Indian women are sluttier than east asian women

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Even worse than asian girls, curry females are extremely easy. The whoriest women besides white women are indian women. Im talking to one right now and whilst we have never met, she is okay with me fucking her, crashing at hers and eating her food in front of her all female dorm. Jfl. She hasnt had a guy over at her place yet and as a BBC I just told whats gonna happen and she accepted it. She knows id fuck her and go. Id fuck her raw too to defile her. Zero inhib

I want to know what the indian brothers on this forum think on the state of their females. Im shocked tbh :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 17829 and 3 others
AZ8-IYRDGrs.png

:p

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Even worse than asian girls, curry females are extremely easy. The whoriest women besides white women are indian women. Im talking to one right now and whilst we have never met, she is okay with me fucking her, crashing at hers and eating her food in front of her all female dorm. Jfl. She hasnt had a guy over at her place yet and as a BBC I just told whats gonna happen and she accepted it. She knows id fuck her and go. Id fuck her raw too to defile her. Zero inhib

I want to know what the indian brothers on this forum think on the state of their females. Im shocked tbh :ogre:
Fuck her good:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Afrikancel
For that one curry girl you talked to there’s a 100 JBW Chinese chicks lol

Anyway I noticed curry girls are more likely to go BBC route :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 18340 and 3 others
Indian women are indeed slutty in the west. True.
However the young college foids aren't very receptive towards BBCs unless well dressed middle class appeal.
So that's new.

Rail her and post update

• JFL
Caucasian genes are advanced, caucasians are always going to be more aggresive, horny, because they have hight T and E.

North curry wmn have caucasian bloodline, not surprised if they are more horny.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
curry women have horrible personalities too.very dark triad.worst women alongside ricans.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Gaia262 and Afrikancel
It's funny. Western Curry women hate dark skin curry men but are OK with black guys. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This shows, that it's not necessarily just about physical appearance, but curry status failo is so big, that they rather fuck black guys over dark skin curry men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, closedplatecel, ScoobyCurry420 and 6 others
It's funny. Western Curry women hate dark skin curry men but are OK with black guys. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This shows, that it's not necessarily just about physical appearance, but curry status failo is so big, that they rather fuck black guys over dark skin curry men.
Being born an indian male = it never began

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ScoobyCurry420, PrinceLuenLeoncur, rand anon and 3 others

Not just western curry women. Native curry women are same as western ones. Zero difference.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Afrikancel
over for my female cousin

• +1
Filipina women are the most slutty women in the planet, i don't think it's physically possible to NOT get laid there

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 14984 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Being born an indian male = it never began
Depends on the type. The lighter skinned ones and medium skin ones with proper height and frame then no. The rest yes. Location also. Ethnics seem to have it better in europe then america. The same is true for blacks. Too dark= no hope, or too many black features ( big lips big nose)= never began.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Bvnny.
Caucasian genes are advanced, caucasians are always going to be more aggresive, horny, because they have hight T and E.

North curry wmn have caucasian bloodline, not surprised if they are more horny.

Cope. Caucasians are low E. Caucasian women are masculine. Also, Caucasian is more primitive than Mongoloid.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18408
East Asian women are the least sluttiest, hardest race of women to get in the world. Dunno why you think this thread was a good idea.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17217 and Deleted member 18408
East Asian women are the least sluttiest, hardest race of women to get in the world. Dunno why you think this thread was a good idea.
You mean noodles?

They've become the new noodles in the uk, I've noticed. The darkskin Hindus especially

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Afrikancel, Deleted member 14984 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
For that one curry girl you talked to there’s a 100 JBW Chinese chicks lol

Anyway I noticed curry girls are more likely to go BBC route :ogre:
EXACALLY this. But tbh I got cold approached by an China woman in nightclubs, curry women are usually shy and if not too egotistical to cold approach but chink women are not just SAYING. Still white women are the worst race closely followed by Asians. @FailedNormieManlet will agree that curries and blacks have a dark pact, in my uni they are best mates I see the Africans I. Their FOB accents and curries always colluding together planning and plotting in their dark skin alliance to overthrow the white and Azn man I see them :dafuckfeels: I see you all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deprived
curry women have horrible personalities too.very dark triad.worst women alongside ricans.
I actually agree with you for once. I like dark triad girls tbh but yeah they are really dark triad

EXACALLY this. But tbh I got cold approached by an China woman in nightclubs, curry women are usually shy and if not too egotistical to cold approach but chink women are not just SAYING. Still white women are the worst race closely followed by Asians. @FailedNormieManlet will agree that curries and blacks have a dark pact, in my uni they are best mates I see the Africans I. Their FOB accents and curries always colluding together planning and plotting in their dark skin alliance to overthrow the white and Azn man I see them :dafuckfeels: I see you all
blacks and curries should stick together tbh, too many race traitors who worship whites in curry community. Idk about blacks

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
blacks and curries should stick together tbh, too many race traitors who worship whites in curry community. Idk about blacks
Their unholy alliance terrifies me :hnghn: what dark plans these most darkesdt of races have in mind for the rest of us :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • Ugh..
we're going to kill you YT boi
This explains why they don’t speak to me :feelsrope: they are plotting my downfall. But the curry nigga alliance is funny I could imagine somebody being like “IMAGINE THE SMELL :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

• JFL
This explains why they don’t speak to me :feelsrope: they are plotting my downfall. But the curry nigga alliance is funny I could imagine somebody being like “IMAGINE THE SMELL :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
First thing we're going to do is kill you and make you into a curry whitey. Then my bbc bros are going to eat you with oogali, fufu or jollof or whatever tf they want. You're in for a world of pain!

• Love it
First thing we're going to do is kill you and make you into a curry whitey. Then my bbc bros are going to eat you with oogali, fufu or jollof or whatever tf they want. You're in for a world of pain!
Wtf is Oogali?

The curries and blacks don’t intermix though they both have made the pact as allies but they are not allowed to fuck eachother :feelskek: the hottest is some black stacylite foid but her bf is a manlet 5’6 African who is legit Tyronelite in looks brown skinprettyboy looks but strong chin and angular jaw

• Woah
Wtf is Oogali?

The curries and blacks don’t intermix though they both have made the pact as allies but they are not allowed to fuck eachother :feelskek: the hottest is some black stacylite foid but her bf is a manlet 5’6 African who is legit Tyronelite in looks brown skinprettyboy looks but strong chin and angular jaw
oogali is what somali niggas eat.

Curry girls do fuck blacks tbh, I've seen it happen before.

• JFL
oogali is what somali niggas eat.

Curry girls do fuck blacks tbh, I've seen it happen before.
Yes but they aren’t fucking (let me cope) theh instead talk but all have their own GFs and bfs. I’d like to rattle Tyronelite GF though:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: sexy little Black bitch nice ass and QT face :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: I want this

• JFL
Yes but they aren’t fucking (let me cope) theh instead talk but all have their own GFs and bfs. I’d like to rattle Tyronelite GF though:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: sexy little Black bitch nice ass and QT face :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: I want this
I'm going to fugg a blak girl, they love me

• JFL
I'm going to fugg a blak girl, they love me
Yeah but Is she QT though. I don’t just fuck anything JFL. I saw a curry foid I spoke to on hinge on Bumble before I didn’t screenshot it JFL I should have. I dunno why she’s on there fuckinf slag.

Her BF was white and she was roasting white guys:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: to me then she gave me head after I told her to stfu as I didn’t want to hear it