indian online whore tries copying MIT grad

zaideas

zaideas

the foids are gonna love this
there's this MIT grad who explains maths and calculus pretty well and I actually watch a lot of her videos because she covers stuff I take in class.

she just might aswell be an htb and is a good teacher
BUT the other day I came across this only fans indian whore who is trying to copy her way of teaching and style just more cleavage showing and obviously barely knows anything about maths
she's is clearly doing it for fags to notice her Chanel and subscribe to her only fans

you can just see how the comments are just fully of horny incels who are focusing or pajetas boobs which is disgusting, and what's funny is her trying to fraud with contacts when we know her eye color is just as shit as her looks.

good tactic btw but just lame asf and incel like behavior

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greycel, Gaygymmaxx, Bars and 2 others
great rack tho

• JFL
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
just realized she links her only fans in the description what the fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Bars
indian foid fogs, what do u think @JohnDoe

She looks good for an indian

• +1
First one fogs that pajeet

• +1
Reactions: greycel and ihearvoices
She looks good for an indian
hahahahahhaha, no. + the smell must be unbearable. Stupid whore with OF. Professor Leonard better

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Contacts look so bad. The pupil doesn't dilate so she looks like she's staring you down - total creep show. Nancy fogs just for having a decent mid face without bug eyes.

Last edited:
  • +1
hahahahahhaha, no. + the smell must be unbearable. Stupid whore with OF. Professor Leonard better
She looks goods for an indian bhai. Didn't know she was a whore, sad to know about that.

She looks goods for an indian bhai. Didn't know she was a whore, sad to know about that.
No matter how hard i try i can not be attracted to her. She looks like a child to me. Weird eyes

• +1
Reactions: greycel and vernier
No matter how hard i try i can not be attracted to her. She looks like a child to me. Weird eyes
It's not even that for me
It's like an insta turnoff knowing shit genes

Behind that makeup lies genes that are worse than a white LTB

I get turned off instantly by whores and shit genes

Last edited: