Indian society is fucked asf bhais and there's nothing that can help

MTN-Ascender

MTN-Ascender

JBCpilled Curry
Indian society is fucked man jfl ,"Pajeet beta become a dakter , study hard pajeet beta . Im sure you will get married to a low tier becky who got railed by chad and tyrone in her prime beta" . Brutal man , you cant even try to ascend as its seen as a taboo . All your retarded parents and the society expects from you is to study hard and becum a dakter and after youre done with that shit get arranged married and have kids in a sexless loveless marriage and then live a fucking wagie life . So over man so over . ITV was always right

Curries have the lowest smv in the west and universally as well , but still trying to ascend is seen as a sin by your relatives and parents . I dont think much can help with anything , I'll choose better parents next time. No wonder the avg indian is stereotyped as a curry munching , cow worshipping IT wagie dork incel by the world

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: jeetslayer, disheartenedcel, emeraldglass and 2 others
Indian GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme, MTN-Ascender, Gonthar and 1 other person
Not this spree of mocking indians again for God's sake i thought i was recovering from this

Im having a moral quandry like Piers Morgan i cant go around mocking people who look like me

Not this spree of mocking indians again for God's sake i thought i was recovering from this

Im having a moral quandry like Piers Morgan i cant go around mocking people who look like me
Tbh , some people deserved to be mocked . They dont want the conditions ; the image of Indians to improve . So be it

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaghrebGator
If hell exists it must be the indian subcontinent

• +1
Reactions: MTN-Ascender
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: jeetslayer and MTN-Ascender