Indian with Indo-Nordic Pheno

Chadeep

Chadeep

Da-lit Mogger

Damn ideal pheno but he looks like a manlet.

@AcneScars

• Woah
Reactions: AcneScars
Fuark ideal colouring ngl. He looks to have Indo-Nordic colouring but his features look more North Indid to me because of the nose and lips. His midface also looks too short to be Indo-Nordid imo.

I think I’ll look similar to him after leanmaxxing and skincare tbh. How tall is he?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Fuark ideal colouring ngl. He looks to have Indo-Nordic colouring but his features look more North Indid to me because of the nose and lips. His midface also looks too short to be Indo-Nordid imo.

I think I’ll look similar to him after leanmaxxing and skincare tbh. How tall is he?
Dunno but definitely below 6ft might be 5'8 or 5'9.

• +1
my son will also look like this when i will reproduce with a aryan foid.

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Chadeep, Deleted member 6531 and 1 other person
my son will also look like this when i will reproduce with a aryan foid.
In rare cases yeah. Usually both the parents need to be lightskinned for the kid to look like this

In rare cases yeah. Usually both the parents need to be lightskinned for the kid to look like this
i am the best looking curry on this forum. and yeah i am lightskinned+ exoitic halo.
ask @Aquiillaxo @Chadeep if you dont believe me

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Chadeep, Deleted member 6531 and 1 other person
He actually doesn't look that good lmao, it's just the blue coloured eyes.

He does have good harmony though

More brown guys look better than this guy like ranshir singh

• +1
i am the best looking curry on this forum. and yeah i am lightskinned+ exoitic halo.
You aren't lightskinned and you aren't the best looking indian guy on this forum
@TubOfLard mogs you plus others like @JamesHowlett, there's other guys as well

Also you didn't post a selfie you posted professional photographs, imagine if tuboflard or jameshowlett did that lmao they would be insane compared to you

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars and Chadeep
You aren't lightskinned and you aren't the best looking indian guy on this forum
@TubOfLard mogs you plus others like @JamesHowlett, there's other guys as well

Also you didn't post a selfie you posted professional photographs, imagine if tuboflard or jameshowlett did that lmao they would be insane compared to you
cope, i have seen both of them, and they all look bad in front me, i look far better in selfies, my face looks better in selfies lmao.
other than salludon, i think i am the best looking curry.
salludon is paki tho not a curry. but whatever.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Chadeep and turkproducer
Salludon is surgery maxxed and doesn't even look paki anymore or south asian. He literally lost all the ethnic south asian features.
cope, i have seen both of them, and they all look bad in front me, i look far better in selfies, my face looks better in selfies lmao.
other than salludon, i think i am the best looking curry.
salludon is paki tho not a curry. but whatever.
Post a selfie and we will see if you look better than @JamesHowlett.

Also youre not even close to light skin

• +1
Looks good

• +1
Salludon is surgery maxxed and doesn't even look paki anymore or south asian. He literally lost all the ethnic south asian features.

i dont look light skin in those photos is because of aperture and ISO settings. not because i am dark skinned

• +1

can you post his photos?

• +1
kinda reminds me of hrithik roshan

is he this light or is the lighting helping him? he looks decent imo but not that great as someone said above, plenty darker ethnics look bette than him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Chadeep
kinda reminds me of hrithik roshan

is he this light or is the lighting helping him? he looks decent imo but not that great as someone said above, plenty darker ethnics look bette than him
He's light skinned some curry foids were saying he looks like Marcus ( Felix Mallard)

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Neither are you the best looking curry nor are you ‘lightskinned’ or ‘exotic’.

Salludon, TubOfLard, AbandonShip, Hashtaggolu all mog you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Neither are you the best looking curry nor are you ‘lightskinned’ or ‘exotic’.

Salludon, TubOfLard, AbandonShip, Hashtaggolu all mog you
If he came to the west where the majority of indian guys that have posted on this forum are, he wouldn't look anything special that stands out, not exotics and not lightskinned.

Tub of lard insane features and god harmony.
Jameshowlett 5'10 insane jaw.
Hashtaggalou insane harmony, insane jaw and eye area is perfectly harmonious with his face.

None of the guys have posted professional photos like @Rothschild had they just took lens distorted selfies and they all look really good.

• +1