indianpill.is real

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
am in a strip club with @AlexBrown84

we both have been indianpilled, that is to say, we think about them.all day, when we see them.we lurk on them, they basically live in.our heads 247.

weirdly, in.BOTH our cases, before .org hey never even registered, Indians were just like JBW or rice or ethnics or BBCs, nothing more.

the indianpill.breaks.u for.sure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
I'm guilty of that too, and no matter the context I meet them in, be it high-level positions in a bank, university professors or just some randoms in the streets, I inadvertently think of all the stereotypes that have been hammered into my head ever since I joined, wondering how life must be for them living in the west.

@Preston Is Gonthar a Bot? He's also Indianpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I'm guilty of that too, and no matter the context I meet them in, be it high-level positions in a bank, university professors or just some randoms in the streets, I inadvertently think of all the stereotypes that have been hammered into my head ever since I joined, wondering how life must be for them living in the west.
yep same.

the high status ones I meet professionally a little less so for sure, but when I see them on the street ever, my mind goes into overdrive

• +1
Reactions: Corleone