Indian women have become too misandrist today

veppandi guhan

veppandi guhan

Iron
Yesterday a female doctor in Kolkata got gr*ped in a hospital. My female friends were sharing stories of " All men are gr*pists" in Instagram .

I felt infuriated and blocked all of them.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Klasik616
I feel like I’m the only thinking ape here

Isn’t that exactly what we do to women :feelskek:

This Miami plastic girl on TikTok acting like a whore and saying 6’9 is minimum height

ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES AND EVIL

• +1
Reactions: 14vic, 5.5psl, got.daim and 1 other person

This Miami plastic girl on TikTok acting like a whore and saying 6’9 is minimum height

At the end of the day it’s what humans do overreact

• +1
Reactions: got.daim

true

At the end of the day it’s what humans do overreact
But my biggest pet peeve is that when a pajeet sends an Indian feminist creepy dms like ' I want boobs and vagene' they will call him 'creepy/potential rapist' . But if a white/arab guy sends them the same dm they will have no problem and will gladly accept it .

But my biggest pet peeve is that when a pajeet sends an Indian feminist creepy dms like ' I want boobs and vagene' they will call him 'creepy/potential rapist' . But if a white/arab guy sends them the same dm they will have no problem and will gladly accept it .
That’s what normies call pretty/ handsome privilege and why looksmaxers looksmax

This isn’t only women tho men will also treat even other men worse depending on their look

Again it’s a human thing that’s why chads are more likely to be seen as competent get hired promoted have more friends etc

If ur incel and quiet ur weird not only to women but other men if ur chad ur mysterious to both

That’s what normies call pretty/ handsome privilege and why looksmaxers looksmax

This isn’t only women tho men will also treat even other men worse depending on their look

Again it’s a human thing that’s why chads are more likely to be seen as competent get hired promoted have more friends etc

If ur incel and quiet ur weird not only to women but other men if ur chad ur mysterious to both
I found one

Link :

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
ban indians from this forum

ban indians from this forum
Only Indians deserve to be in this forum since other races whether it is white/arab/black/rice can easily ascend with a pajeeta without even trying .

But for us Curries it is nightmare mode to ascend since we are hated by women from our own race and other races If you are not looksmaxxed enough .

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Only Indians deserve to be in this forum since other races whether it is white/arab/black/rice can easily ascend with a pajeeta without even trying .

But for us Curries it is nightmare mode to ascend since we are hated by women from our own race and other races If you are not looksmaxxed enough .

This is cope Indian women are very easy for Indians.

You may just be ugly.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
It's true though, Indians are rapey :feelskek:

It's true though, Indians are rapey :feelskek:
Yes we Indians are the biggest truecels on this planet . Even the most unattractive white dude can easily ascend with a pajeeta . But for an unattractive Curry , it is a nightmare mode . So the only way curries can ascend is through grape .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and n9wiff
Yes we Indians are the biggest truecels on this planet . Even the most unattractive white dude can easily ascend with a pajeeta . But for an unattractive Curry , it is a nightmare mode . So the only way curries can ascend is through grape .
It's okay! I am a currycel too!

Quarter Chinese though :ogre:

my guy friends are reposting the story as well jfl all are cucks

• +1
Reactions: veppandi guhan
This is cope Indian women are very easy for Indians.

You may just be ugly.
Pretty true tbh, seen so many LTN/subhuman indian guys with cute indian girlfriends.

Yesterday a female doctor in Kolkata got gr*ped in a hospital. My female friends were sharing stories of " All men are gr*pists" in Instagram .

They aren't wrong
Imagine being raped by those subhumans
They wouldn't say the same if it was a white MTN
Indian men look bad on average

They meant all indian men are rapists :lul:

If it was white chad they would be happy to take his seed with any means

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and veppandi guhan

women share one neuron :lul:

Bro nobody wants a pajeeta
They can get their own women easily, unless rice man, rice girl (in West tbh).

• Arab women love arab men (they don't care about looks as much)
  • Rice can HoodMaxx in NYC and pull black foids, or KPOPmaxx the Russian/EE foids
  • Black women worship black men, and so do white women nowadays
  • Whites have Rice women on their knees / Latinas in America/ Universal appeal

Even stacy pajeetas are not worth it. Incel kids
I made a thread about this:

Just fully ignore any curry woman, unless you:
1. are Curry yourself
2. are below HTN in West
3. value submissiveness more importantly over how good a girl looks (way more than how a girl looks).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207 and veppandi guhan
who gives a shit, pajeetah SMV is so low what they gone doo

Bro nobody wants a pajeeta
They can get their own women easily, unless rice man, rice girl (in West tbh).

• Arab women love arab men (they don't care about looks as much)
  • Rice can HoodMaxx in NYC and pull black foids, or KPOPmaxx the Russian/EE foids
  • Black women worship black men, and so do white women nowadays
  • Whites have Rice women on their knees / Latinas in America/ Universal appeal

Even stacy pajeetas are not worth it. Incel kids
I made a thread about this:

Just fully ignore any curry woman, unless you:
1. are Curry yourself
2. are below HTN in West
3. value submissiveness more importantly over how good a girl looks (way more than how a girl looks).
White women hate me and think I’m an ape and black women laugh at me for being a weak cuck

White women hate me and think I’m an ape and black women laugh at me for being a weak cuck
You need to stop being weak. Start lifting
Black men unironically have it the easiest. Your entire appeal in the West has been minimized to stuff that is easier to change (compared to surgeries)

Your body, your fashion, your demeanor

Just make sure after you achieve this, to not act like everybody around you probably is. You should NOT slay.
Find a relationship with a girl you like.

You have the benefit compared to others who don't have this knowledge
They are just mindless drones who do what others around them do. They value what others around them value. But you shouldn't give a shit what that large majority of ignorant people around you are doing

You need to stop being weak. Start lifting
Black men unironically have it the easiest. Your entire appeal in the West has been minimized to stuff that is easier to change (compared to surgeries)

Your body, your fashion, your demeanor

Just make sure after you achieve this, to not act like everybody around you probably is. You should NOT slay.
Find a relationship with a girl you like.

You have the benefit compared to others who don't have this knowledge
They are just mindless drones who do what others around them do. They value what others around them value. But you shouldn't give a shit what that large majority of ignorant people around you are doing
that wouldn’t be a particularly good investment of time since the goal of a relationship is to mate and have children.
As I have discussed with you, any woman I actually could reasonably date would not be of suitable genetic quality, so it is better to save money and pursue a surrogate/egg donor. I would also never marry a woman over the age of 19 which makes it all the more difficult.

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel
that wouldn’t be a particularly good investment of time since the goal of a relationship is to mate and have children.
As I have discussed with you, any woman I actually could reasonably date would not be of suitable genetic quality, so it is better to save money and pursue a surrogate/egg donor. I would also never marry a woman over the age of 19 which makes it all the more difficult.
I remember now. I've seen your face. You are a High MTN minimum in the West
The reason you are called a brute/ape etc, is 100% because of how you act

I remember now. I've seen your face. You are a High MTN minimum in the West
The reason you are called a brute/ape etc, is 100% because of how you act
i dont go outside or talk to anyone or interact with anyone
they dont call me that. but i know all white women think im subhuman

• Hmm...
Reactions: greycel