexual/social ladder, there is no other way to explain the fucking ugly looking ethnics I see with pretty white blonde women, they are all over the place in Australia and probably every other Anglo country. The only way white men are getting laid going forward is by being some beta bux cuck who marries Tyrone's, Chaddam's or Chadpreet's leftovers.
Well are you sure the ethnics are ugly? Because I agree that ethnics can do well with white girls, but they are usually 5 PSL at least.

Well are you sure the ethnics are ugly? Because I agree that ethnics can do well with white girls, but they are usually 5 PSL at least.
They were low end ugly/average. None of them were good looking at all, being ethnic is a major PSL booster in anglo countries, except for east asians, it's still a slight boost. A lot of these bitches date ethnics to virtue signal, looks come second.

They were low end ugly/average. None of them were good looking at all, being ethnic is a major PSL booster in anglo countries, except for east asians, it's still a slight boost. A lot of these bitches date ethnics to virtue signal, looks come second.
I'm a bit skeptical of that tbh. My position is that being ethnic is not a major hindrance if you have good looks, but I don't think this virtue-signaling thing you speak of is all that common. If anything some of those white girls might be with them for betabux. Not sure, maybe things are even worse in Australia than here in the US.

I'm a bit skeptical of that tbh. My position is that being ethnic is not a major hindrance if you have good looks, but I don't think this virtue-signaling thing you speak of is all that common. If anything some of those white girls might be with them for betabux. Not sure, maybe things are even worse in Australia than here in the US.
Yeah, white Australians are WAY more liberal than American whites, yes the women date ethnics solely to virtue signal, being ethnic>white.

Yeah, white Australians are WAY more liberal than American whites, yes the women date ethnics solely to virtue signal, being ethnic>white.
I'll have to visit some day and see for myself. I've always heard the term "Chadstralia" thrown around which would suggest the white men in Australia are generally doing well with their women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back