Indian turns into a Somali and ascends

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk

He legit looks full-blooded Somali (apart from the contacts) after his glow up...wtf?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, lightskinbengali, ascension and 14 others
Somalimaxxing is the next wave for ethnics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and fauxfox
She also Somalimaxxed

maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith, Deleted member 29155, Pikabro and 8 others
its the skin color and hair, he doesnt look black otherwise

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, rand anon and fauxfox
Sad that the only way for pajeets to ascend is by frauding another race JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Corleone, TheAbyssinian and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 16275, TheAbyssinian and 4 others
its the skin color and hair, he doesnt look black otherwise
Nah, he 100% passes for Somali. Somali people would immediately speak to him in Somali if they saw him. My dad has straighter hair than him.

He looks stereotypical South Indian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 24507
Dravidian @inferiorpispot234

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
@allahcel @dimorphism @luljankybo comment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
Bro basically bbc maxxed he turned himself into a Indo Jamaican

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
I feel like somalis could tell he's not Somali
ik I can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
He was actually good looking before. Just failed by skin color.

If he was white he would be considered pretty boy chadlite

am I the only one who thinks he looks absolutely ridiculous? that lip lick made me cringe so hard

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 16371 and Milosz
@allahcel @dimorphism @luljankybo comment
Where's my ping?

Anyway, fuck this curry. His name is probably Jasproot Upindershit or something. He is in the uncanny valley with his attempt at frauding being Somali. Chalo FreshCo Abdi looking ass. Why do curries want to be Black so bad?

Might fool a xalimo or two :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, ascension and NeedToSucceed
He legit looks hella Somali I don’t understand why he would try to somalimax tho
Where's my ping?

View attachment 2124599

Anyway, fuck this curry. His name is probably Jasproot Upindershit or something. He is in the uncanny valley with his attempt at frauding being Somali. Chalo FreshCo Abdi looking ass. Why do curries want to be Black so bad?

ax

This is like ascending from incel to incel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
Where's my ping?

View attachment 2124599

Low class bitches won't care that he's actually not black, can't hate a man for choosing the best route for him...

Where's my ping?

View attachment 2124599

I have some east african friends but seeing how fucking uppity your people get here I might have to learn some racist terms.

• +1
Reactions: Razeb and BongMog
Where's my ping?

View attachment 2124599

You're Somali too? Why tf are there so many blackpilled Somalis? :lul:

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F170805104651-i-faked-being-black-to-get-into-med-school-00002705.jpg

Like I've been saying, Indians should blackmaxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 23778 and 1 other person
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F170805104651-i-faked-being-black-to-get-into-med-school-00002705.jpg

Like I've been saying, Indians should blackmaxx
Leanmaxxed Dravidian with a curly perm and goatee can fraud as Somali fr, I think it's all about the hair. If this guy didn't curl his hair he'd still look Indian.

He was actually good looking before. Just failed by skin color.

If he was white he would be considered pretty boy chadlite
indians in general look better than whites facially, what descends them is pretty much the skin color

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
ik I can
he has indian ears and his skin undertones are wrong

other than that he did a good job at frauding as a somali. i probably wouldn't notice

You're Somali too? Why tf are there so many blackpilled Somalis? :lul:
cuz we get brutally blackpilled from megamind forehead

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
I would mog so hard if I was black with my current hair.

Dravidians can have naturally curly hair though, Abo shit innit

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Dravidians can have naturally curly hair though, Abo shit innit
His hair type completely changed though, must be a perm. Most Indians hair doesn't get that curly, meanwhile I know many Somalis with that hair type.

His hair type completely changed though, must be a perm. Most Indians hair doesn't get that curly, meanwhile I know many Somalis with that hair type.
It could be a perm or it could be natural. That's not curly hair anyway, those are S curl strands which is not the same as Type 4 coiled hair (Black). However Somalis have varying hair textures. Some of them have similar Indian hair which is more wavy while some have the Black guy kinks with a complete twist that creates a coil.

My hair is wavy and it can also be easily straightened without chemicals. Wavy hair is the most versatile strand, and it can also appear "straight" when short in length to the point it can be parted. But true straight Type 1 hair is only seen on Asians and pureblood American Indians. Curries don't even have true straight hair. White people mostly have wavy hair too and if conditioned properly can rock poofy hair like this more often than people realize. This isn't Black hair at all. Black dudes have to put chemicals on their hair in order to accomplish this look.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox