indian women fog east asian women

nathan

nathan

Kraken
1407871071-beautiful-indian-girl-in-park-muslim-blog.jpg
Screenshot_21.jpg

c0a226e97025077bb35d53553a89c932.jpg
Portrait of Asian woman,side view | Side view of face, Asian woman ...

just lol if you think otherwise

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, LevantinePsycho, Elijah_leo and 18 others
I find both disgusting but

An attractive Indian female most definitely will fog a “attractive” East Asian female (I tread very lightly since I don’t find a single East Asian on earth “attractive”)

East Asians are simply capped

With the correct colouring Indian women definitely fog Asians
79E43B17 5786 4DF6 9890 04D947E8A21A

F49F9F6E 624F 4DAD 8D91 3BD030FD8E23

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, murdah, liberiangrimreaper and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, rand anon, Bars and 1 other person
Didn‘t know that Victora Justice was indian

Why do you niggas keep saying looks like Victoria justice? I don't see it. Maybe on that gif?

She's textbook brown

Media 240408 210310

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: murdah, Bars, nathan and 1 other person

none of those chinks fog, JFL. I find Indians utter subhumans, but if those are ur examples of attractive chinks, Indians obviously fog.

Like I said gooks are very very capped.

And please explain how she is suppose to be attractive? JFL
BC21ADCF 3806 44CC 9C53 00D9038A39C7

The bar for gooks is soo fucking low man, you can provide these utter subhumans and try tell us they match us to a “Stacy” from another race

And jfl at that mouth area
0B6ABBED F9A9 4EF5 A83D 4F5A025837C0

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Bars and nathan
none of those chinks fog, JFL. I find Indians utter subhumans, but if those are ur examples of attractive chinks, Indians obviously fog.

Like I said gooks are very very capped.

And please explain how she is suppose to be attractive? JFL
View attachment 3052913

The bar for gooks is soo fucking low man, you can provide these utter subhumans and try tell us they match us to a “Stacy” from another race

And jfl at that mouth area
View attachment 3052918

Media 240118 102842

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, SidharthTheSlayer, ascension and 1 other person
4266364 Media 231109 141741
:aheago::aheago::aheago::feelshmm::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: (whistling) come here babyyyy
Built for my bbc. Also, she's mine and that's not discussed

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and nathan
1407871071-beautiful-indian-girl-in-park-muslim-blog.jpg
Screenshot_21.jpg

c0a226e97025077bb35d53553a89c932.jpg
Portrait of Asian woman,side view | Side view of face, Asian woman ...

just lol if you think otherwise
Phenotype is essential for both of them, and the average phenotype for both isn't B tier or above.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, enchanted_elixir and nathan
Proxy

Asian women fog. It's time to stop the racism. Who the fuck cares about side profile when the front is angelic.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum, enchanted_elixir, Xangsane and 1 other person
no

• WTF
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, noobs and nathan
I find both disgusting but

An attractive Indian female most definitely will fog a “attractive” East Asian female (I tread very lightly since I don’t find a single East Asian on earth “attractive”)

East Asians are simply capped

With the correct colouring Indian women definitely fog Asians
View attachment 3052871
View attachment 3052873
Posting Aishwarya Rai is like posting Salludon and saying all Pakis look like that. She's 1 in a billion (and that billion being a billion jeets).
Average indian girl in India is medium to dark-skinned and not attractive. I can however say every hindu indian girl i've seen IRL has insane sex appeal even if they're dark as fuck. I would say that the average indian girl fogs east asian girl. why? caucasian facial features, usually small nose, etc while east asians flat nose, eyes, etc. But you'll find more attractive east asian girls than indian girls.
look pic related, how can any indian girl even compete in the massive sex appeal and feminine aura she has? I like dravidian girls tbqh

Attachments

• 1635012467895.jpg
    1635012467895.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Bars and nathan
Posting Aishwarya Rai is like posting Salludon and saying all Pakis look like that. She's 1 in a billion (and that billion being a billion jeets).
Average indian girl in India is medium to dark-skinned and not attractive. I can however say every hindu indian girl i've seen IRL has insane sex appeal even if they're dark as fuck. I would say that the average indian girl fogs east asian girl. why? caucasian facial features, usually small nose, etc while east asians flat nose, eyes, etc. But you'll find more attractive east asian girls than indian girls.
look pic related, how can any indian girl even compete in the massive sex appeal and feminine aura she has?

That was my point bro,

Indians on average look like shit, but the top 1% definitely look better then let’s say the top 1% of chinks.

Chink features are capped, and get away with looking shit (see the person that tried to compare a mid chink to a top tier Indian and claim they both have “good genes”)

I’m not attracted to Asian features so they are all below average to me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bars, rand anon, overtier1011 and 2 others
That was my point bro,

Indians on average look like shit, but the top 1% definitely look better then let’s say the top 1% of chinks.

Chink features are capped, and get away with looking shit (see the person that tried to compare a mid chink to a top tier Indian and claim they both have “good genes”)

I’m not attracted to Asian features so they are all below average to me.
but they don't though, even the top 1% of indians don't really fog top 1% of east asians, aishwarya rai is one woman, she can't be accounted for all of the 1%. Rest of the foids aren't anywhere near as GL as rai in her prime But yh the eyes/nose/etc kinda kills them but i like em.

• Hmm...
but they don't though, even the top 1% of indians don't really fog top 1% of east asians, aishwarya rai is one woman, she can't be accounted for all of the 1%. Rest of the foids aren't anywhere near as GL as rai in her prime But yh the eyes/nose/etc kinda kills them but i like em.

Yeah they do bro, East Asians are genetically FUCKED.

Even a high tier Asian, isn’t really high tier when you put her next to normal people.

Latinas,whites,menas clear East Asians.

An attractive Indian will have 100% better features then a “attractive Asian”

It’s brutal, but the truth. East Asians features are not nice.

• +1
Reactions: Bars, rand anon and nathan
It depends on the region. Some regions have very light skinned indians.

My region are light brown. A lot of them are pretty and have euro features. Most of them don't have the ugly dravidian features.

• +1
Indian women can be very hot ngl :aheago:
202932834 1617856371938201 6797470137717465526 n
7fcd7814 8ba3 407f a2a6 6eb2c3781556 jpeg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bars, overtier1011, Tyler x Durden and 2 others
Yeah they do bro, East Asians are genetically FUCKED.

Even a high tier Asian, isn’t really high tier when you put her next to normal people.

Latinas,whites,menas clear East Asians.

An attractive Indian will have 100% better features then a “attractive Asian”

It’s brutal, but the truth. East Asians features are not nice.
Menas and Latinas are similar to hapas/central asians
A lot look similar

• +1
Reactions: Bars and nathan
Menas and Latinas are similar to hapas/central asians
A lot look similar

Latina maybe, look similar to some half gooks (nobody is attracted to those Latinas anyway)

• Hmm...
Latina maybe, look similar to some half gooks (nobody is attracted to those Latinas anyway)
You’ll be surprised
You just worship whiteness you pathetic brown curry bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and nathan
Yeah right... Indian women are disgusting as fuck. Many of them are dark and hairy. Sure there are some Indian women who are PHYSICALLY attractive, but they are incredibly rare. For me, even if they are physically attractive, as soon as they start talking that attraction is thrown out of the window due to the hideous bud bud ding ding accent

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, Xangsane and nathan
You’ll be surprised
You just worship whiteness you pathetic brown curry bitch

I’m not brown or curry.

Nice try you autist JFL,

Fucking faggot, Always accusing me of being one when you get pissy that I’m not attracted to gooks JFL

• JFL
We're rating two most subhuman races here:ogre:. IMO I'd rather fuck an attractive Indian than an attractive East Asian

Last edited:
  • JFL
Plus, east asians, especially japanese, are bow-legged
62454a0c44ac8a1721eb0c2bd05af9d5

• +1
Even if you give me gigastacy asian girl. i dont think i can be happy or content having a gook looking girl near me. i want caucasoid structure to look at.

• +1
Sorry man, but even in the pics you posted the east asian is better looking

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
@HeightPilledum