Indian PhD Neuroscientist admits to being incel and wish he never studied

Deleted member 2486

Deleted member 2486

Kraken

• So Sad
Reactions: Peachy
Imagine having such high iq to be a phd neuroscientists, and still being an incel.
It seems IQ is cope.

Imagine having such high iq to be a phd neuroscientists, and still being an incel.
It seems IQ is cope.
being indian manlet framecel doesnt help him

Brutal. I'm lucky I knew better before putting in YEARS to get a fancy degree, but I know exactly where he's coming from.

Too bad he's still coping by trying to sell that he's low T. Not that it matters, he can't change being a smelly Indian manlet that disgusts all humans.

No shit. There was a quote on lookism. I think it goes along the lines of ‘satisfaction and happiness only matters to an individual. A noble prize winning scientist or a climber at the top of mt Everest would feel less accomplished and less proud of themselves than some random chad who is cumming inside the hottest girl he has seen in his life’. This quote killed me inside in the fact that nothing matters much to me anymore. I’m just coping and trying to ignore what I’m missing out on. But one day I won’t be able to. And that day this will happen:

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Salludon
The only thing that matters in life is getting girls. Everything else is cope.

Except for the nose he isn't bad looking @ all, but now the only thing left for him are +35 women, it's over

No shit. There was a quote on lookism. I think it goes along the lines of ‘satisfaction and happiness only matters to an individual. A noble prize winning scientist or a climber at the top of mt Everest would feel less accomplished and less proud of themselves than some random chad who is cumming inside the hottest girl he has seen in his life’. This quote killed me inside in the fact that nothing matters much to me anymore. I’m just coping and trying to ignore what I’m missing out on. But one day I won’t be able to. And that day this will happen:

View attachment 111853
That's not just self-satisfaction, Chad is also seen as more valuable and respected by society.