Indian positivity thread

Cheesyrumble

Cheesyrumble

Son from Tottenham
Joined
Jul 12, 2022
Posts
14,567
Reputation
18,466
Post nice things about Indians
 
0?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: dimorphism
I don't hate them
 
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Salludon is from Pakistan which is kind of near india
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Gengar’s Ghost and Cheesyrumble
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25667
We know how to cook good food.:feelshah:
 
bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Bump this shit
 
This thread is ironic coming from you. You seem to be one of the biggest Indian hater here and it's quite a long list.
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
BBDC4A90 ABF7 48F0 A164 252773C22F1C
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
This thread is ironic coming from you. You seem to be one of the biggest Indian hater here and it's quite a long list.
Jfl, I don't know why u have a vendetta against me. I'm generally nice to my curry brothers on here. I only insult them with justinzayn argues with me occasionally.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
If anything I've been way more racist towards whites
Imagine being so proud of announcing you are a racist.

"You know i may hate this race but i hate that race more"
 
Currymunchers
 
I've been advocating for Indians since I joined this forum, check my posts.

They're kind, chill, down to earth, intelligent, humble, hardworking. Facially I think they're quite attractive, personally.
 
I've been advocating for Indians since I joined this forum, check my posts.

They're kind, chill, down to earth, intelligent, humble, hardworking. Facially I think they're quite attractive, personally.
Blink twice if you are being currently held hostage by a gang of low inhib dalits that are ready to rape a new asshole for you.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and NordicMaxxer

Similar threads

S
Replies
5
Views
51
browgi27
browgi27
Z
Replies
10
Views
71
zombi3
Z
NOMALICIOUSINTENT
Replies
19
Views
76
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
D69mo
Replies
2
Views
28
ouiii
ouiii
BatemanNigga
Replies
11
Views
91
bnugly
bnugly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top