She blinked twice which means she being held hostage

@Jason Voorhees didn’t you post this? Link me the thread if u did
I did she is a rich wasp. Guy won the lottery tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: user123456, BeanletMogger, bloomercel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, bululu_87, greycel and 2 others
This is Stacy to op even though the fucker has been here for 2 years.
I mean it’s water at this point, just be a women and most people will consider you Stacy. She’s like high mtb low htb

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Gengar, bululu_87 and 1 other person
shes been taken hostage

she blinked "t o r t u r e" in morse cod
She’s taking paneer dark cock every day forever you know she loves the pioneer cock

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and truthhurts
Looks like she's 27 or 28. Ethnic thinks he's winning getting old roastie .

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, bloomercel and truthhurts
Woman must be blind or something at this point. No way.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Where is the Stacy
This is Stacy to op even though the fucker has been here for 2 years.
ARE U GUYS FUCKING RETARDED??

This guy is no higher than a mtn, he is a jobless neet to yet he finds himself a girlfriend that makes like 80k a year

I’m not even brown but you incels would be shitting your pants if you encountered her irl face to face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, Tyler x Durden, klip11 and 1 other person
Stacy in the slums of Mumbai

• Hmm...
Woman must be blind or something at this point. No way.
There was another case If I can remember a mentally I’ll foid from like Russia (pro dancer) got with this 5’2 Dravidian who looked like mrsamentertainment

She'd ghost me

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
So hot ngl Indian men fuck our women and humiliate us.

@Jason Voorhees dream

How did he get with her?

She couldn’t resist his 8 x 5 probably idk
Dick size is cope tbh no girl will care about how big is it if she doesn’t find you attractive

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and greycel
god he's dumb as shit too. girls really love dumb guys. they feel more comfortable with them.

• Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav and greycel
She couldn’t resist his 8 x 5 probably idk
Dick size is cope tbh no girl will care about how big is it if she doesn’t find you attractive
A girl will still sleep and stay with the dude she was gonna find attractive, if he had anything above 4. Women get off using their fingers lmao. She might not find it ideal 4-5, but most wouldn't care. After 5 you are chilling anyways

The only women who sleep with a guy purely cuz of his dick are gutter clunge whores

Thinking dicks matter a lot is just childish mentality. Like chasing 8 x 5, only for her to fantasise over ideal sex that 6 x 5.25 that her old boyfriend gave her. The point of a larger than average dick of around 6 x 5.25, compared to a massive one is that the one I said will give better sex

god he's dumb as shit too. girls really love dumb guys. they feel more comfortable with them.
Girls like smarter guys, who are more in control of the situation and are better than them
It's masculine
The dumb guys you are thinking of are the jester type of guys, who you will only see with large amounts of success on social media.. becuase it was never about the jestering

Ever wonder why girls act dumb on purpose? It's a feminine trait to be relatively dumb compared to the man. To think less rationally and more emotionally

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, flippasav and romanstock
A girl will still sleep and stay with the dude she was gonna find attractive, if he had anything above 4. Women get off using their fingers lmao. She might not find it ideal 4-5, but most wouldn't care. After 5 you are chilling anyways

The only women who sleep with a guy purely cuz of his dick are gutter clunge whores

Thinking dicks matter a lot is just childish mentality. Like chasing 8 x 5, only for her to fantasise over ideal sex that 6 x 5.25 that her old boyfriend gave her. The point of a larger than average dick of around 6 x 5.25, compared to a massive one is that the one I said will give better sex

Girls like smarter guys, who are more in control of the situation and are better than them
It's masculine
The dumb guys you are thinking of are the jester type of guys, who you will only see with large amounts of success on social media.. becuase it was never about the jestering

Ever wonder why girls act dumb on purpose? It's a feminine trait to be relatively dumb compared to the man. To think less rationally and more emotionally
Having a big dick still matters because it shows that you’re a man who can dominate the wife which every foid fantasies about

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Having a big dick still matters because it shows that you’re a man who can dominate the wife which every foid fantasies about
How much you think it matters?

I feel they might fantasise over it initially but it gets boring quick
Compared to yk u hear those stories of 4 inchers that put in the work, and the girl never complains

Where do you think the middle ground is.. I feel like 6 still is the best?

Compared to yk u hear those stories of 4 inchers that put in the work, and the girl never complains

7 inches bare minimum

• JFL

Dude 6 inches isn’t even big I have a 6 incher none bone pressed and it still looks tiny

You've lost your mind

Had me fooled there, I'll give you that
Almost thought there was another sane user on org
Cope tbh because every foid thinks about a big dick inside them that why when a girl tells chad “he has big dick energy” she obviously thinking in her head that his dick is 7-8 inches

Dude 6 inches isn’t even big I have a 6 incher bone bone pressed and it still looks tiny
6 inches on average will give the best sex
Read this post:

Then read this post:

Cope tbh because every foid thinks about a big dick inside them that why when a girl tells chad “he has big dick energy” she obviously thinking in her head that his dick is 7-8 inches
Women don't understand. Their idea of 7/8 inches is "girl inches"
Equivalent to 6-6.5 inches.
You don't understand how big 7 is, that's the thing
Physically 6-6.5 is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
6 inches on average will give the best sex
Read this post:

Then read this post:

Women don't understand. Their idea of 7/8 inches is "girl inches"
Equivalent to 6-6.5 inches.
You don't understand how big 7 is, that's the thing
Physically 6-6.5 is ideal
Only chad can get away with having a 6 inch dick because his face makes up for it
But not everyone here is chad so if a female doesn’t react to your dick like this then it already fucking over
IMG 1301

I am unattractive with a 6 inch dick so why even bother trying

It's masculine

lol okay. girls definitely do not favour smart guys, they see them as aliens who they cannot relate to.

Only chad can get away with having a 6 inch dick because his face makes up for it
But not everyone here is chad so if a female doesn’t react to your dick like this then it already fucking over View attachment 3102246
What's up with you greycels and sending unsolicited dick pics
This isn't that sorta forum
Delete that bro

Nobody wants to see that

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
lol okay. girls definitely do not favour smart guys, they see them as aliens who they cannot relate to.
You are conflating a smart person with a nerd
A smart person can be a learned man, he can be a social man who excels in everything he touches, or he can also be street smart

They do not like dumb brutes

She definitely is a whore

she looks like bacteria

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
I am not Indian btw I swear I just came across this:

Stacy in minecraft. But yeah she does fog him at least, mirin. Personalitystacy for sure.

• Woah
ARE U GUYS FUCKING RETARDED??

This guy is no higher than a mtn, he is a jobless neet to yet he finds himself a girlfriend that makes like 80k a year

I’m not even brown but you incels would be shitting your pants if you encountered her irl face to face
"Im not even brown" - ethnic

• JFL

It's masculine

Good post.

• Love it
Dude 6 inches isn’t even big I have a 6 incher none bone pressed and it still looks tiny
I am also 6 NBP but it looks anything but tiny. What is your girth?

• +1
De86c528c7f62ba5eca3dbef3a026c2c

Her classified doctor best friend in work

• JFL
Looks matched