Lebgfinal

User

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 46979
Code monkey

99% a .org user

• +1
Reactions: Roge and TechnoBoss

Lol he makes me so mad I’ve seen him on ig, faggots like him bring us Indians and browns down. Can’t even bank on low inhib stereotypes because of such faggots.

Indians cannot be truecel all Indians are born chadlite

Lol he makes me so mad I’ve seen him on ig, faggots like him bring us Indians and browns down. Can’t even bank on low inhib stereotypes because of such faggots.
You are one of the good indians, feels bad for people like this bringing bad stereotypes to your race and culture.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
You are one of the good indians
Lmao thanks sounds kind of backhanded tho.
feels bad for people like this bringing bad stereotypes to your race and culture.
the send bobs and vegene stereotype is literally way better than whatever the fuck this abomination is dude. At least that stereotype has low inhib connotations but this is just a beta male sub humanity stereotype. I feel like my smv would be so much higher tbh without curry failos, lots of girls have showed me ioi’s but i feel like would be better than that cuz i look quite exotic because of my coloring specially.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lebgfinal
Lmao thanks sounds kind of backhanded tho.

the send bobs and vegene stereotype is literally way better than whatever the fuck this abomination is dude. At least that stereotype has low inhib connotations but this is just a beta male sub humanity stereotype. I feel like my smv would be so much higher tbh without curry failos, lots of girls have showed me ioi’s but i feel like would be better than that cuz i look quite exotic because of my coloring specially.
not backhanded, i have respect to a lot of indians and i believe lot of bad stereotypes about them is due to indian not being a great country, its natural that a poor country with no toilets is going to have people shitting in the streets, if india had any normal infrastructure, the indians people could have the same reputation as the western world.
sad reality that its in that state

• Love it
not backhanded, i have respect to a lot of indians and i believe lot of bad stereotypes about them is due to indian not being a great country, its natural that a poor country with no toilets is going to have people shitting in the streets, if india had any normal infrastructure, the indians people could have the same reputation as the western world.
sad reality that its in that state
yeah thank you bro tbh bro India may be the only country which is worse than it was 2000 years ago lmao. Quite an achievement

your pheno and height brings you down

• +1
Not smart, just spends all his time with this stuff while his „not smart“ chad coworker pounds his crush

your pheno and height brings you down
6’0 and my pheno is on the better side for curry and with really good coloring (eyes). not being narcy most people here said I have chad tier eye area haha but yea it defo brings me down a bit

He is a retard.

Meanwhile retarded chad fucks his onetis

no bigger sign of being an npc retard than unironically caring about muh education, muh career, muh "accomplishments"